• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '11 Online Dynasty Thread: Ball & Juice edition

DMczaf

Mother fucker!

I just bought the TI-89 on Amazon, and they drop the price 16 cents 10 secs after

emotargh.gif

Rorschach

btw- is the draft time ok? Draft times are kinda limited and we should decide on one soon because there won't be many slots available later on.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
It's fine with me.

Rorschach

DMczaf said:
Oh sweet, I buy $300+ worth of textbooks and I get a $5 MP3 credit

Amazon is so kind.

emotargh.gif
:lol I got the same... but I got a couple of others with them that were supposedly 5 bucks, but with a ton of fine print where it turned out I couldn't use them... :|

TheCrow

DMczaf said:
Oh sweet, I buy $300+ worth of textbooks and I get a $5 MP3 credit

Amazon is so kind.
I'm waiting until my classes start to see whether I'll even need the textbooks. Or just download them and save the money for rent.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Lonestar said:
He did it around the same time that FMT did all that NCAA offseason stuff you missed.
That was the nost costly haircut of my life. I missed everything!

This is mexican on mexican crime rors

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
You.guys.need.to.stop.typ.ing.like.you.ha.v.e.been.doi.ng.

New.font.ty.pe.is.here.and.her.e.to.sta.y

Rorschach

Is it? Or is it the difference between Mexican and Mexican't? Think about that!

I'm starting a new league for the NFL thread guys. If you or anyone want in on that one, it's cool with me! I don't mind double dips either if some of THE CREW want in. :lol

Ramirez

Rorschach said:
:lol

Speaking of NCAA: congrats to DCX on his title. Maybe this will be your year to win in the big boy league!

All the teams are on equal footing in this league, doubtful.

DCX

DCX
Rorschach said:
:lol

Speaking of NCAA: congrats to DCX on his title. Maybe this will be your year to win in the big boy league!
Thank you :D I'm not elite...but if i keep working hard, maybe. Story, we have a best of three to play. Lets do this sooner than later.

DCX

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
LiveWire said:
Maybe if you hadn't fucked up the first league we'd be in business. :p
I'll get it back. Someone keeps making us delay it every week. That fucking hipster fmt goes to like 5 concerts a week

DCX

DCX
Wellington said:
What teams were you guys using? Dude was using Ohio State. :|
Lone had the best team in the game with Alabama, the University where border line all americans get cut :/

DCX

Somnia

Rorschach said:
btw- is the draft time ok? Draft times are kinda limited and we should decide on one soon because there won't be many slots available later on.

I'm gone August 24th - Sept 2nd so I'm probably fucked either way =(

CPU better not let me down.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
DCX said:
Lone had the best team in the game with Alabama, the University where border line all americans get cut :/

DCX

I did ok, just as long as I didn't fumble in my endzone :lol

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
holy shit this game is a fucking joke with the bugs and disconnects

oh well gg too bad we couldn't play the decisive two minutes :/

Nightz

GG. Though I did want to see the receiving numbers for your backs. Both Hightower and Wells were pushing 10 catches and 100 yards. :lol LOL at the TOP as well. I only had 43 seconds at the end of the third. I hate how it conveniently ended 21-21 with 2 minutes left in the 4th. Good job EA.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
i think wells only had 3 or 4 but yeah i was running lots of plays for hightower against the pressure love that guy. leinart was uncharacteristically accurate most of the game too. too bad i didn't have the opp to miss the gw fg!

bugs:
-disconn, of course
-can't see routes sometimes. sucked when i audibled into a play and then couldn't even see what it was.
-ran into the kicking bug again where you can't line it up (thankfully it was on an xp)

Ramirez

Wellington said:
What teams were you guys using? Dude was using Ohio State. :|

Michigan, USC, Clemson, FSU, Standford, Oregon, Alabama, Miami, VT, ND, Houston, and Ohio State. Houston's run defense was comparable to my local HS team. :lol

BigAT

I knew it! I knew what we were playing couldn't possibly be a finished product developed by a legitimate game studio.

