• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT| My Onlywatch Has Ended

Status
Not open for further replies.

nynt9

Reaper is my waifu. I like to play him in the origins costume so that he is less immediately recognizable and attracts less attention.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Reaper is my waifu. I like to play him in the origins costume so that he is less immediately recognizable and attracts less attention.

one of the Origins costume is for Reaper? it must really change his look then because I didnt see him up there at all lol

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
odds on everyone's first match when it launches having at least 1 bastion in it?

:3

There will be more Hanzos and Reapers running around than Bastions
People die to Bastion more, not people playing Bastion more

>.>;
If I need to switch roles Bastion is my lockdown a flank position always

Mei > Bastion > Junkrat > Roadhog
Is how I'll play, then start playing with others

Usually I love to he a support healer, loved doing so in Resistance 2 co-op, I like being a nuisance and keeping teams at bay

Kadin

Off work at 4:30 PT then an hour commute home. Gonna be one hell of a long day. But the prize awaits when I finally get home. Let's pray the servers will be stable right out of the gate.

X-Frame

What are the recommended PS4 button configurations that people are using?

If possible, I'd like to be able to tweak mine to be most like Destiny's "Jumper" configuration. I was very happy to see Doom had a "Strafe" config that was the same as well.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
overwatch-origins-bonus-skins.png

oh shit that dude is Reaper lol

What are the recommended PS4 button configurations that people are using?

If possible, I'd like to be able to tweak mine to be most like Destiny's "Jumper" configuration. I was very happy to see Doom had a "Strafe" config that was the same as well.

The defaults felt alright to me, I dont play too many FPS with a pad though anymore.

peakish

Waifu discussions:
- X is waifu
- NOPE
- *complaints about waifu discussion*
- *complaints about complaints about waifu discussion*

Khilandros

ffs, trying to get in as much sleep as I can for the launch tonight. Stupid neighbour house behind my apartment decided to hire guys to work on the back of his house at 8am this morning...woke up to the loud noise of a jackhammer on his concrete steps...it's Victoria day, who the hell works on a holiday?!?!...well guess I'm awake now *grumbles and curses*

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
I got my keys from CDKeys, one for the Origins edition and one for the Widowmaker skin and both worked fine as expected. They were photo scans so I guess they bought physical copies in bulk from a cheaper country for this game. Now we wait.....

Kane1345

I want to do that Lucio wallride on Liajiang Tower near the bridges and blast someone off the side. Never got to do that in beta

Klyka

Banned
I got my keys from CDKeys, one for the Origins edition and one for the Widowmaker skin and both worked fine as expected. They were photo scans so I guess they bought physical copies in bulk from a cheaper country for this game. Now we wait.....

yeah they are almost always scans, but they work so eh :D

Rhaknar

Can these be earned without paying?

apparently they are exclusive to the origins edition. As in, they cannot drop from loot boxes. Im not sure if you can pay for them with in game currency but I hear you cannot

Dance Inferno

Unconfirmed Member
I'm traveling for the next few weeks and won't be able to really dig into the game until July... Debating installing Windows on my GF's MacBook via boot camp so I can play.

Arghhhh.

Guys....post a video that will finally push me over the edge to buy this today. (not the Bastion life video...although that one is hilarious)

I am so close to hitting that order button.

Rhaknar

Guys....post a video that will finally push me over the edge to buy this today. (not the Bastion life video...although that one is hilarious)

I am so close to hitting that order button.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hk-i_LvSZik

I like this MFpallytime video. It shows some nice Tracer, and he doesnt gush over the game and points some flaws, even tho he says he loves it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom