• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT| My Onlywatch Has Ended

Status
Not open for further replies.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
gLd8Mwo.png

FTFY

This made me blow air out of my nose at an increased rate.

NeoRaider

Do you guys think there will be visual or performance improvements compared to the open beta? I doubt it, but maybe new drivers will boost the performance a little bit for some ppl.

Gravidee

I'm a little disappointed that the pre-order poster still has the ad for the Widowmaker Noire skin plastered on it. Would have been nice to just have a cleaner looking poster of just Tracer on it. Oh well.

Going in completely blind. Just picked up for PS4. Didn't play the beta, but everything I've seen looks good. Watched some youtube videos and it looks pretty fun. The marketing has been on point as well.

Will be on PS4 later. Feel free to add me. Boke18
Blind! It's possible you might be one of the few who don't take to the game, but assuming that's not the case you're in for a real treat, Boke. That picture makes me a little jelly. My PS4 copy hasn't arrived yet and I'm looking at countdowns until I can play on PC.

SOON!

Boke1879

Blind! It's possible you might be one of the few who don't take to the game, but assuming that's not the case you're in for a real treat, Boke. That picture makes me a little jelly. My PS4 copy hasn't arrived yet and I'm looking at countdowns until I can play on PC.

SOON!

To be honest I'm sure i'll enjoy my time with it. I know its very squad based but that's cool I'm no where near the best player though. But it's really the social and community aspects that really interest me. Seriously playing with a group on GAF is fun. I plan on going with Widowmaker simply because I like the way she looks lol.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Roadhog for me.

Hooking people into pits ALL day.

FHIZ

I believe it comes with any version as long as it was pre-ordered.

Alright cool, I ended up deciding to go digital, but had already had the physical version pre-ordered from Best Buy with GCU+discounts+another free $10, so I figure I could just sell it at a profit but wasn't sure if I could just grab the code beforehand.

Ranmo

Alright, guys. First match: who ya pickin'?

I'll probably go D.Va or Mei, depending on the map. Maybe Mercy if I'm feeling helpful.

Definitely picking Tracer first game if I'm on offense. Otherwise I'll probably pick Mercy or Winston probably, maybe.

I've had my fill, so I kinda just pick based off the team and the situation.

I just want to spam hello at the starting gate. Preferably as Tracer, but anyone will do. Hello parties will be a thing!
They streaming this? I wanna see em blatantly get stuff wrong live.
Yup. Someone posted a pic of the tweet earlier:
26CtNT3.png

Since GB is joining the fray the servers will probably explode. They have all the luck when it comes to live events.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom