• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
CB3 said:
I tried to find out what your favorite tv show is but you quit watching them right in the middle all the time so I had no luck :(
C'mon, come up with something new!

*+1 to the Ignore list*

Somnia

GG Striker...was a close one at the end there when I finally got the ball rolling. Sad I played better with JTO than Palmer :lol

Striker

JTO started off shaky, but your OL got you killed early. I didn't even blitz on those early plays and they got through.

Brian fuckin' Robiskie breaks through this game. I desperately needed it, too. I've been shaky with Brady Quinn through three games, and here he goes 18 for 21.

My new OLB Jarvis Moss got a sack, plus three tackles. Thanks Crow! ;)

Somnia

Striker said:
JTO started off shaky, but your OL got you killed early. I didn't even blitz on those early plays and they got through.

Brian fuckin' Robiskie breaks through this game. I desperately needed it, too. I've been shaky with Brady Quinn through three games, and here he goes 18 for 21.

My new OLB Jarvis Moss got a sack, plus three tackles. Thanks Crow! ;)

Ya I would have got a lost more accomplished if it wasnt for my fucking OL. I told you I wasn't joking when I said it sucks major ass :lol

Striker

Somnia said:
Ya I would have got a lost more accomplished if it wasnt for my fucking OL. I told you I wasn't joking when I said it sucks major ass :lol
You have young talent on there with Whitworth and Smith, though. Should be much better next season.

I also see the Bengals-Raiders trade has went through. Garcia to the AFC North!

Fifty

Welcome, Jgar! We in the AFC North salute you

G126671_b.jpg

TheCrow

Striker said:
You have young talent on there with Whitworth and Smith, though. Should be much better next season.

I also see the Bengals-Raiders trade has went through. Garcia to the AFC North!

Happy to see Moss playing well for you.

I think progression for offensive lineman is going to be minimal since it is pretty much impossible to get pancakes.

Rorschach

TheCrow said:
Happy to see Moss playing well for you.

I think progression for offensive lineman is going to be minimal since it is pretty much impossible to get pancakes.
The exception is young tackles. As long as Andre Smith doesn't give up too many sacks, he's gonna get upgraded a point or two.

TheCrow

Striker said:
Is Derek Anderson your starter, or you going with Simms?

Derek Anderson.

If I can't find a QB in the draft at least he will improve next year. Simms has pretty much hit his ceiling.

Smokey

Braylon Edwards hello there, welcome to San Diego !

I'm willing to part with my 1st round pick + my RT if anybody has a RT that is rated 80+.

Rorschach

Wellington said:
What time? I have a friend's BDay party tonight.
Well, I don't know if we can advance early or if you can play late. If tonight's not good for you we can try tomorrow before or after the FA draft.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
2775698171_5bc2e1ebfb.jpg

After starting out the season a disasterous 0-3, my team came into this rivalry game not with their heads hanging low, they showed pride and determination in winning a nailbiter 42-37. Young Matthew came out on fire throwing for over 300 yards and 4 touchdowns in the face of the ferocious Bears defense. But Calvin Johnson stepped his game up to levels I couldn't believe. 219 yards, 3 TDs don't begin to tell the entire story. I'll let the highlights speak for themselves.

Calvin Johnson 46-yard pass
Calvin Johnson 14-yard TD pass in tight coverage
Calvin Johnson 78-yard physical TD

Calvin, have a beer!!!!
3647817923_30949657cf.jpg

Mrbob

I think I need some safety help. :lol

Once you started chucking the ball to Calvin Johnson there was nothing I could do. Some of those catches were ridiculous. Holy crap.

I had a fumble I should have returned for a TD with one minute left in the game, but Tillman did an auto hop and momentum went out of bounds. :(

Still I had a shot to win the game! Got down to the 5 yard line with time running out and couldn't get it in. Crazy game!

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Mrbob said:
I think I need some safety help. :lol

Once you started chucking the ball to Calvin Johnson there was nothing I could do. Some of those catches were ridiculous. Holy crap.

I had a fumble I should have returned for a TD with one minute left in the game, but Tillman did an auto hop and momentum went out of bounds. :(

Still I had a shot to win the game! Got down to the 5 yard line with time running out and couldn't get it in. Crazy game!

I thought you were going to call your last timeout at the end. You had one left.

That Kevin Smith fumble at the end scared the crap out of me. I was about to break my controller.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
If you're not double teaming him you are doing it wrong.

Also, hard for him to get the ball all the way downfield if Matt doesn't have time to wait for him to get open.

Mrbob

dskillzhtown said:
I thought you were going to call your last timeout at the end. You had one left.

Naw I was out I had to use one midfield. :(

Those 3 straight drives in the second quarter is what turned the game around.

Two bad throws picked off I just overthrew the ball with cutler, then I was driving at the end of the half and olsen fumbles the ball at your 25.

If you're not double teaming him you are doing it wrong.

Also, hard for him to get the ball all the way downfield if Matt doesn't have time to wait for him to get open.

Trust me I was blitzing. :lol

Some of it might have been due to the fact I haven't played the game in well over a week, I was a bit rusty. :lol

But Cutler almost got 400 yards passing, this is what matters!

Mrbob

Thankfully I got a bye week next.

Give me a couple days to try and get back in the groove and prep for the falcons. :x

Anyone want to do some NBA2K style trades with me for some safety help?! :lol

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Pretty sure AirBrian just posted after his last game and commented on the mrbob situation; haven't seen birdman in a while.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Astro, it would still be better for me to lose at midnight est tonight. I handle night losses better cause I blame them on being tired :p

Though I will be around today if Fmt finds out the other games are not scheduled and he advances early.

Top Bottom