• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official 2008 Olympics Thread - 1936, the Remix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nolan.

Lol even transforming dresses bucks fizz style, i'm just glad she isn't singing Bleeding love.

For a minute I thought it was rebecca loose playing the violin next to david beckham.

lherre said:
But I repeat, who has the benefict in this play?? (lebron james?) USA or the other team if the referer don't say nothing)

This is applied to personal fouls mainly, to not interrupt the game.

When you commit travelling you have an advantage, always, if you can't see this, I can't say more to convince you.

Well I go to see F1, when I have more images, I'll speak with you again. See you later.
You don't have to convince me of anything. I'm not debating whether it's right that basketball and other sports are not reffed exactly according to the book (although I do believe it is right because games would last forever and be incrdibly boring if they weren't). I'm telling you how they are actually reffed. If you have a problem with that, take it up with FIBA, and don't bother continuing this conversation until you've read more about the matter. A simple google search will suffice.

anyway, b ack to the ceremonies

Nolan.

Peru said:
I think the Brits are quite adept at picking performers based on looks alone as well -- see hot violinist.
You think thats hot they could have picked Escala.
2wm40lk.jpg

Nolan. said:
They're not lipsyncing...

I bet those aren't even real instruments and are just wii music stuff provided by nintendo >_> .
You don't think there's several hundred identical-looking models who play ancient Chinese string instruments? cynic.

OH WOW the view from above...

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
Nolan. said:
They're not lipsyncing...

I bet those aren't even real instruments and are just wii music stuff provided by nintendo >_> .

Just wait, Tokyo 2016 opening ceremony is gonna be a one man show featuring Miyamoto and Wii Music.

I couldn't miss the game cause I was staying with a friend who didn't have the game, but...

Can't I ever enjoy a championship without bitching about the refeering :(
Also, Bionic, I guess it looks like you can keep your Pierce/Brady avatar/tag. Wonder what happens to me now...

NekoFever

Ugh I only switched over for half-time in the football and now I'm doomed to spend the rest of the day with that "Beijing, Beijing" song in my head :(

DarkJediKnight said:
Why is George Lucas singing Opera? :lol
OMG and Jackie Chan! Proof that if you thought crossover artists were bad in the west, you don't know what you're talking about (ok, he has a decent Beast in Beauty and the BEast).

lherre

Accurate
OpinionatedCyborg said:
You don't have to convince me of anything. I'm not debating whether it's right that basketball and other sports are not reffed exactly according to the book (although I do believe it is right because games would last forever and be incrdibly boring if they weren't). I'm telling you how they are actually reffed. If you have a problem with that, take it up with FIBA, and don't bother continuing this conversation until you've read more about the matter. A simple google search will suffice.

anyway, b ack to the ceremonies

Well, then this example for you is "good" with your rules.

You are playing soccer, a goalkeeper send the ball to a defender, the first opponent is 20-25 meters of it. Then the defender get the ball with the hands and inmediatly put the ball again in the grass. He hasn't any advantage of it because the first opponent is 25 meters. With your logic the referer haven't to say nothing, not advantage. Correct?

And yes, Placido Domingo is George Lucas !!!:lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom