• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT| My Onlywatch Has Ended

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, I'm a really boring player:

gzyq2AA.jpg

Since I got the $40 base version of the game, and resisted buying Keys in TF2 for 4 years, Spent $40 on 50 Loot Boxes with no shame. Here are my results:

Really happy for the Genji and Lucio skin, and got enough creds to outfit my other mains. Pretty pleased.

Who cares, man? If you have fun playing the "boring" heroes have at it. I have zero desire to play Torbjorn but I'm never bummed to have one on my team for defense.
Haha I don't care that much. I'm pretty decent with 76 and Torbjorn, so I'm happy with them

I do feel a little bad that I'm not branching out much. I guess that means there will be more fresh content for me later on!

how do you counter mei ? so annoying to play against

• Any half decent Tracer
  • McCree - His OP "stun-fan-dash-fan" combo can deal with almost any hero up-close.
  • Pharah - Mei's natural predator
  • Junkrat - as others have stated, trap is the hard counter to her ice shield
  • Widowmaker and Hanzo (from a distance)
  • Zarya - her bubble and natural high health with shield make her hard to freeze quickly, unlike the other tanks.

Anybody else, try to create distance and either attack from a distance or disengage.

styl3s

I don't remember the last time I've seen a Winston.

Sometime in the beta I think.
I think i saw a Winston 1/20 games in closed beta, less in open beta and none yet on retail. I know a lot of people complained about Bastions during the open beta but was a console thing? Because i rarely saw Bastions in both betas and i rarely see them now on PC.

Foshy

That's it below. Probably don't have the graphics card for it. It's just a process to install Bootcamp, get Windows and Overwatch if it's going to be for nothing.

Ms0BgWB.png
hmm okay. if you had the 15" with nvidia graphics i could've tested it for you and tell you my results.

found this gameplay video here which has very similar specs to yours (2015 model instead of 2014): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQDah_eiTTA

also, this reddit thread: https://www.reddit.com/r/Overwatch/comments/452yur/performance_report_for_my_fellow_mac_users/

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
From my experience every game has a Hanzo and Widowmaker on both teams without fail, usually a McCree too. Soldier 76 is another hero you see in every game, usually on both teams.

Xeteh

Haha I don't care that much. I'm pretty decent with 76 and Torbjorn, so I'm happy with them

I do feel a little bad that I'm not branching out much. I guess that means there will be more fresh content for me later on!

At the least, I'd say try to find one hero in each category that you like, that way you can play any role. But just have fun, do yo thang.

They save in your hightlights section on the main screen.

If its like Beta those reset every day.

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
Is it bad that I love playing as 76. Sure he might be the most boring character design wise, but he's just too much fun to play as

He's very bland but easy to do well with, but other heroes surpass him once you get better at the game, his ceiling is pretty low.

After many hours in game i returned here and read "bastion is op' widowmaker is op, winston is op, reinardt is op, hanzo is op and so on..."
Really? Every char is op in this game if you play wrong...
Try to use your brain and learn many char in many circumstances

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
That's it below. Probably don't have the graphics card for it. It's just a process to install Bootcamp, get Windows and Overwatch if it's going to be for nothing.

Ms0BgWB.png

Minimum is Intel HD 4400, so you should be able to run it. Most likely will be low settings at ~30fps though.

sooo anyone know why playing as hanzo makes enemy hitboxes so large? is it because he shoots arrows and it'd be difficult otherwise? aka... the point?

he's the only person where probably 80% of the time i wasn't actually hit by his arrow or where he was aiming. all other characters i can see i'm actually being hit. it's not a latency thing

i don't understand. i'm imagining how bullshit widowmaker would be if she behaved the same way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom