• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

I don't think Jack English has had a 2 minute drill game winning drive
I don't think Kelly James is on that INT list anywhere

if only could kelly james stop my team from major suckitude against the bills :(

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
That is if you decide to run the ball BJ. The Chiefs O-line won't give you much time to get rid of the ball.

Cassell should have 3 more passing td's, but fmt's and my stats didn't record the first game.

ph33nix said:
I don't think Jack English has had a 2 minute drill game winning drive
I don't think Kelly James is on that INT list anywhere

if only could kelly james stop my team from major suckitude against the bills :(

no, jack english doesn't have A game winning drive in the final two minutes, he has two game winning drives where the winning score of the game took place with 16 seconds and 13 seconds left (respectively). ask rors and bluemax ;)

p.s. matrix, those cassell stats are including those TD's. sables script accounts for the missing stats on EA's part, but they are there.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Ahhhh ok, I also just saw games played 6 and got confused, forgetting that the Chiefs had a bye week.

Matrix

Anyone want to play a scrimmage? Id like to test out the Texans without using Walter and Davis on O and Ryans on D.

haha :(

edit- ill wait around till 4:30, if no one responds... sleep time

FrenchMovieTheme said:
no, jack english doesn't have A game winning drive in the final two minutes, he has two game winning drives where the winning score of the game took place with 16 seconds and 13 seconds left (respectively). ask rors and bluemax ;)

p.s. matrix, those cassell stats are including those TD's. sables script accounts for the missing stats on EA's part, but they are there.

i can't wait to play you (whenever the fuck that happens)

Kelly>English

BigAT

Fifty said:

65z5oh.gif

Mrbob

Lonestar I should be able to play later tonight.

I have to work today, and then I'm heading out for a bit after work so I won't be home till sometime tonight.

Or we can play sometime between the late game tomorrow, or after the Bears/Eagles game.

TheCrow

DenogginizerOS said:
Broncos owner,

Who are you and when are you free?

;(

I'll be free today after 3 cst and pretty much free all day sunday and monday.

Edit: I'll be on AIM(GAFTheCrow) for the most part.

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
TheCrow said:
;(

I'll be free today after 3 cst and pretty much free all day sunday and monday.

Edit: I'll be on AIM(GAFTheCrow) for the most part.
I am heading out to run some stuff to Goodwill. If you want to play around 430EST, I should be free.

PBY

Banned
just making myself known- i'm the dude who supposedly is gonna take over for the guy going out of town in december- the titans i think? So, watsup madden league

Rorschach

peterb0y said:
just making myself known- i'm the dude who supposedly is gonna take over for the guy going out of town in december- the titans i think? So, watsup madden league
Hai crazy right wing dude. Welcome! First I heard about this, but thanks for filling in. :)

TheCrow

Rorschach said:
Hai crazy right wing dude. Welcome! First I heard about this, but thanks for filling in. :)

:lol Guess we read the same threads. :p

Good luck, peterboy. Just give the ball to Chris Johnson and you'll do fine.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Wait so what is the deal, is Airbrian going to be around at any point soon? I have tried unsuccessfully to get hold of him to schedule a game. It's not like I asked once either...

LukeSmith

Sable, is your script broken (by EA) somehow again? Looks like it's displaying improper stats for QBs and not getting all of the games? (

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
LukeSmith said:
Sable, is your script broken (by EA) somehow again? Looks like it's displaying improper stats for QBs and not getting all of the games? (
I've noticed that sometimes it takes a few hours for the sablestats to update which is weird. Maybe they are not fully recorded by EA on the server for a bit, even though it shows the game stats on the website.

LukeSmith

Wellington said:
I've noticed that sometimes it takes a few hours for the sablestats to update which is weird. Maybe they are not fully recorded by EA on the server for a bit, even though it shows the game stats on the website.

I've played 7 and it only shows stats for six of Peyton's games. It's missing 4 TDs and about 400 yards I think - so it looks like it randomly dropped a game - since Matrix picked me off 3x last game - that pushed my total to 10 - where Sable's tool displays it.

bluemax

Banned
Smokey said:
DEVELOPING STORY

The Green Bay Packers have agreed to trade Nick Barnett (MLB) to the San Diego Chargers for their 1st round pick in the Season 3 Rookie draft.

