• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '11 Online Dynasty Thread: Ball & Juice edition

Somnia

Rorschach said:
NeoGAFers Fantasy League: Draft is Sunday! Don't forget! If anyone wants to pull out before the league starts, please let me know! I could give the spot to the waiting list guys. :p

Also, I'm starting an auction league at ESPN since that's all the rage these days. If anyone wants to join that, let me know. I don't mind double dips.

-Rorschach
-LukeSmith
-DMcZaf
I'm still in but probably won't make it to the draft =( I didn't make it to my other one either but the CPU did me good...hopefully this one does too

I'm in San Antonio for gamestops conference till Thursday.

Mrbob

First comment in the thread is great!

Mike Williams WR TB Increase, from 67 to 74OVR

Mike Williams this preseason 4 rec 74 yards. How the hell you go up 7 points with that?!?!

:lol

Tiburon Tampa bias again! Only Bears adjustment I saw in that mess of numbers is Forte going up from 86 to 87. Why isn't Johnny Knox rated 90 yet?!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Riley Cooper: 8 Catches for 122 yards in the preseason.

WHERES MY 7 POINT UPGRADE DONNIE

Mrbob

Back to the game for a moment, do you think EA will ever fix qb drop back accuracy in a Madden title? Madden 11 still has the problem where a QB can drop back 20 yards and throw a perfect pass.

Can we also adjust the difficulty in the league once it is starts? If the EA patch in September fixes a lot of issues (crosses fingers) then we might want to go back to All Pro. Tiburon play tests and balances Madden on All Pro. Only thing All Madden adds is frustration since the AI cheats to make up for game deficiencies.

Rorschach

Darrius Heyward-Bey WR OAK STAMINA Decrease, from 88 to 79
WTF? He didn't even play last game and week 3 hasn't been played... You know, the week where there would actually be a requirement for stamina because the first team plays more than one or two drives?

Samson Satele OL OAK Decrease, from 79 to 77OVR
WTF? He's been injured... he didn't even... I don't even... argh

John Henderson DT OAK Decrease, from 84 to 82OVR
smh.. .hasn't even played yet... Typical Raider decrease. You go to the Raiders? Decrease!

I bet Donny doesn't even know the Raiders haven't played their week 3 game yet.

Mike Williams WR TB Increase, from 67 to 74OVR
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

[edit] WTF? How does Tebow go up? What a fucking crock.

[edit2] I'm gonna go check for stealth downgrades. I bet they're there... typical!

Mrbob

Uh oh Tiburon, Rors is on the case now!

For the record I'd like to state I've tried the last couple nights to scrim against DM and he has declined playing the game! So despite his bravado he doesn't like this years Madden either! :D

Any team games going down tonight? I want to try more 3 vs 3 action.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
DM I'll trade you!
Matt Leinart QB ARZ Decrease, from 75 to 72OVR

Look Lionheart only went down three OVR points!

first off DHB's stamina needs to go into the single digits. he misses practices because of "fatigue"? what a fucking loser :lol

secondly, did they not take kentwan balmer off my team and put that bum on the seachickens!? they better have.

although i see tim tebows buddy has been released :D

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Mrbob said:
Uh oh Tiburon, Rors is on the case now!

For the record I'd like to state I've tried the last couple nights to scrim against DM and he has declined playing the game! So despite his bravado he doesn't like this years Madden either! :D

Any team games going down tonight? I want to try more 3 vs 3 action.

Douche head you could try a scrim against someone else, I've been around.

DMczaf

Rorschach said:
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Rors is as up to date on Mike Williams as ESPN
smiley_smug.gif

AstroLad said:
DM I'll trade you!
Matt Leinart QB ARZ Decrease, from 75 to 72OVR

Look Lionheart only went down three OVR points!

I'll continue to berate him until he's in the mid 50s where he deserves. Fucking slowest release ever!

DMczaf

WTF? He didn't even play last game and week 3 hasn't been played... You know, the week where there would actually be a requirement for stamina because the first team plays more than one or two drives?

Come on Rors, he's missed 4 days of practice for FATIGUE. You gotta pick your battles more wisely :lol

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Mrbob said:
Maybe tonight then we will play!

maybe not unless its late, TEXANS vs COWBITCHES ON TV!

Rorschach

DMczaf said:
Come on Rors, he's missed 4 days of practice for FATIGUE. You gotta pick your battles more wisely :lol
hawakubo 11:53 am
(11:53:29 AM): dude, first of all that was probably the equivalent of "headaches", second of all he's been at the fucking facility since JANUARY
(11:53:37 AM): everyone else got there in fucking June

He'll be ready to go for the season. Anyway, I don't care that much since I don't use him, but still!

Rorschach said:
hawakubo 11:53 am
(11:53:29 AM): dude, first of all that was probably the equivalent of "headaches", second of all he's been at the fucking facility since JANUARY
(11:53:37 AM): everyone else got there in fucking June

He'll be ready to go for the season. Anyway, I don't care that much since I don't use him, but still!

you sound like you work for the raiders! crabtree has been practicing with alex smith in the off-season even before mini-camps. but then again crabtree is completely out of DHB's league.... so is every other receiver we have (and you have for that matter)
smiley_smug.gif

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
DMczaf said:
I'll continue to berate him until he's in the mid 50s where he deserves. Fucking slowest release ever!
Well don't worry the streams will cross soon enough for the shitty Cards QBs.

No problem for me though it's not like I pass much or anything.

AstroLad said:
Well don't worry the streams will cross soon enough for the shitty Cards QBs.

No problem for me though it's not like I pass much or anything.

cards should have offered warner 20 mil + to come back. he wouldn't turn down that kind of money. he could build his own religion and get his wife new titties every year

CB3

FrenchMovieTheme said:
cards should have offered warner 20 mil + to come back. he wouldn't turn down that kind of money. he could build his own religion and get his wife new titties every year

Scrimmage me dickwad

CB3

this game is disgusting. you people who say madden is better than NCAA are insane

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
Jim Leonhard getting decreased from 83 to 81 makes no sense. He has been one of their better players this preseason. Decreasing Sanchez is also dumb. Practice, we talkin' about practice!!

Matrix

CB3 said:
this game is disgusting. you people who say madden is better than NCAA are insane

Truth, even in the games I have won they have been absurd.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
i guess i've been lucky. except for my first couple games of just getting back into madden (hadn't played in like four months) all of my games have been close and fun. and this includes games against cheaters like rorshack

i don't dispute that ncaa is better though and i haven't even played ncaa just read posts about it in here :lol

guys i think we'll have to wait for the patch to start. there are too many issues right now and i don't want people quitting out of frustration. i could probably live with the questionable CB play in 3/4 wide sets, but the lag on FG/XP's is going to really piss people off if they were to lose a game because of missing an extra point.

thoughts?

Mrbob

I'll wait.

eznark said:
I assume Aaron has been increased to infinity?

(Oh god so nice to have internet access)

Hahaha, there was a Packers fan in the player ratings thread complaining because EA didn't adjust much at all for the Pack. Too bad!

btw westbrook is awesome in the game. i only realized in the 2nd quarter that he was put on the team and his first play was a 43 yard td. thank you EA!

Sanjuro

Is there any word of a patch date and what exactly it will do?

To be honest I really like the game for the most part.

Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
Is there any word of a patch date and what exactly it will do?

To be honest I really like the game for the most part.

you and me both brother, you and me both.

p.s. i think it's schedule to come out in a few weeks, i don't know for sure

eznark

Banned
What are these corner issues?

I'm good to start whenever, I love the game. Course, I don't take it that seriously...and will go for it on 4th and short when appropriate thanks to my idiot, laggy kicker.

Sanjuro

What the hell is a difference between a fake season and a real season? Does the winner really get some of FMT's girlfriend?

Matrix

I'm all for waiting, the lag on kicks sucks and the strat pad can kiss my ass still.

Rorschach

I think the patch fixes kick meter and it lets us use classic audible controls. The classic controls might fix the play-art bug.

Matrix

Rorschach said:
I think the patch fixes kick meter and it lets us use classic audible controls. The classic controls might fix the play-art bug.

I hope so, the play art bug is extremely annoying.

Suck it up DM!

Top Bottom