• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

Rorschach

CB3 said:
wait who exactly is Joe Walsh
Joe+Walsh+Joe_Walsh.jpg

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Am I the only one who hasn't made a list or even kept up with the FA stuff? :\

DMczaf

Matrix said:

I haven't made a list, I really just wanted my first pick. I'll see whats left by the time i get my 2nd pick.

bluemax

Banned
Matrix said:

I made a list this morning but aside from adding old dudes for depth there wasn't much of interest to me out there.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
DMczaf said:
I haven't made a list, I really just wanted my first pick. I'll see whats left by the time i get my 2nd pick.

That makes me feel a little better lol

Wtf do we have to log onto the 360 for this, stupid shitty league website.

Matrix

CB3 said:
you can use Meebo.com for AIM. But FMT isnt on for some reason

His woman is in control, duh.

Matrix

Birdman02

bluemax said:
Birdman when can you take on my rusty, beleaguered self?

Not sure about tonight...we might me be going to my in-laws for dinner. I should be able to play sometime between 1-4 est tomorrow...just have to wait for my wife to figure out her work schedule. Or tomorrow night around 11 est will work too.

Rorschach

AstroLad said:
Are you really gonna do all the pick one by one or just blitz through them based on the lists?
Not everyone handed in a list. :\

FMT is playing against DCX right now, so that's probably why he's not on AIM or here. :p

Where's Wellie? :'(

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Lets all message FMT ingame! Lets see what happens!

Not understanding what's exactly going on, I've already released K "41" O'Connelll, and signed McAlister.

Id be my preference to draft "live" if at all possible. Consider that 30 of yall get to sign players before I do, it doesn't make sense for me to send a list right now.

Matrix

How the heck do you release a player? I tried getting rid of a rookie HB who was cut by the Texans and I saw no option to do so.

Shieeeeeeeeet

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Lonestar said:
Lets all message FMT ingame! Lets see what happens!

Not understanding what's exactly going on, I've already released K "41" O'Connelll, and signed McAlister.

what about shaun :(

Matrix

I'm so blind, released my player. Forget my other post.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
So I had a panick attack for nothing! I could have just stayed in bed, sleeping off the excitement of Alabama's 34-24 Victory last night :p

Matrix

When can we play our week 5 games? This is feels like a waste of my time. Maybe I'll go watch Cheers or play Batman.

Hmmm I think FMT just lost to DCX, has that ever happened?

i start shaun hill and for the 2nd time this season none of his passes hit the turf! (but 2 completions to the falcons)

can't believe i lost that game. stupid fucking isaac bruce can't look for a pass so it hits off his shoulder and picked. next play TD.... that fucked me over!

then the TD on 3rd down to your slot receiver i had him spotlighted cause i knew and with the perfect defense.... of course as the ball approaches all 3 of my guys stand there and let the TD happen :*(

gg dcx!

DCX

DCX
Matrix said:
When can we play our week 5 games? This is feels like a waste of my time. Maybe I'll go watch Cheers or play Batman.

Hmmm I think FMT just lost to DCX, has that ever happened?
Three times. Once in a tourney to decide teams between True and I, i made it further than him and i drew FMT first round, twice this year...again in a tourney i beat Bob first round then FMT second and just now.

DCX

Matrix

Yea I just noticed that and didn't edit my post.

Astro, you want to play earlier or still at midnight?

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Ramirez said:
Whoever the Lions owner is, lemme know when you want to play, I'm off the next 2 days.

Tomorrow, during the day. Let's say 1 Central. Not too early, not too late for the Lions to get killed.

DCX

DCX
FrenchMovieTheme said:
i start shaun hill and for the 2nd time this season none of his passes hit the turf! (but 2 completions to the falcons)

can't believe i lost that game. stupid fucking isaac bruce can't look for a pass so it hits off his shoulder and picked. next play TD.... that fucked me over!

then the TD on 3rd down to your slot receiver i had him spotlighted cause i knew and with the perfect defense.... of course as the ball approaches all 3 of my guys stand there and let the TD happen :*(

gg dcx!
Good game FMT! Gore was just running threw me like nothing, i feared the play action pass to VD or Crabbs so i try to spotlight them as much as i could, i knew if i could get the lead id take Gore away. The TD to Douglas on a streak was kinda of a chance but i knew with you playing the run i might get a step and he did, great game for Douglas.

4-0? Damn...i'mma lay an egg against Bob and his Cheers watching ass next week.

DCX

Matrix

AstroLad said:
Yeah I can play after the FA signings are in.

Whats the deadline on that?

Matrix

DCX said:
4-0? Damn...i'mma lay an egg against Bob and his Cheers watching ass next week.

DCX

Just practice playing defense against the pass, cause that's all he does.

Top Bottom