• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '11 Online Dynasty Thread: Ball & Juice edition

CB3 said:
I hate this god damn game.

CATCH THE INTERCEPTION YOU FUCKING PRICKS

stop your whining, a ball warped through crabtrees chest for your lone int of the game so we're even!

and it wasn't dropped INTs that cost you, it was gore absolutely fucking mauling your defense :lol

why do you keep going to the outside? i must have gotten over a hundred extra yards with gore because you just went out to the edge at the snap of the ball and then i just went inside.

you are like the antonio cromartie of manual d: great pass D, horrible run d!

Rorschach said:
You asshole! You don't want me to get my vengeance!

you'll have your chance at vengeance.... one chance! when the season rolls around ;)

and do we have a 1 week avatar bet on the niners/raiders preseason game or not!? stop ignoring me throwing down the gautlet!

Rorschach

FrenchMovieTheme said:
you are like the antonio cromartie of manual d: great pass D, horrible run d!
His pass D isn't all that great. And neither is Cromartie's!

Are we going to have another tournament? Maybe a 1 bracket one this time?

FrenchMovieTheme said:
you'll have your chance at vengeance.... one chance! when the season rolls around ;)

and do we have a 1 week avatar bet on the niners/raiders preseason game or not!? stop ignoring me throwing down the gautlet!
wtf? I answered you already! Now I'm not even going to repeat myself. It's up to you to go find the post!

BigAT

Anyone else notice that fullbacks and pulling guards seem to just stop in the hole and look around if they can't find anyone to block? I feel like I'm more likely to run into a teammate that is clogging up the hole than a defender most of the time.

Rorschach said:

Are we going to have another tournament? Maybe a 1 bracket one this time?

wtf? I answered you already! Now I'm not even going to repeat myself. It's up to you to go find the post!

then it is done! alex will abuse your weak D for 3 quarters.... just like in madden!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Rorschach said:

Atleast i try unlike some people who sit their ass on the front 7 somewhere

Rorschach

BigAT said:
Anyone else notice that fullbacks and pulling guards seem to just stop in the hole and look around if they can't find anyone to block? I feel like I'm more likely to run into a teammate that is clogging up the hole than a defender most of the time.
2elfinc.jpg

That's why I try not to run those anymore.:lol

CB3 said:
Eh. I don't do that.

CB3 said:

hey! i got some pressure on you every now and again!

also you can't bump djax. i played bump maybe like 3 times all game because he is so fast. although his long TD i wasn't playing bump and he still torched nate. guess i need safety help over the top every time too :/

Rorschach

Jackson and Kolb owned Nnamdi. :| He was so confused out there and when he wasn't confused, he was getting burned. I had to double team Jackson all day manually. :<

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Rorschach said:
2elfinc.jpg

That's why I try not to run those anymore.:lol

Eh. I don't do that.

I noticed. I saw you stutter with the SS on the first play yesterday and let Jax burn Namdi for that 50 yard gain. That doesnt mean you suck an manual coverage. It just means your gonna whiff some plays. I blitz alot so that means i leave myself to try and cover alot of ground with 1 guy. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesnt. For every game i might blow some coverages i have a game like i had against CK the other night where i user picked him a few times with Nate Allen.

Rorschach

CB3 said:
I noticed. I saw you stutter with the SS on the first play yesterday and let Jax burn Namdi for that 50 yard gain. That doesnt mean you suck an manual coverage. It just means your gonna whiff some plays. I blitz alot so that means i leave myself to try and cover alot of ground with 1 guy. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesnt. For every game i might blow some coverages i have a game like i had against CK the other night where i user picked him a few times with Nate Allen.
Didn't meant to say your defense was bad. I just wanted to take a swipe at Cromartie and make a joke! You're not bad like Cromartie. :p

DCX

DCX
3x3 would be cool

GG Live, every bounce went your way from the opening kickoff to the absurdly missed FG :lol Then i turned FMT's Gameshark ;) I'm suprised anyone made it out of that game. 3 players carted

DCX

LiveWire

DCX said:
3x3 would be cool

GG Live, every bounce went your way from the opening kickoff to the absurdly missed FG :lol Then i turned FMT's Gameshark ;) I'm suprised anyone made it out of that game. 3 players carted

DCX

That game was ridiculous. I knew it was going to OT as soon as Thomas fumbled. :lol Madden wants....nay...DEMANDS drama!

