• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT| My Onlywatch Has Ended

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 hours and 15 minutes from now:

8LNW0.gif

only one of those choices is acceptable
it's genji
Over population of crappy Genji players destroyed by crappy Bastions, then rage-posting all over the Internet that Genji is not a counter for Bastion, that that's a lie!!!!

It takes knowledge of the maps, experience and finesse to be a good Genji, more so than other Heroes.

Yes you can. I bought it for 60 bucks.

There's some confusion between me and the site.

I'm talking about the $60 one that's the origins edition, which comes with extra skins alongside the full game. The guy I was responding to was talking about why about there only a bundle only thing that didn't let him purchase the game. But the xbox site talked about you could only buy the game in a bundle. I assumed that meant the base game (which is 40 on PC) + origins skins, but the bundle apparently means both plus the preorder.

so yeah, my bad

And here is something odd...that link says $60 when I click it on my phone. It says $100 when I click it via desktop.

This is most weird, I would just preorder it on Xbox. I did so like 5 minutes ago and it was $60 there.

Moonlight

Banned
Depends on my first team, of course: I'd love to lock D.Va for the first team composition, though. Depends on if someone else on my team would rather be the support.

Xeteh

Alright, guys. First match: who ya pickin'?

I'll probably go D.Va or Mei, depending on the map. Maybe Mercy if I'm feeling helpful.

Mei if I am free to pick whoever but I tend to pick last to try to fill holes in the team. If I end up with 5 non-tanks/healers though I'll probably just go with her for the self-sustain. Or Roadhog.

Is there a random hero select option? No clue who I want to try first

I don't think so, I don't really recall though. It does tell you on the hero select screen what you're lacking on your squad so maybe just randomly pick something your team needs?

Boke1879

Going in completely blind. Just picked up for PS4. Didn't play the beta, but everything I've seen looks good. Watched some youtube videos and it looks pretty fun. The marketing has been on point as well.

Will be on PS4 later. Feel free to add me. Boke18

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
I'm not getting it today.

Not only that but amazon and usps are saying the game was shipped from 2 different location

Gurrry

preordered. got the 40 dollar edition. the 5 skins interested me, but i felt like i was paying more for the rest of the stuff that id never use (tracer hero in hots, card backs in hs, etc).

cant wait to get back in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom