• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '11 Online Dynasty Thread: Ball & Juice edition

Sanjuro

Lonestar, what the hell was that?

You ran no-huddle on almost every drive. Went for it on every 4th down you had. Two point conversions on every touchdown. Onside kicks on every kick.

What the fuck?

Rorschach

LiveWire said:
I'm already setting the over/under for Bob as Bob Game of the Week at 11 times per season. :lol
I'll take the over.

Sanjuro Tsubaki said:

You ran no-huddle on almost every drive. Went for it on every 4th down you had. Two point conversions on every touchdown. Onside kicks on every kick.

What the fuck?

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Sanjuro Tsubaki said:

What the fuck?

Avoiding Accelerating Clock; Was behind the entire game, kicking lag, kicking lag/behind in score.

:lol

And why hasn't no one complained about the strategy pad? That thing is bollocks.

Sanjuro

smh. I kinda don't want to play in this league if that's going to be how it is. You held the Pats over my head the entire time building up to this and played a game I rather have lost than not played correctly.

Somnia

Sanjuro Tsubaki said:

What the fuck?

ScarJo_popcorn.gif

Lonestar

Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
smh. I kinda don't want to play in this league if that's going to be how it is. You held the Pats over my head the entire time building up to this and played a game I rather have lost than not played correctly.

:lol

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Ian had it right all along! I dont know how to feel anymore.

Also Lonestar, thats douchebaggy if true

Rorschach

CB3 said:
Ian had it right all along! I dont know how to feel anymore.

Also Lonestar, thats douchebaggy if true
Kolb should be brought down too. And JCamp. :|

Campbell should be rated 64.

But McFadden up!

CB3

Im already on the MVP trail with Virtual Kolb. EA didnt build in his idiot decision making into Madden

Lonestar

How else was I to come back down 21+ in the 4th? I didn't score in the 1st half, so no kickoffs.

Besides, he went for a 4th down on the 1st drive of the game, inside FG range. I figured that's how it would be.

Rorschach

Lonestar said:
How else was I to come back down 21+ in the 4th? I didn't score in the 1st half, so no kickoffs.

Besides, he went for a 4th down on the 1st drive of the game, inside FG range. I figured that's how it would be.
That's a better explanation than ":lol" :p

Im already on the MVP trail with Virtual Kolb. EA didnt build in his idiot decision making into Madden
His ACC should be down there with JRuss.

Sanjuro

Lonestar said:

I had 4th and inches with a 50/yard range field goal on the first drive. The game was rain with heavy wind conditions.

You did no huddle on the following drive and in every quarter. You went for it on every 4th down. Every 2-pt conversion. Every onside kick.

It was fucking annoying.

Lonestar

The combo of Pat's defense sucks, and the strategery pad, and the kicking meter = going for it, going for it, going for it.

1 for 3 on fourth downs. I'M A DOUCHE :lol

Add on, if I huddle, I was liable to hit fucking Gameflow, and I know that pick 6 was from gameflow.

Sanjuro

Lonestar said:
The combo of Pat's defense sucks, and the strategery pad, and the kicking meter = going for it, going for it, going for it.

Add on, if I huddle, I was liable to hit fucking Gameflow, and I know that pick 6 was from gameflow.
Who gives a shit? I dealt with it. I was 1/2 on FGA.

I don't use stupid excuses like blaming the game for acting like a cunt. I played how I would expect anyone else in this league to and how everyone else has done to this point.

Rorschach

Lonestar said:

When I said you were being a dick I was talking about your responses. We don't know the complete story if you guys don't tell us because spec mode won't be in 'till 2050.

Sanjuro

Rorschach said:
When I said you were being a dick I was talking about your responses. We don't know the complete story if you guys don't tell us because spec mode won't be in 'till 2050.
You can view the box score. Why would you need all 2pt conversions?

Lonestar

Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
You can view the box score. Why would you need all 2pt
conversions?

Because I'm around 3 for 7 or 8 when attempting extra points, in the tournament. If I'm not going to get an automatic 1 point, why bother with it. Just ask Matrix, Bird, FMT.

Sanjuro

Lonestar said:
Because I'm around 3 for 7 or 8 when attempting extra points, in the tournament. If I'm not going to get an automatic 1 point, why bother with it. Just ask Matrix, Bird, FMT.
So because your not good at the game, break league rules? Got it.

I guess onside kicks just made more sense too.

CB3

After watching the Multiplayer Map Vid Doc for Reach, ive come to the conclusion that Luke and CK need to do some sort of weekly Madden Podcast

lol nay!

and guys dont make me put in a rule regarding going for 2 point conversions/going for it on 4th down because you can't kick. we all have to deal with the kick meter. they will "improve" it soon but in the meantime don't use the meter as an excuse to always go for it or always go for 2 because your opponent has to deal with it too.

eznark

Banned
FrenchMovieTheme said:
lol nay!

and guys dont make me put in a rule regarding going for 2 point conversions/going for it on 4th down because you can't kick. we all have to deal with the kick meter. they will "improve" it soon but in the meantime don't use the meter as an excuse to always go for it or always go for 2 because your opponent has to deal with it too.

My only issue with kicking is that everyone has different kickers. Just because BigAT can kick a 55 yarder like a PAT doesn't mean my broke ass joke of a kicker can. If there is any wind, my legit long is about 47.

Sanjuro

Ive gotten used to the meter and like it. If they make it better, cool.

I just don't want to put up with this shit and comes back here to listen to "kicking lol!". I'm not twelve anymore. The constant no huddle shouldn't even be an issue with anyone.

Lonestar

Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
Ive gotten used to the meter and like it. If they make it better, cool.

I just don't want to put up with this shit and comes back here to listen to "kicking lol!". I'm not twelve anymore. The constant no huddle shouldn't even be an issue with anyone.

You are the Anti-Peyton

Lonestar

Colts run no huddle. Manning writing letters to roger because of new Umpire Rules hurting the no huddle.

Thought that was known by average NFL fans.

Might as well throw this out. He did win the game 38-22

Top Bottom