I wouldn't say every bounce went my way, just the opening kickoff. Let's not forget D Hall with a clear pick 6 but Jenkins or White fucking catches him from 40 yards behind and then forces a fumble?! GTFO of here. :lol

I should've saved the game-winner to Santana. For a second I thought he too was gonna get caught from behind.

Somnia

Man I feel like I haven't played in forever...works been busy as hell and now I'm packing for my trip starting tomorrow till sept. 2nd, but hey at least I get to play a bunch of games before they're out :D

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
gg had a rough break at the end on that int. audibled into a play and they didn't let me see the playart so i had no idea what the play was :/

Rorschach

AstroLad said:
gg had a rough break at the end on that int. audibled into a play and they didn't let me see the playart so i had no idea what the play was :/
GG. That happened to me too a few times. I thought maybe it was audibles, but I didn't audible that time. All I did was switch to LB from Safety.

Oh, and when playart disappeared, I could kinda struggle to get it back and it would work sometimes, but not every time.

That first drive where you ate an entire quarter and went over 80 yards caught me off guard. You might be even better with Leinart than you were with Warner. :lol

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
yeah it was a very promising start!

that and it's kinda fun playing safety since i don't really like the manual d-line play this year. save some points give up some points but hey

Rorschach

AstroLad said:
yeah it was a very promising start!

that and it's kinda fun playing safety since i don't really like the manual d-line play this year. save some points give up some points but hey
I thought you played safety pretty well. I tried to test you on that long ball and paid for it. :p

although rors D line was decimated in the ratings, i think jason campbell might be the most overrated QB in the game :lol

he's fast, i didn't see him miss any throws, and bascially every pass was pinpoint. i say he MIGHT be the most overrated because alex smith was until the 4th quarter :lol

hilarious that the raiders nobody receivers can easily get off bumps against high press corners :(

and the god damn strat pad cost me a td because i was trying to audible and had already done one so it didn't revert back to the original controls so i was stuck with single audibling a lineman and by the time i realized wtf was going on it was a td!

i'll get you back in the regular season rors. you can't stop gore and you know it! you know it! and you can't stop alex for the first 3 quarters so i'm going to stop passing at that point

p.s. but yes, it was a gg! wanted it to go down to the wire though :(

Rorschach

FrenchMovieTheme said:
although rors D line was decimated in the ratings, i think jason campbell might be the most overrated QB in the game :lol

he's fast, i didn't see him miss any throws, and bascially every pass was pinpoint. i say he MIGHT be the most overrated because alex smith was until the 4th quarter :lol

hilarious that the raiders nobody receivers can easily get off bumps against high press corners :(

and the god damn strat pad cost me a td because i was trying to audible and had already done one so it didn't revert back to the original controls so i was stuck with single audibling a lineman and by the time i realized wtf was going on it was a td!

i'll get you back in the regular season rors. you can't stop gore and you know it! you know it! and you can't stop alex for the first 3 quarters so i'm going to stop passing at that point

p.s. but yes, it was a gg! wanted it to go down to the wire though :(
I can't stop Gore, but I'll make sure Ginn doesn't get a single grab! After the first half, I was like "fuck this, he's getting double or triple coverage!

And Campbell missed plenty of throws including a wide open DHB. Oh and the throw that hit Miller in the head. :lol

[edit] Speaking of overrated, your DTs are fucking overrated. >:| How the funk do they just brush everyone aside like that? :| Running outside was my only hope.

Rorschach said:
I can't stop Gore, but I'll make sure Ginn doesn't get a single grab! After the first half, I was like "fuck this, he's getting double or triple coverage!

And Campbell missed plenty of throws including a wide open DHB. Oh and the throw that hit Miller in the head. :lol

[edit] Speaking of overrated, your DTs are fucking overrated. >:| How the funk do they just brush everyone aside like that? :| Running outside was my only hope.

campbell only had 3 incompletions!

and the niners only have 1 DT, and he's one of the best in the league! but you are right, that is how i will lose this year: 3 wide + and outside running to haralsons side because he's a fucking loser

Top Bottom