4909677495_722fba0417_z.jpg

I got that each time I moved between screens in Madden this morning.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
oh man thank god. that makes a lot of sense. can't wait to see the final product -- i assume it'll be out before the season starts

Smokey

Ramirez said:
Michigan, USC, Clemson, FSU, Standford, Oregon, Alabama, Miami, VT, ND, Houston, and Ohio State. Houston's run defense was comparable to my local HS team. :lol

:(

:(

it was unbearable man.

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
Ian Cummings' Interview with OS about Madden 11 and some of the current issues.

http://www.operationsports.com/feature.php?id=1105

OS Interview with Ian Cummings said:
OS: Yeah, I noticed in the open field that guys are breaking tackles and wide receivers are breaking tackles more often than not. And not only that, they are breaking them to the house after they wiggle free.

Ian: Yeah, a lot of that comes from the ratings differentiation that we have. We make our guys spread out a lot more so that defensive backs tackling ratings are pretty low. They are not good tacklers for the most part so you’ve got to kind of try and swarm around the ball. Again, that is something we are trying to tune and see if we can make it any better -- if it warrants it. We are just always listening to the community and the hot-button issues, and we go from there.

Correct me if I am wrong, but only one person can tackle at a time in Madden 11, right?

DCX said:
Thank you :D I'm not elite...but if i keep working hard, maybe. Story, we have a best of three to play. Lets do this sooner than later.

DCX

We'll do it sometime next week. My weekend is already going to be busy and I have my offseason NCAA stuff to take care of in that league.

Ramirez

BigAT said:
I knew it! I knew what we were playing couldn't possibly be a finished product developed by a legitimate game studio.

4909677495_722fba0417_z.jpg

I got that each time I moved between screens in Madden this morning.

bwahahaha

Any word on whether or not they'll patch the ability to turn Gameflow off in OF? I can already see how frustrating that will become havin' to hit X every time to bring up the plays. -_-

The gang tackling for the most part is random, there are still tons of animations in the game that will not trigger it.

They seriously need to just start over, Backbreaker wasn't fun to play, but the engine really shows how far behind Madden is in technology, and it's tech that actually makes the game play more realistic, and not just for show.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Ramirez said:
bwahahaha

Any word on whether or not they'll patch the ability to turn Gameflow off in OF? I can already see how frustrating that will become havin' to hit X every time to bring up the plays. -_-

The gang tackling for the most part is random, there are still tons of animations in the game that will not trigger it.

They seriously need to just start over, Backbreaker wasn't fun to play, but the engine really shows how far behind Madden is in technology, and it's tech that actually makes the game play more realistic, and not just for show.

That can be said for alot of presentation/commentary in the game supposedly. I think I read only like 30-40% of the commentary is being played currently being triggered now and they have no clue what is up. Currently only the 2 QBs are being shown before the game, that was supposed to be QB/QB, WR/CB, WR/WR, RB/LB, etc. comparisons along with updates throughout the game on the comparison/superstars of the game.

I want to say it was Madden 07 or 08 that had a similiar issue where over half the gameplay animations weren't being triggered and having negative effects on the game.

Rorschach said:
I don't know. I wasn't in it. I heard he dominated everyone in the league, though.

Haha. He beat me by 3 points at home on a last second field goal with a vastly superior team. He might've dominated everyone else though. I don't know.

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
dskillzhtown said:
That can be said for alot of presentation/commentary in the game supposedly. I think I read only like 30-40% of the commentary is being played currently being triggered now and they have no clue what is up. Currently only the 2 QBs are being shown before the game, that was supposed to be QB/QB, WR/CB, WR/WR, RB/LB, etc. comparisons along with updates throughout the game on the comparison/superstars of the game.

I want to say it was Madden 07 or 08 that had a similiar issue where over half the gameplay animations weren't being triggered and having negative effects on the game.
Wow. So there may actually be a decent game buried in the disc that is being fouled up by bugs?

DCX

DCX
Azwethinkweiz said:
Haha. He beat me by 3 points at home on a last second field goal with a vastly superior team. He might've dominated everyone else though. I don't know.
u mad?

DCX

DCX

DCX
Azwethinkweiz said:
Yes, I'm still very bitter. And how you convinced Michael Vick v2.0 to stay for his senior year is beyond me. You probably bought some damn NCAA tokens or whatever.:lol
:lol :lol nah, i thought that was disabled for our league, or is it ;)

DCX

Top Bottom