This move immediately improves the MLB core of the Chargers and their 3-4 scheme. Barnett will have an immediate impact and will make his debut against the Seattle Chickenhawks.

This got approved? This trade would never happen in real life. This is turning into 2k leagues.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
BigAT said:
DSkillz, are you going to be around at all tonight?

I just got home from watching Houston kill Memphis. I can play now, if not now it won't be until later tonight or tomorrow.

DenogginizerOS

Not sure if the EA Servers are having issues, but Crow and I just tried to play our game and it was a laggy mess. The game kept freezing and was like the Madden 09 launch weekend.

DCX

DCX
peterb0y said:
welcome, i wish you would have showed up yesterday i would have loved to trade RBs with you :)

DCX

Matrix

DenogginizerOS said:
Not sure if the EA Servers are having issues, but Crow and I just tried to play our game and it was a laggy mess. The game kept freezing and was like the Madden 09 launch weekend.

When I played Crow the first game it was a lag/ pausing mess and we had to replay cause it booted us, he logged off and the 2nd game worked. I hate to say it, but I think it's coming from Crow's connection.

bluemax said:
This got approved? This trade would never happen in real life. This is turning into 2k leagues.

well there are trades that have happened which wouldn't happen in real life. i'm trying to keep it from getting out of hand but i also want people to have SOME fun with makes deals/trades.

nick barnett isn't even a probowler. greenbay would take a first rounder for him in real life depending on where it was.

the unrealistic part is that the chargers would have to probably cut a few major players to get under the cap. next year my friends!

BigAT

FrenchMovieTheme said:

At some point it all just begins to look like:

"JackEnglishJackEnglishJackEnglishPatrickWillisJackEnglishJackEnglishJackEnglish"

Wellington said:
We all think you're CB3 is the problem.

That too.

gg DSkillz. I just watched the replay on that Calvin Johnson pass in the endzone where he went out of bounds, it was pretty ludicrous. He catches the ball with about 6 feet to spare, completely uncovered after I bit on a play fake, he plants one foot, slides on that single foot for a bit, then takes a huge stride with the other one to land out of bounds.

As far as the trade, I desperately need to get younger on defense and having two first round picks now will allow me to do that. Barnett is easily replaced for me by AJ Hawk who is younger, has a higher potential, and is only 2 points lower. I think an 84 rated 30 year old with B potential is easily worth a first round pick.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
BigAT said:

"JackEnglishJackEnglishJackEnglishPatrickWillisJackEnglishJackEnglishJackEnglish"

gg DSkillz. I just watched the replay on that Calvin Johnson pass in the endzone where he went out of bounds, it was pretty ludicrous. He catches the ball with about 6 feet to spare, completely uncovered after I bit on a play fake, he plants one foot, slides on that single foot for a bit, then takes a huge stride with the other one to land out of bounds.

As far as the trade, I desperately need to get younger on defense and having two first round picks now will allow me to do that. Barnett is easily replaced for me by AJ Hawk who is younger, has a higher potential, and is only 2 points lower. I think an 84 rated 30 year old with B potential is easily worth a first round pick.

I tried to challenge it, the game wouldn't let me, that is why I paused it that many times. I just about threw my controller at that play because he was WIDE open.

GG though. I can't seem to stop the run and it bit me in the ass again. A few drops hurt badly as well.

bluemax

Banned
BigAT said:

That too.

Maybe Im just saying such a trade wouldnt happen in the NFL.

bluemax said:
Maybe Im just saying such a trade wouldnt happen in the NFL.

no, a trade like that maybe hasn't happened, but it has been awfully close (49ers and bears had an agreement in place that would send lance briggs to san fran for a first round pick but fell apart when the 49ers learned they could not extend his contract during the season)

TheCrow

GG Denog

I played my worst game ever and somehow still pulled out a win. You were just playing great and had my offense stopped. If it weren't for those fumbles I would have had a hard time stopping you. I need to refocus and stick to my gameplan next game. I can't afford to have another game like this.

DenogginizerOS

TheCrow said:
GG Denog

I played my worst game ever and somehow still pulled out a win. You were just playing great and had my offense stopped. If it weren't for those fumbles I would have had a hard time stopping you. I need to refocus and stick to my gameplan next game. I can't afford to have another game like this.
Those fumbles on my end were rare and maddening. I can't believe that last one. Cotchery is usually more sure handed than that.

Top Bottom