• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '11 Online Dynasty Thread: Ball & Juice edition

Rorschach

Everything about me? You were talking about the creation of the league. Whether you intended to or not, you were talking about me. :lol

Second, you didn't count my vote. You didn't count FMT's vote. And you did count neutrals as off. Doesn't matter, though. FMT can just turn them off. Get your panties out of a bunch. This isn't a mass conspiracy here. It was one guy leaving the default settings on. OH NOES THE HORROR 4 INJURIES THROUGHOUT THE WHOLE LEAGUE!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Rorschach said:
Everything about me? You were talking about the creation of the league. Whether you intended to or not, you were talking about me. :lol

Second, you didn't count my vote. You didn't count FMT's vote. And you did count neutrals as off. Doesn't matter, though. FMT can just turn them off. Get your panties out of a bunch. This isn't a mass conspiracy here. It was one guy leaving the default settings on. OH NOES THE HORROR 4 INJURIES THROUGHOUT THE WHOLE LEAGUE!
I made it through the week with no issues and I have the depth to make a push regardless, which I quoted above. It's not that big a deal to me, it was just a topic of discussion and I went back and counted.

FMT was ambivalent, 6-4-3. You didn't even vote but I guess you want them on. 6-5-3. Removing guys that said they are fine playing either way its 8-6. No need to get all worked up about it.

yeah, chill out fellas!

i'll decide if we turn them off after this week or not (good idea EZ).

now who wants a piece of champ ferguson? i need to get sharp for my opening game!

p.s. i want to draft Roundtree from michigan. i can call my wr group the forest!
"

AkaBalla

What's up boyz...

You guys got a spot available? I'm here if a replacement is needed...

Anyone have the franchise link so i can check it out?

Thanks

Sanjuro

Alright. Fuck this. I'm a few beers in and not thinking rationally. What's going on with the free agents? If I do get an answer within the next 24 minutes, something dastardly will happen.

2qixlc1.jpg

guys we'll do current free agents the same way we did it last year:

AFTER week 5, you can pickup free agents based on your record (worst gets first pick, best team gets last pick). so, once week 5 finishes, i will post the order in which teams can pickup whatever free agent they want, and we'll go from there.

so if you have someone you REALLY want, just start sucking ass until after week 5!

Sanjuro

That works.

Another thing that is helpful for trying to find out needs is a combination of the depth chard on the Madden website and in game. On the website you can remove other positions who are behind the starter. Say you have one FS and two SS. It's a good way of determining which positions you are weaker at and may need some extra players.

Right now I'm three players under the max.

Nightz

Sorry about today daw. My girlfriend and I ran into a buddy that we haven't seen in a while and ended up spending most of the day hanging out with him. I'll be around for the next couple of hours if you're available.

eznark

Banned
I got smoked pretty good. Turnovers, of course. 28-7. I was feeling good after I kicked off, stuffed him three and out real quick. Of course my first play of the game was a fumble on a simple off-tackle run. Never recovered after that. My team is also super fragile! I should have voted to turn off injuries right away!! My linebackers just could not stay on the field.

i will be turning injuries off after week 1 is completed. i don't know if this erases players who are currently injured from the injured list, but we'll find out!

Rorschach

FrenchMovieTheme said:
i will be turning injuries off after week 1 is completed. i don't know if this erases players who are currently injured from the injured list, but we'll find out!
It lets you play the "injured" players if you turn it off. This is why I said it wasn't even a big deal that 4 guys got hurt. You may as well turn them off now because we might get the patch before we advance to those 11 weeks.

AstroLad said:
has anyone seen live? on xbl or text or whatever?

yep, i sent him a message on xbl about 2 hours ago. not sure if he responded though :(

edit - might not have been him though. based on his facebook i suspect he is going to the redskins game and might not be home!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Somnia said:
They have hope against Dallas? :lol

They have hope in that they are 0-0

Its all downhill from here.

Besides that, there is always a chance in division games. I wouldnt be shocked if they pulled the upset

lol cowboys are garbage. terrible offensive line and tony romo, im not sure why everyone is jocking them. infact the entire NFC east is overrated. NFC West represent!

Somnia

CB3 said:
They have hope in that they are 0-0

Its all downhill from here.

Besides that, there is always a chance in division games. I wouldnt be shocked if they pulled the upset

I would agree and there is that chance due to the oline (thank god our madden franchise dallas oline is healthier :D ), but I see Ware having a hell of a day hitting McRibb against that redskins line.

Somnia

FrenchMovieTheme said:
lol cowboys are garbage. terrible offensive line and tony romo, im not sure why everyone is jocking them. infact the entire NFC east is overrated. NFC West represent!

