• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT| My Onlywatch Has Ended

Status
Not open for further replies.

Illucio

Banned
Here's a real challenge:

Can someone make a character that is a fusion of Tracer, Reaper, and Symmetra.

Hilarious badly Photoshop pictures are acceptable.

So how hard are the servers gonna crash when it unlocks?

Overwatch will definitely have more crashes than E3.

a2cc55f4eb1459a349819ce6364a591f.jpg

Goddammit why did I say that

Is there any site that has a collection of the sprays in the game? There's some good avatar material in those, but I doubt any site has them. :(
There are a few floating around. I've not tracked them all down. To be honest I was only interested in the tags for Lucio, from which I made my avatar:

sprays-lucio.png

Ramirez

There are a few floating around. I've not tracked them all down. To be honest I was only interested in the tags for Lucio, from which I made my avatar:

http://media-overpwn.cursecdn.com/attachments/0/563/sprays-lucio.png[/IG][/QUOTE]

Yea, I actually googled after that post and was surprised there were quite a few up.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/UPEXNy4.jpg

If anyone could avatar the 2nd or 4th top icon from the right, I'd love you forever.

Didnt play any of the beta because i was playing dark souls 3, but really interested in this game. Ive always liked bows in games, and really want to have hanzo as my main. Is he a hard character to play as?

BLCKATK

Beyond ready for tomorrow. Honestly can't wait to get back into the game and get better. I felt like at the end of my beta time I was finally really starting to develop an understanding for the game, now to put it to the test.

Cels

my CE preorder hasn't shipped yet but still says it'll arrive later today. amazon release date delivery hasn't failed me yet...

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Yea, I actually googled after that post and was surprised there were quite a few up.

UPEXNy4.jpg

If anyone could avatar the 2nd or 4th top icon from the right, I'd love you forever.

Best I've got tonight. I wish there was a higher res image of the sprays.

gMoPr9d.png

vSwISF0.png

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Oh that's good.

What tool do you use when fixing the pixelated borders of a cut out image?
Is there a better tool than the Blur tool?

I didn't use a tool on the borders. Although the blur tool isn't a bad idea.

This game was hardly on my radar but I have a thing now where if there's a game I don't usually play and there's a beta available, I'll give it a shot. From there it went from thinking "Heh this is aight" to "yeah I'm gonna have to pre-order this now".

Even got a few friends to try it and we all ended up preordering, even got a mate to buy it blind.

Had the game sitting here since Saturday, the agony of waiting for the servers to go live! Not long now.

Didnt play any of the beta because i was playing dark souls 3, but really interested in this game. Ive always liked bows in games, and really want to have hanzo as my main. Is he a hard character to play as?

Most characters follow the "easy to learn, hard to master" philosophy, so you'll be fine whichever character you play. Though the notable exception might be Genji, he feels a bit more difficult to play properly.

Just keep in mind that maining a character in Overwatch doesn't really work that well.

GReeeeN

Has anyone picked up their CE and care to comment on its quality / value?, really considering picking one up last minute before they sell out

EndMerit

Oh wow, apparently my almost 3 year old PC fills the recommended specs!
Maybe I could give the game a shot after all...
Then again, I also have a PS4. Decisions, decisions...

idonteven

Originally Posted by TheChillyAcademic

Remember PS4 Overwatchers, if you want in on the master DOC, community or Group Chat please let me know! We want as many people up and running tomorrow as we can!

psn:kiiilerke

thanks !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom