• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '11 Online Dynasty Thread: Ball & Juice edition

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Matrix said:
I hope so, the play art bug is extremely annoying.

Suck it up DM!
I was on the 1-yard line against Rors in our tourney game trying to tie it with 20 seconds left and I audibled and couldn't see wtf the play was incompletion. Worst bug imo even worse then kicking although they're both pretty bad.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
The worst part about this game is the playbook murdering. The Eagles lost 100 plays from last year to this year. and it seems like all the plays are the same just in different formations. its like a crime against humanity

DMczaf

CB3 said:
and it seems like all the plays are the same just in different formations.

large_andy%20reid.JPG

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I remember it happening specifically against rors. I audibled and i went to a PA play. I just jammed on B cause i didnt know what the routes were. It actually completed to Jax too

Rorschach

It happened to me when I played FMT and Astro. I asked multiple times for someone to go on with me to try to figure out what's up, but no one wants to! It would only take like 10-15 minutes!

thank you ted ginn, thank you.

just so everyone knows: 38-38 tie, 1 second left, alex smith to ted ginn with the 70 yard rainbow. mmmmm

p.s. 3/4 wide sets ARE broken into a million piece jigsaw puzzle in this game. u win lonestar and matrix!

Smokey

straight garbage.

i kicked my 360 which turned it off so sorry fmt if you wanted to save that replay for an early candidate for franchise most bs play.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
FrenchMovieTheme said:
p.s. 3/4 wide sets ARE broken into a million piece jigsaw puzzle in this game. u win lonestar and matrix!

haha :lol :lol

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
FrenchMovieTheme said:
but i stand by my point in that if you actually run a REAL offense, and not 3 wide passing all the time, the scores are very realistic.

Denogg and I played legit last night and the game was FARRRRRR from realistic. You will say it's a fluke, but Ive had far more wtf games than wow that was super realistic games.

Then you have Rors who somehow even when going out in 3/4 wide sets against the Raiders, you can't even complete one fucking pass... it's absurd. God damn ban his ass from the league already! :p

Matrix said:
Denogg and I played legit last night and the game was FARRRRRR from realistic. You will say it's a fluke, but Ive had far more wtf games than wow that was super realistic games.

Then you have Rors who somehow even when going out in 3/4 wide sets against the Raiders, you can't even complete one fucking pass... it's absurd. God damn ban his ass from the league already! :p

well if you played against denogg like you played against me i can see how the score got out of hand, 3 wide or not!

Matrix

I hate you and back on the subject, the game just had an insane amount of fumbles, the typical missed extra point and again as soon as I manually switch to players they spaz the fuck out. Heck in a replay that CK posted you can see when I switch to try to manually tackle my players either run the wrong way or just fucking drop and fall to the ground.... ck basically said it looks like they get shot.

Matrix

I'm sure it was you.

bluemax

Banned
DMczaf said:
Sammie Stroughter WR TB Increase, from 68 to 70OVR
Mike Williams WR TB Increase, from 67 to 74OVR

<3 Donny

They got the Mike Williamses backwards:

Mike Williams WR SEA Increase, from 61 to 69OVR

All the moves relevant to my team:
Tyjuan Hagler LB SEA Signs
Lawrence Jackson DE DET Traded to DET from SEA
Deon Butler WR SEA Increase, from 67 to 70OVR
Jon Ryan P SEA Increase, from 80 to 83OVR
Golden Tate WR SEA Decrease, from 75 to 74OVR
Matt Hasselbeck QB SEA Increase, from 79 to 81OVR

Mostly improvements, although losing LoJack hurts my D-Line, also no mention of if I got Balmer now.

And I now have the only QB over 80 in the NFC West.

Rorschach

I take back what I said earlier, FMT. Your defense IS way overrated. Gradkowski owned them all by himself. If he had help at the WR position, the score would have been straight out of a Lonestar/Matrix game.

Rorschach said:
I take back what I said earlier, FMT. Your defense IS way overrated. Gradkowski owned them all by himself. If he had help at the WR position, the score would have been straight out of a Lonestar/Matrix game.

we'll see in the regular season! oh wait, your boy J-camp will be starting :D

Rorschach said:
How dare you. Hopefully, he gets "ill" or "headaches" or "fatigue."

pretty sure our coordinator is going to call the pressure zero in our regular season game. need to keep jcamp upright and healthy for the regular season!!

Rorschach

DON'T FORGET ABOUT THE DRAFT! 3:45 PDT, BOYOS!

FrenchMovieTheme said:
pretty sure our coordinator is going to call the pressure zero in our regular season game. need to keep jcamp upright and healthy for the regular season!!
The nick JCamp is so fitting because it's like he's playing an FPS back there and camping. :<

eznark

Banned
What happened? I was just thinking how impressed I have been with the randoms, but I've only played 8 random games so far.

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
eznark said:
What happened? I was just thinking how impressed I have been with the randoms, but I've only played 8 random games so far.
Guy went for it on 4th down every time. He went 7-7 on 4th down.

eznark

Banned
Did Henne get downgraded? Accuracy is for shit in this game all of a sudden.

Seems unfair that Andre Johnson gets super powers. the ability to morph balls thrown at him through defenders so that he can catch it seems sort of imbalanced.

Smokey

eznark said:
Seems unfair that Andre Johnson gets super powers. the ability to morph balls thrown at him through defenders so that he can catch it seems sort of imbalanced.

Best WR in the league. He got game!

gg btw

eznark

Banned
Smokey said:
Best WR in the league. He got game.

gg btw

As long as his mana bar is full apparently.

Good game, frustrating for me. Should have benched Henne after he lobbed that corner route in the first quarter for some reason. Also, I was sacked three times on screen passes before the running back even made it outside the tackle box. Nice job 'Phins o-line.

DCX

DCX
goldlion054 said:
Rors, is the time for the draft 6:45 Eastern or Pacific?
Est. Which is going to be messed up for me. The gaf money league drafts at the same time :/

DCX

Rorschach

goldlion054 said:
Rors, is the time for the draft 6:45 Eastern or Pacific?
3:45 PDT, 6:45 Eastern. It usually shows the time in your time zone.

DCX said:
Est. Which is going to be messed up for me. The gaf money league drafts at the same time :/

DCX
I asked several times if it was going to be ok and only like 2 people replied saying that it was ok... everyone else just :X

Hopefully, you can manage it. It's a long time between picks anyway. ;b

DCX

DCX
Rorschach said:
3:45 PDT, 6:45 Eastern. It usually shows the time in your time zone.

I asked several times if it was going to be ok and only like 2 people replied saying that it was ok... everyone else just :X

Hopefully, you can manage it. It's a long time between picks anyway. ;b
DCX in da woods :( I was camping..couldn't really respond. It's all good. Just need to takes notes and pay attention.

DCX

Top Bottom