• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
FrenchMovieTheme said:
gg astro. i finally beat a human-controlled cardinals team :(

it was my first game using the 4-3 exclusively and i got "better" pressure than with the 3-4, but my run defense suffered a lot.

so, in conclusion:

if you want a better pass rush use the 4-3.
if you want better run defense use 3-4.

p.s. anquan boldin is complete bullshit in this game :lol
So the reverse of real life.... gotcha.

Striker said:
Fucking Vernon Davis. :mad:

It sucked we had to use default rosters. I wanted to try out Vincent Jackson!

lol that was a pretty good game.

i also dont like that we can't scrimmage with our OF rosters because i acquired a new end that i wanted to try out and can't.

VD always saves me in the end! just like in real life!

Striker

I kind of gave up once Davis caught that last pass, and my DB's/LB were like "Oh, hai!". Edwards actually got open a bit that game, unlike he did in his short tenure in my online Franchise.

It was fun, aside from guarding Davis. :(

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
so for some reason i can get HD to work for a second on this tv when im testing the different settings with the switch on TV. When its set to HD it doesnt work even though i saw it work when it was testing the settings.

Fucking cheap Vizio TV's

DCX

DCX
CB3 said:
so for some reason i can get HD to work for a second on this tv when im testing the different settings with the switch on TV. When its set to HD it doesnt work even though i saw it work when it was testing the settings.

Fucking cheap Vizio TV's
Not mine...mine is ace.

DCX

Birdman02

Fucking servers just ruined a pretty awesome defensive battle between me and AirBrian. He had just scored to make make the score 14-9, and it dropped during the TD celebration with a little under 4 minutes left.

We might try to replay late tonight. If not, we're shooting for 11 am est tomorrow morning.

TheCrow said:
I am not at my dorm for labor day weekend so my connection should be perfect. Just in case I will be directly connecting my 360 but I have never had problems with this connection.

Shawn said he could play later tonight and finally get his first loss :D . I apologize for holding up the league. I usually get my games in as soon as it advances.
Catch you tomorrow morning homes! I'm dead dog tired from today's huge BBQ.

See ya tomorrow!

DCX

DCX
So we advancing this mutha today? FMY what's your timetable for today? I got a fantasy draft late tonight and i got to win a few games against Phee in NBA...let me know when it's all good to play...

DCX

DCX said:
So we advancing this mutha today? FMY what's your timetable for today? I got a fantasy draft late tonight and i got to win a few games against Phee in NBA...let me know when it's all good to play...

DCX

pat_riley_oj_mayo.png

nope.

Smokey

I traded Jeromey Clary and my 1st rounder to the Dolphins for Vernon Casey.

thought there was somebody keeping track of draft picks being traded so there ya go.

Smokey said:
I traded Jeromey Clary and my 1st rounder to the Dolphins for Vernon Casey.

thought there was somebody keeping track of draft picks being traded so there ya go.

nope, you need to be keeping track of your draft picks traded at this point. i'll probably get all the info after the trade deadline has passed so we have it, but at this time please keep track.

Rorschach

I am keeping track of picks, FMT. :p

Thanks for the info, Smokey.

Wellington said:
So the reverse of real life.... gotcha.
2 of the top 3 rush defenses last year were 3-4 ;)

But anyway, I'm going to disagree with FMT's 1 game assessment for now. Judging just from what I've seen from the league. The only exception is his fucking 9ers and it's solely because of Patrick Willis. Such BS. I can run on the Steelers, but not the 49ers Patrick Willis?

Rorschach said:
I am keeping track of picks. :p

2 of the top 3 rush defenses last year were 3-4 ;)

But anyway, I'm going to disagree with FMT's 1 game assessment for now. Judging just from what I've seen from the league. The only exception is his fucking 9ers and it's solely because of Patrick Willis. Such BS. I can run on the Steelers, but not the 49ers Patrick Willis?

oh, ok. in that case i traded a 6th rounder to coldblooded ;)

also who has the highest sack total in the league? i would be surprised if it is a LB (where most sacks in the 3-4 come from)

Fifty

Dallas and Denver are playing now, FMT..and they're in the 4th quarter. Might want to advance as soon as they finish. (Somnia, I'll be around late tonight, like 11/12 eastern)

Rorschach

FrenchMovieTheme said:
oh, ok. in that case i traded a 6th rounder to coldblooded ;)

also who has the highest sack total in the league? i would be surprised if it is a LB (where most sacks in the 3-4 come from)
Added the picks.

Top 4 sack leaders are 3-4 LBs. :p

Dallas-Denver is a wrap. I won 35-26.

I'm so glad to be done with my game in that crazy ass Invesco field. Though I got the win, it was really frustrating having the weird winds and nonsensical drops that comes with being a road team.

Malley when can you roll buddy?

Fifty

Shawnwhann said:
Dallas-Denver is a wrap. I won 35-26.

I'm so glad to be done with my game in that crazy ass Invesco field. Though I got the win, it was really frustrating having the weird winds and nonsensical drops that comes with being a road team.

Malley when can you roll buddy?

Why did you leave the franchise?

Smokey

I'm on my Bye week so it's spectator status for me.

Raiders v. Giants should be a great game. I need Wellie to solve his running problems and beat THA RAYDAS for me. Week 6, 7, 8 will be key weeks for me. All division games. Got the Broncos, Chiefs, and Raiders respectively.

So yeah...I need you to take em down Wellie:D

1. Bengals - Joe Walsh
2. Dolphins
3. Patriots
4. Panthers
5. Lions
6. Rams
7. Chiefs
8. broncos
9. 49ers
10. Buccaneers
11. Seahawks
12. Bears
13. Saints
14. Titans
15. Cardinals
16. Browns
17. Raiders
18. Giants
19. Eagles
20. Jaguars
21. Redskins
22. Texans
23. Packers
24. Jets
25. Ravens
26. Colts
27. Chargers
28. Falcons
29. Bills
30. Vikings
31. Cowboys
32. Steelers

That is the list as I have it (going off default rankings, no way i can see the rankings otherwise fellas)

Rorschach

Smokey said:
I need Wellie to solve his running problems and beat THA RAYDAS for me.
No you don't. It's a lock, anyway. I predict 10 fumbles from the Raiders.

I already began my full day of cursing this morning.

Fifty

Since you're not on AIM, we're forced to bug you here. Why are the Jaguars and Redskins 4 and 5 spots ahead of me? What tiebreaker are we using? I thought it'd be point differential if the teams haven't played. They're both way better than me if you use that as the judge. I have a better record at home, but that's it.

edit: Oh, the tiebreaker is team ranking..Ok, I guess that's fair enough.

i only have 11 PM's from people with their list. i'll be doing the "drafting" (as advertised) at 3 pm.

if you want to play your game before that, it's ok i don't care. you just wont have your FA guy(s) for this week.

again i will be here at 3 to post results as i have them!

edit - tiebreaker is team ranking (the better your team ranking the worse pick you get)

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
I would like to propose for future seasons that teams who engage in trades in the first 4 weeks of the season should be put at the bottom of the FA draft order.

first pick is made (joe walsh - Fictional University), but pheeniks hasn't sent me anything and isn't online. draft "starts" at 3 so if no response by that time i move on friends!

Top Bottom