• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
i honestly cant believe people still play games on the PC. Unless its a RTS or MMO there is really no reason.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Dragon Age. Also stuff you can't do on consoles like Crysis. Also just any strategy or sim game that requires a lot of attention to detail. I'm not a greasy snob, but I'll often go with PC over consoles just because I'm a graphics whore and I hate having inferior versions, be they on PS3, Wii, or consoles in general. Multiplayer-heavy games though I'll almost always get on 360 because that's where my friends and family are at for the most part.

Also I am looking forward to our game in two weeks bluemax, awesome race for NFC West second-place DOMINATION. Daw knocked out Wells for a week, but lucky me it's my bye week.

LiveWire

CB3 said:
i honestly cant believe people still play games on the PC. Unless its a RTS or MMO there is really no reason.

To some extent I agree. But in this case, Valve can't program on consoles for shit, so....

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
AstroLad said:
Also I am looking forward to our game in two weeks bluemax, awesome race for NFC West second-place DOMINATION. Daw knocked out Wells for a week, but lucky me it's my bye week.
Good, you fuck. Almost ruined my season by killing Eli. I hope you make the playoffs so I can crush you.

daw840

AstroLad said:
Dragon Age. Also stuff you can't do on consoles like Crysis. Also just any strategy or sim game that requires a lot of attention to detail. I'm not a greasy snob, but I'll often go with PC over consoles just because I'm a graphics whore and I hate having inferior versions, be they on PS3, Wii, or consoles in general. Multiplayer-heavy games though I'll almost always get on 360 because that's where my friends and family are at for the most part.

How did I knock him out? I lost. :/

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
daw840 said:
How did I knock him out? I lost. :/
You somehow partially tore his groin! Maybe the scene was censored to keep the ESRB rating.

My RBs did get roughed up pretty bad that game though, like four fumbles, two lost, and a mysteriously torn groin.

daw840

AstroLad said:
You somehow partially tore his groin! Maybe the scene was censored to keep the ESRB rating.

My RBs did get roughed up pretty bad that game though, like four fumbles, two lost, and a mysteriously torn groin.

Oh yea! I thought you meant Wellington. I remember that now. I was really ramping up my hit stick tackles for that game. I thought I possibly paralyzed Larry Fitzgerald on his first catch. How long is he out for?

Smokey

DCX said:
Ah ok, so my 50 game que is the issue :lol

DCX

I only keep 10 games in my Q at a time. I have the 2 game plan, and if there's a game I want I send one back 2-3 days before it hits. I have the text msg service where they send you a text saying they received the game. When I get that, I go to my Q and move the game I want to the #1 spot, 2nd game to 2nd spot etc.

daw840

AirBrian said:
Yep.

I hear the chances are increased 10-fold too if a back gets hit in the flats after a pass.

nooooo.jpg

CB3

Westbrook suffered a concussion in my game against bob. just like real life. except he came back after two quarters. What a man!

Somnia

AirBrian said:
Yep.

I hear the chances are increased 10-fold too if a back gets hit in the flats after a pass.

I was going to make a comment about TE's, but I use Witten quite a bit so I'll let someone else :lol

Fifty

Uh oh, CB has noted that you like using a TE! Maybe he'll only give up 4 touchdowns to yours, instead of 5, when you guys play.

CB3

Fifty said:
Uh oh, CB has noted that you like using a TE! Maybe he'll only give up 4 touchdowns to yours, instead of 5, when you guys play.

I could be losing and melting down like a another commish...

CB3

Some weeks are fun, some aren't. The downside to these leagues is caring when you lose. I don't know how the people with really bad records do it. I'm 3-2 and I feel like shit. I've wanted to play this game for days and when it doesn't go my way, I take it too hard. The highs aren't as high as the lows are low in the game of Madden.

ds4_1.jpg

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
bluemax said:
5'10" is a midget now? Also he only had 102 yards rushing in that game.

He's looks smaller :lol I swore he did more in our game, I felt like I couldn't tackle him.

TheCrow

Matrix said:
He's looks smaller :lol I swore he did more in our game, I felt like I couldn't tackle him.

Can you play later today. Right now I am on my way home and I should be available anytime after 5(cst). Just send me a IM(GAFTheCrow) whenever you are ready. Should be a good game. :)

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
TheCrow, you never told me a time that you could play Friday night.

I won't be free till 9 pm est. I can lose anytime from then on.

edit- wow freaky, lol yea I can play today

Smokey

Matrix said:
TheCrow, you never told me a time that you could play Friday night.

I won't be free till 9 pm est. I can lose anytime from then on.

edit- wow freaky, lol yea I can play today

Matrix kick his ass. I believe in you.

Matrix

TheCrow said:
Can you play later today. Right now I am on my way home and I should be available anytime after 5(cst). Just send me a IM(GAFTheCrow) whenever you are ready. Should be a good game. :)

K I'll aim you around then. My aim name is adoubledg.

Should be a good game for you :lol At least playing today I can get this over with and be free tomorrow.

edit- Thanks Smokey, but unless my team hits on all cylinders like it did that one game against LJ11 last season I hardly have a chance.

daw840

Matrix said:
K I'll aim you around then. My aim name is adoubledg.

Should be a good game for you :lol At least playing today I can get this over with and be free tomorrow.

I read that adouchebag, sorry.

TheCrow

Smokey said:
Matrix kick his ass. I believe in you.

lol I wouldn't be surprised if Matrix wins. It was only one season ago where I couldn't do anything right. I could still revert to last season's form.

Btw, can't wait for our rematch. You were able to find a way to move the ball on offense. Champ was getting destroyed. We'll see if that carries over.

Smokey

TheCrow said:
lol I wouldn't be surprised if Matrix wins. It was only one season ago where I couldn't do anything right. I could still revert to last season's form.

Btw, can't wait for our rematch. You were able to find a way to move the ball on offense. Champ was getting destroyed. We'll see if that carries over.

I know what my problem was. It has since been corrected.

Can't wait.

TheCrow

Smokey said:
I know what my problem was. It has since been corrected.

Can't wait.

Sounds like this will be fun. :D

This time it will be a home game for me, so I hope my players perform better.

LukeSmith said:
Strong I off tackle?

Turner is going to destroy me this year.

:lol :lol :lol

Playing Smokey is what made me change my offensive playbook. I had to have those running plays.

Smokey

LukeSmith said:
Strong I off tackle?

Turner is going to destroy me this year.

No.

Crow actually shut down Turner for the most part.

ENOUGH about our upcoming game Crow! I know what you're trying to do!

I need to worry about LeRon James next..then focus on you and your miracle season.

LJ11

Strong I Close.

It's found in the following formations. Pass balanced, Texans, New Orleans, and a couple of others. Study it, in order to stop it.

Top Bottom