Dallas defense is the only thing I have trust in right now to be honest, but we will see. Of course the West is gonna be the ACC of the NFL on Sunday.

Somnia said:
Dallas defense is the only thing I have trust in right now to be honest, but we will see. Of course the West is gonna be the ACC of the NFL on Sunday.

did the acc win any superbowls of late? because if not i don't see what they have in common with the nfc west

Somnia

FrenchMovieTheme said:
did the acc win any superbowls of late? because if not i don't see what they have in common with the nfc west

aka gonna choke and fall apart just like today

edit: Damn the West is all divisional games today? Guess there won't be a total choke job

CB3

This is how FMT operates

7:45 PM FMT: Lets play madden!
7:46 PM CB: Ok ill meet you on *Proceeds to turn on 360 and go into the madden online menu
7:50 PM FMT: Nevermind Rors is playing me!

Every fucking time with him

Miguel said:
FMT goes online to ask if I want to play madden then leaves like 4 seconds later. I'm on to you!

lol i asked you and got no response for like 10 minutes, so i started asking other people. first person to responds wins the prize!

anyhow i tried out the eagles playbook vs. rors. god this playbook sucks balls. i tested out troy smith, he's pretty speed. very mike vick-ish! rors was headed for the win before i got a sack/strip/td. lucky play though cause i think he had a dude open!

Rorschach

I had multiple dude's open, but it doesn't matter when Patrick Willis is outrunning DHB when DHB has 10 yards on him... how the fuck? And don't get me started on the warps across the field when you run the opposite way... -_-

That INT that bounced off Zach Miller into Brown's hands... smh. And that last minute TD should have been an int, but it didn't let me jump. :|

CB3

FrenchMovieTheme said:
lol i asked you and got no response for like 10 minutes, so i started asking other people. first person to responds wins the prize!

anyhow i tried out the eagles playbook vs. rors. god this playbook sucks balls. i tested out troy smith, he's pretty speed. very mike vick-ish! rors was headed for the win before i got a sack/strip/td. lucky play though cause i think he had a dude open!

get your filthy fucking hands off my playbook

Rorschach said:
I had multiple dude's open, but it doesn't matter when Patrick Willis is outrunning DHB when DHB has 10 yards on him... how the fuck? And don't get me started on the warps across the field when you run the opposite way... -_-

That INT that bounced off Zach Miller into Brown's hands... smh. And that last minute TD should have been an int, but it didn't let me jump. :|

in pwills defense on that play, he did do this in real life:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3JTXupThgQ

and you had 2 wr's open on that last play. fortunately one was running the slant, but your guy on the right was WIDE open after he easily shrugs off nate clements bump. clements is rated decently high in B&R, but it never works :(

Rorschach

FrenchMovieTheme said:
in pwills defense on that play, he did do this in real life:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3JTXupThgQ

and you had 2 wr's open on that last play. fortunately one was running the slant, but your guy on the right was WIDE open after he easily shrugs off nate clements bump. clements is rated decently high in B&R, but it never works :(
Dude, I just said I had multiple guys open... but mcfadden didn't even try to pick up your CB blitz. Schilens was wide open.

[edit] And that video is not DHB and that video is not two guys in a footrace with the ball in the air. It's horeshit and you know it. :lol

CB3

FrenchMovieTheme said:
gladly. fucking horrible playbook. one of their shot gun sets appears to be identical to their iformation set, except there's just a receiver split out wide. what a joke

That playbook put up 60+ points on you

Rorschach said:
Dude, I just said I had multiple guys open... but mcfadden didn't even try to pick up your CB blitz. Schilens was wide open.

even if mcfraudden picked up the blitz it was a double blitz, and my other CB had already beaten your RG and was on his way in for the sack.... but then you may not have fumbled.... and even at fucking midfield you're probably already in janikowski range

Rorschach

FrenchMovieTheme said:
even if mcfraudden picked up the blitz it was a double blitz, and my other CB had already beaten your RG and was on his way in for the sack.... but then you may not have fumbled.... and even at fucking midfield you're probably already in janikowski range
I would have flicked it or stepped up, but the reason the other blitz beat my guy was because I stepped that way to try to avoid the free guy. I definitely would have had time to throw to Schilens.

Rorschach said:
I would have flicked it or stepped up, but the reason the other blitz beat my guy was because I stepped that way to try to avoid the free guy. I definitely would have had time to throw to Schilens.

then patrick willis would have morphed for the pick!

Rorschach

FrenchMovieTheme said:
then patrick willis would have morphed for the pick!
True. :(

[edit] Oh yeah, and that playbook sucked... too much motioning and all the SB formations were practically full of WR sweeps.

Top Bottom