• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '11 Online Dynasty Thread: Ball & Juice edition

Rorschach said:
Bah! I'll never lose to you again. I'll lose to anyone but you. That INT was lucky, the Gore TD was lucky, and the other INT was while I was on the phone because you unpaused it! Never again! I am going to run up the score every time, too!

340x_reggie_rainbow.jpg

Ramirez

Well, Smokey smoked my pole. I need better WRs, Randle El is going to be wide open, but he just lets the defender punk him and jump the route. Maybe by 2015 we'll get WRs that actually try to shield defenders away from the ball instead of running robotic canned routes.

Or I could always trade my entire team away for Andre Johnson, double coverage don't mean jack! :p

a good defensive game between me and dm until the final 4 minutes when both our CB's turned into retards

and i say this after every loss, but why did i stop running? :(

DMczaf

FrenchMovieTheme said:
a good defensive game between me and dm until the final 4 minutes when both our CB's turned into retards

and i say this after every loss, but why did i stop running? :(

Shouldn't have left Freeman with so much time. He had his way with you!

DMczaf said:

Yup, i think i have given up a TD return in nearly every game i have played against a human so far. I gave one up on a squib too :(

And Daw has like 6 of them in two games against me. Ridiculousness

Rorschach

Ramirez said:
I didn't quit Rors! I saw your countdown start, so I hit resume and it dropped the connection. =\
:lol It would have been ok if you did anyway. Game was kinda over. And I had to leave anyway to boot. I wouldn't have been able to finish. Thanks for waiting on the pause.

Smokey

Ramirez said:
Well, Smokey smoked my pole. I need better WRs, Randle El is going to be wide open, but he just lets the defender punk him and jump the route. Maybe by 2015 we'll get WRs that actually try to shield defenders away from the ball instead of running robotic canned routes.

Or I could always trade my entire team away for Andre Johnson, double coverage don't mean jack! :p

hmmm

and nice avatar :p

AJ is nice (and he should be), but overall the Texans in this game have surprised me ESPECIALLY on defense. I can get a lot of pressure with Mario at DE and the line is backed by Cushing and Ryans who are pretttty good. I somewhat expected that but I didn't expect the secondary to perform how they've performed in the seven scrims that I've played.

I really do need to start playing with Foster in these games though..I keep forgetting Tate is on IR for the season. Typical :/

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
goldlion054 said:
Yup, i think i have given up a TD return in nearly every game i have played against a human so far. I gave one up on a squib too :(

And Daw has like 6 of them in two games against me. Ridiculousness
On a squib? WTF.....

Mrbob

EA have a timetable on a patch? Haven't played many games, but special teams seems completely broken on all faucets. Would be nice if they could fine tune the game like the NCAA team!

DMczaf

Mrbob said:
EA have a timetable on a patch? Haven't played many games, but special teams seems completely broken on all faucets. Would be nice if they could fine tune the game like the NCAA team!

How would you even know anything is broken when you've played less games than people who posts in anime threads?

Mrbob

You had a bucket full of tears whining about the return game on aim. :lol

I learn Madden through osmosis I don't need to play it!

daw840

Ramirez said:
I've only allowed one KR and that was in like my first game...

HEHE....let's play sometime then. I have yet to play a game where I HAVEN'T run at least 1 back. Usually 2 or 3!

Smokey

daw840 said:
need to ly down

one of the worst threads in recent memory:lol

in other news..internship ended today :/..school starts on monday..back to being broke again for my final semester :/

good news is..i can resume being a full time troll and that's much more rewarding!

Sanjuro

I caught some of the Steam dialog when away, is there a group or certain people that have it so we can communicate more during the seasons?

Smokey

FrenchMovieTheme said:
i will play you and i 100% guarantee you won't return one. and i won't kick out of bounds or squib. i already know the trick to stopping returns, but that is my business and no one elses ;)

this could be considered tampering

Nightz said:
Anyone wanna play?

im down

LiveWire

CB3 said:
Sidenote: Scott Pilgram is awesome. everyone should see it

Seconded. Also just saw Expendables tonight. Holy fucking shit! That scene with
Terry Crews mowing down dudes with the AA-12
I was giggling like a schoolgirl. :lol

daw840

FrenchMovieTheme said:
i will play you and i 100% guarantee you won't return one. and i won't kick out of bounds or squib. i already know the trick to stopping returns, but that is my business and no one elses ;)

HAHA! I know the trick too, unless the returner makes some pro-tak bullshit.

Nightz

GG Smokey. Pretty fun game. AJ is a beast man. Kick meter messed me up big time. 1 missed XP, 1 missed FG, failed 2-pt conversion because I was scared of kicking. I still would've lost by 1 if I had made all of them, but at least the game would have been closer. :lol

Smokey

Nightz said:
GG Smokey. Pretty fun game. AJ is a beast man. Kick meter messed me up big time. 1 missed XP, 1 missed FG, failed 2-pt conversion because I was scared of kicking. I still would've lost by 1 if I had made all of them, but at least the game would have been closer. :lol

yeah gg that was a fun game. nobody could stop anybody until the 4th :lol .

andddddddddd i think i figured out what fmt was talking about on kick returns

Top Bottom