• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Crow said he was gonna be on a different connection yesterday/today. I dunno what happened after that though. I know shawn said he had a BBQ or something today.

Thats ok. There might be a better chance shawn loses in a sim!

Can trades be accepted before both teams play their games in a week? I had a bye week and it wouldnt let me accept until the other person played their game so i dont know

DCX

DCX
FrenchMovieTheme said:
cowboys/broncos will need to be simmed from my understanding. they tried to play 3 or 4 times and didn't work
7 times old man, and please be gentle when we play...id like to keep my lead in the division...

DCX

i think either both teams need to have played or not played because the game will not allow it in the same week (i.e. lets say you traded mcnabb and he already played for you in week 3, well if you traded him to someone who hadn't played their week 3 game then he played 2 times in 1 week)

CB3

FrenchMovieTheme said:
lolz have you seen my record? i'm just fighting for a wildcard spot

1 wildcard is coming out of the east, its pretty much guaranteed.
Maybe you can get a better record than Shawn so you get get the first wildcard and he can get the second

DCX

DCX
FrenchMovieTheme said:
then i better not lose another game!
Smh, you will lose and like it! Redemption is coming for all who have sold thier Madden souls ( Malley, Wellie, DM, FMT, Bob ) a changing of the guard is upon is as the newjacks will rise above...

my final record will be 3-13

DCX

DCX said:
Smh, you will lose and like it! Redemption is coming for all who have sold thier Madden souls ( Malley, Wellie, DM, FMT, Bob ) a changing of the guard is upon is as the newjacks will rise above...

my final record will be 3-13

DCX

i just need to figure out a way to hurt mike vicks replacement (whatever his name is) and then i'll be good!

DCX

DCX
FrenchMovieTheme said:
i just need to figure out a way to hurt mike vicks replacement (whatever his name is) and then i'll be good!
you bring the house and try to do that and crazy legs and burner will take it to the house for sure...

DCX

AirBrian

OK, slight update, our game is going to be postponed until late tonight (like, real late). He has the GAF NBA 2K9 draft and I won't be home until later. If for some reason we can't coordinate later tonight, we have a time for first thing tomorrow morning.

Sorry for holding everyone up. FMT did say the deadline was Sunday! :)

TheCrow

I am not at my dorm for labor day weekend so my connection should be perfect. Just in case I will be directly connecting my 360 but I have never had problems with this connection.

Shawn said he could play later tonight and finally get his first loss :D . I apologize for holding up the league. I usually get my games in as soon as it advances.

i will advance it tomorrow afternoon ladies. at which time i will be posting the FA waiver wire draft results.

again, i'm not responsible if you didn't send me a list or aren't around on AIM tomorrow at that time! if i dont have your list you aren't getting any players and you can pick from the scraps that are left.

also, does anyone want to play? i need to test out my new 4-3 alignment!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Well I guess we won't be playing tonight Astro.

Let me know what other times are good for you.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Matrix--I can play tomorrow. Same deal, here all day working. FMT I can play if you want. Let me know and I'll go on.

FrenchMovieTheme said:
i will advance it tomorrow afternoon ladies. at which time i will be posting the FA waiver wire draft results.

again, i'm not responsible if you didn't send me a list or aren't around on AIM tomorrow at that time! if i dont have your list you aren't getting any players and you can pick from the scraps that are left.

also, does anyone want to play? i need to test out my new 4-3 alignment!

don't worry about me here. I don't need no free agents!

Fifty

DMczaf said:
Matt Bryant is still on the market! Come on fellas, I may be talked into giving him up for a 6th rounder!

I will not stand for these superstars being traded as if this was some sort of fantasy league. Poppycock!

enjoy your 6th rounder

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
AstroLad said:
Matrix--I can play tomorrow. Same deal, here all day working. FMT I can play if you want. Let me know and I'll go on.

I can do midnight eastern tomorrow. Not sure if I'll be around all day. If I am I'll post in here.

gg astro. i finally beat a human-controlled cardinals team :(

it was my first game using the 4-3 exclusively and i got "better" pressure than with the 3-4, but my run defense suffered a lot.

so, in conclusion:

if you want a better pass rush use the 4-3.
if you want better run defense use 3-4.

p.s. anquan boldin is complete bullshit in this game :lol

Matrix

Man I'm going to get beat really bad using the Texans against the Cards without Slaton. I have an awful feeling going into this game.

Matrix said:
Man I'm going to get beat really bad using the Texans against the Cards without Slaton. I have an awful feeling going into this game.

i need your help brother. i need you to beat a division rival! do it for jgar!

jeff_garcia.jpg

DMczaf

FrenchMovieTheme said:
so, in conclusion:

if you want a better pass rush use the 4-3.
if you want better run defense use 3-4.

*looks at his 4-3 playbook*

*looks at his 1 sack by his D-line and LBs*

....FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUCK YOUUUUUUU

CB3

FMT doesnt know what he is talking about. Too busy jerking off to the Foo Fighters concert on Palladia

Striker

dskillzhtown said:

[URL="http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/8959538"]Calvin Johnson 78-yard physical TD[/URL][/QUOTE]
Did Mrbob control that dumbass, diving Safety at the :03 mark? :lol :lol

LJ11

Not sure if the servers went down Astro, knocked me off and it kept giving me the unavailable message. Fun game while it lasted, some nice blitzes on your end, Hayes was really coming hard off the edge.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
LJ11 said:
Not sure if the servers went down Astro, knocked me off and it kept giving me the unavailable message. Fun game while it lasted, some nice blitzes on your end, Hayes was really coming hard off the edge.
Ah weird--yeah I was still on. Good half nice user pick!

CB3

anyone wanna scrimmage in a couple minutes? Im at my sisters house for this week taking care of her pets while she is on vacation. Im not sure how the internet connection is so i need to figure that out

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
weird guess we can't connect. happened with my friend once and for some reason if no one presses any buttons in the pregame stuff it works. oh ea :lol

(or maybe the servers are just stealth down)

CB3

yeah i played a random after and it worked ok. Its already going directly from the modem to the 360 cause there is no router here. Hopefully the guys i play this next week wont have any problems. I think its Rors and DM

Top Bottom