• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '11 Online Dynasty Thread: Ball & Juice edition

Nightz

daw I'll try to be on tomorrow morning around 6-7 am PST before I head out. 7:15 would be the latest I could start. If not in the morning, I can probably go during/after the Sunday night game. Our (real life) teams aren't playing until Monday night anyway. :D

anyone still up and want to play? i can't sleep! i don't know if its because its christmas eve for a football fan such as myself or because i just had dinner and hour and a half ago and had 2 glasses of this new mountain dew o_O

Somnia

FrenchMovieTheme said:
anyone still up and want to play? i can't sleep! i don't know if its because its christmas eve for a football fan such as myself or because i just had dinner and hour and a half ago and had 2 glasses of this new mountain dew o_O

Play me!

I've played 1 game in like 3 weeks...I need to knock this rust off me.

Ramirez

Don't be in a rush to advance to week 2 guys, I'm going to be so engrossed with Reach this coming week that Madden will be the last thing on my mind. :lol :D

Rorschach

Someone buy me Reach and I'll play your asses all day. FMT, you owe me a game! I just remembered!
Somnia said:
what the fuck is this...EVERY tackle my guys bounce off and I even stopped using hit stick :lol
Gore. :\

Somnia

Rorschach said:
Someone buy me Reach and I'll play your asses all day. FMT, you owe me a game! I just remembered!
Gore. :\

and Westbrook and Ginn

Granted I'm rusty as hell and he was blowing past my defenders when I didnt cut back properly.

Somnia

GG tho FMT...your run game is so fucking over rated though :lol

I felt like I was able to pass fine..couldnt run on you at ALL though. Man I feel like I've stepped back so much by not playing at all in the last month.

papa gore had his way that game. my run blocking is really good because EA rated Iupati so high (rightfully so, he has been really good for us), so when he pulls he just demolishes people. plus gore never goes down on the first hit, and there is a 90% chance if i try the stiff arm he throws the guy to the ground. then i also have westbrook who is shiftier and can give gore a rest, and anthony dixon actually isn't bad in the game.

my problems come when people get me into long yardage situations :/ but that ginn PR TD was awesome!

p.s. god dez bryant is a fucking handful. motherfucker hasn't done shit in the NFL and he's basically unstoppable! i dont know what his speed rating is but i even started running his route BEFORE he did and he still beat me to the spot!

Somnia

FrenchMovieTheme said:
papa gore had his way that game. my run blocking is really good because EA rated Iupati so high (rightfully so, he has been really good for us), so when he pulls he just demolishes people. plus gore never goes down on the first hit, and there is a 90% chance if i try the stiff arm he throws the guy to the ground. then i also have westbrook who is shiftier and can give gore a rest, and anthony dixon actually isn't bad in the game.

my problems come when people get me into long yardage situations :/ but that ginn PR TD was awesome!

p.s. god dez bryant is a fucking handful. motherfucker hasn't done shit in the NFL and he's basically unstoppable! i dont know what his speed rating is but i even started running his route BEFORE he did and he still beat me to the spot!

Ya Gore even fucking trucked Ware...give me a break :lol

I felt like my oline had issues in that game for sure. I would have done even better at passing if Witten hadn't gone out so early for the entire game except the final drive.

Rorschach

Somnia said:
and Westbrook and Ginn

Granted I'm rusty as hell and he was blowing past my defenders when I didnt cut back properly.
:lol My guy with 90 tackle and 85 hit power just bounced off of Ginn. I feel ya!

that hit that put witten out was vicious. i'm surprised he hung onto the ball. thankfully rors boy taylor mays knocked him out so he couldn't get 2 feet down. but dez bryant in the slot is going to be a problem for a lot of people. luckily you stopped running because i was able to try and load up with pass defenses.

man coverage is definitely better than zone this year, but the gamble is that you may run into a "natural pick" playing man. this happened a bunch of times against rors and it happened a few times against somnia. i wish there was some type of logic for the cb's to try to "avoid" routes that are crossing their path :/

Somnia

FrenchMovieTheme said:
that hit that put witten out was vicious. i'm surprised he hung onto the ball. thankfully rors boy taylor mays knocked him out so he couldn't get 2 feet down. but dez bryant in the slot is going to be a problem for a lot of people. luckily you stopped running because i was able to try and load up with pass defenses.

man coverage is definitely better than zone this year, but the gamble is that you may run into a "natural pick" playing man. this happened a bunch of times against rors and it happened a few times against somnia. i wish there was some type of logic for the cb's to try to "avoid" routes that are crossing their path :/

It's because he's an old spice man, man.

eznark

Banned
Nice game dude. I started to like that West Coast offense there at the end. Tons of running back routes, and Ronnie Brown is a beast. Polite is surprising excellent as well (outside of that fumble). Pretty sure that pass at the end of the first half to Ocho was the prettiest I've seen.

LiveWire

Hey Astro, sorry I was incommunicado yesterday, wasn't expecting the epic Friday night I had. :lol

I'm out all day today for the Skins game, but I will be around tomorrow morning and tomorrow night to get our game in...

LiveWire

LukeSmith said:
Livewire, are you going to bring back odds this season? Dooo it. You should do a bunch of miscellaneous bits like:
First ragequit
First SuperBowl winner
Number of games played until LJ joins the league
Number of times per year Bob is the Bob Game of the Week
INTs thrown by Bradford (30+?)
Seasons until Joseph Addai is in the free agent pool

Yea, I'll do lines and over/unders after Week 1 is done. We have several new players so I need to see some results. I'll also try and come up with more over/unders for those like you mentioned. I'm already setting the over/under for Bob as Bob Game of the Week at 11 times per season. :lol

daw840

Nightz, I just got home from a night of craziness. I should be able to play this evening, but my sister-in-law just went into labor and my nephew is on his way. I will have to run up to the hospital at some point today.

McNei1y

Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
I want to make a trade with the Browns, but Kave_man has only one post in this thread. :/

Has Peterboy posted? I have some trades for him... Peterboy, respond if you see this!

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
yeah, I had just found it about 300 posts ago ;P

Guess we can go :p Should be fun since I haven't touched the game in 2 weeks+

I am the Pat's, right?

Sanjuro

Lonestar said:
yeah, I had just found it about 300 posts ago ;P

Guess we can go :p Should be fun since I haven't touched the game in 2 weeks+

I am the Pat's, right?
Hah. Unless you do want the Bengals? It's up to you. You know my stance.

Mrbob said:
Nope. Not at home. Might not be able to play tonight I have an early day tomorrow and things to do.

ok, just let me know when. I have early morning all week, but afternoons and evenings will prolly work

Mrbob

Yeah it might be tough for me to play on Sunday/Mon/Tues this season just FYI for everyone. I have to be up at 5am central time Mon/Tues/Wed so I can't stay up late to play.

I won't be home till after 8:30 pm on Mon and Tues maybe we can get it in one of those nights.

Top Bottom