• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

Smokey

LJ11 said:
Strong I Close.

It's found in the following formations. Pass balanced, Texans, New Orleans, and a couple of others. Study it, in order to stop it.

Strong I Close?

What is this you speak of....?

Hmm..

LukeSmith

LJ11 said:
Strong I Close.

It's found in the following formations. Pass balanced, Texans, New Orleans, and a couple of others. Study it, in order to stop it.

Isn't Strong I Close like the premium formation that the "pros" use? WTF it's not in my book :(

daw840

Thinking about changing playbooks. I need a run heavy playbook, since I can't seem to hit the broad side of a barn with JRuss. Any suggestions?

LJ11

daw840 said:
Thinking about changing playbooks. I need a run heavy playbook, since I can't seem to hit the broad side of a barn with JRuss. Any suggestions?

Run heavy? Panthers/Baltimore is worth a look. I had good success with run heavy a few nights ago in a scrim against FMT. Passing plays are ass though.

TheCrow

LJ11 said:
Strong I Close.

Pass Balanced represent!!!

Despite the name it has good running plays. However it does not have any wildcat plays but it has served me well.

Mrbob

I have shown you guys CBs weakness on D. Now it is up to all of you to follow through and use the tools you have to run up the score on him!

Fifty said:
Uh oh, CB has noted that you like using a TE! Maybe he'll only give up 4 touchdowns to yours, instead of 5, when you guys play.

Should have been

colorpage12.gif

Olsen dropped a td pass too on a 4th down play.

BigAT

Anyone want to get a game in? Between the painfully long previous week and having a bye this week, I feel like I have months in between games.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Mrbob said:
I have shown you guys CBs weakness on D. Now it is up to all of you to follow through and use the tools you have to run up the score on him!

Should have been

colorpage12.gif

Olsen dropped a td pass too on a 4th down play.

We can play the should have been game all day friend.

I should have been switched to the CB instead of my safety on one TD pass that cause Mikell to whiff a tackle and let you score.

Asante should have broken out of his strafe animation after the ball went over him to Olsen instead of being stuck in it allowing the TD.

Dawkins should have picked you off instead of not jumping at all at Olsen.

I could keep going but I assume my point has been made

Mrbob

Big At, I wish we could play our league game right now if you are rusty. :lol

You'll probably throw up 50 on me too....have I forced you to punt once in the two games we played last season. :lol If I keep you under 40 moral victory!

CB yeah I agree both our defenses were horrible. Missed tackles and broken tackles all game long. So many big plays off of botched defense tackling.

CB3

4 games left people.

Crow and Matrix are playing tonight

Saints and Rams are trying for tomorrow

Dolphins at Jets, Panthers at Bucs? Im hopeful we can advance by tomorrow night!

Smokey

ATTENTION: A MAJOR TRADE HAS JUST BEEN MADE:

Chargers trade:

Rivers
Sproles
1st round pick

to

Vikings for:

JeMarcus Russell
Adrian Peterson
Percy Harvin

OHHHHHHH SHIT

turner_michael.jpg

+

adrian-peterson-02_.jpg

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

daw840

While the Vikings are sad to see AP leave the franchise, they hope to recoup this loss with 2 first round draft picks. In all likelihood one of those picks will be the first pick of the draft.

Rorschach

CB3 said:
i honestly cant believe people still play games on the PC. Unless its a RTS or MMO there is really no reason.
The reason is to play the superior version. That's why you don't play third party PS3 games over the 360 version. Same thing only the difference is much larger.

LukeSmith said:
I'm entertaining bids for new management of the Colts.
You should entertain a bid for new avatar hosting.

LukeSmith

Rorschach said:
The reason is to play the superior version. That's why you don't play third party PS3 games over the 360 version. Same thing only the difference is much larger.

You should entertain a bid for new avatar hosting.

apparently xs.to is awesome and got taken over. :(

Smokey

"We here in San Diego are happy to have AP along with Percy Harvin. These two outstanding football players will give us the best chance to win. Percy will join an excellent, established WR core in Edwards, Chambers, Phelps, and our great TE in Gates.

Meanwhile Michael Turner will move to FB, with AP getting the carries. We're excited about this opportunity and wish those that left us good luck in Minnesota."

Striker

FMT just wrote back, said the trade is ok.

BROWNS GET:
TE Martellus Bennett
Cowboys 5th round choice

COWBOYS GET:
TE Martin Rucker
Browns 2nd round choice

LJ11

Lee Evans for a 1st
TO for a 3rd
Osi for a 1st
Poz for a 2nd
Whitner for a 2nd
Lynch for a 1st
McKelvin for a 1st.

I'll be back in an hour, first come first serve.

Mrbob

:lol

I should trade Olsen away now while his stock is high. Coming off a 5 TD game people! Entertaining defensive line, CB, or safety help!

CB3

LJ11 said:
Lee Evans for a 1st
TO for a 3rd
Osi for a 1st
Poz for a 2nd
Whitner for a 2nd
Lynch for a 1st
McKelvin for a 1st.

I'll be back in an hour, first come first serve.

Lets talk. In PM!

Birdman02

I can't believe that trade actually went through!!

Smokey said:
"Meanwhile Michael Turner will move to FB, with AP getting the carries. We're excited about this opportunity and wish those that left us good luck in Minnesota."

Wait a second...Michael Turner (one of the league's best RBs) is gonna run fullback??? That's like Madden challenge level of cheesiness!!!

Fifty

Turner and AP on the same team? The franchise has jumped the shark. I'll give my spot to someone on the waiting list, or Matrix can take them over if he wants.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Fifty said:
Turner and AP on the same team? The franchise has jumped the shark. I'll give my spot to someone on the waiting list, or Matrix can take them over if he wants.

Same, if that trade would be approved I would quit the league.

Top Bottom