• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT| My Onlywatch Has Ended

Status
Not open for further replies.

Triz

The Widowmaker skin code on PS4 was in the box. There should be a sticker saying it on the box. North America if that matters.

brau

dbWzTTa.jpg

Yay... its here.

Don't mind the res... my camera actually comes in later this week, i can finally take nice photos of things. :D

Blizzard certainly knows how to make a good CE tho. i am very happy with everything in the box.

Schryver

Should I plug my ethernet cable into the PS4 for this game? Never noticed an issue with lag on wireless before but idk. I would have to take it out of the PC temporarily to do so lol

Yay... its here.

Don't mind the res... my camera actually comes in later this week, i can finally take nice photos of things. :D

Blizzard certainly knows how to make a good CE tho. i am very happy with everything in the box.
Yeah, you're making me wish I'd gone with the CE. Nice stuff there. A statue of Lucio definitely would have made me upgrade...

Should I plug my ethernet cable into the PS4 for this game? Never noticed an issue with lag on wireless before but idk. I would have to take it out of the PC temporarily to do so lol

If you have the option and you won't be using your PC, you probably should.

Our modem is in another room, so I have no choice but to play wireless, but my internet is, fortunately, very good.

it`s so strange. I dont remember being so excited to finally play a game as much as Overwatch... I think all the stuff about Overwatch ( fanart, lore, awesome animation shorts, round beautiful butts etc.) made this game so much more than just a FPS shooter.

Metalmarc

I'm not getting this game tonight but my brother is, glad he lives here we can share games, but dont know if it's the same for any other UK Gaffers?, we seem to get complete net outage or problems (Virgin Media) when big Major releases come out, especially if the games are mostly aimed at online play.

my brother is more of a online player than me, i'd rather play with bots (which you can do with Overwatch) or couch co-op, my brother is Vice-Versa only likes playing online, me I take what i can get, right now he's frustrated at Virgin Medias outtage again, and if i recall we had problems when Battlefront was released last Dec, One of The Call of Dutys maybe Ghosts, Splatoon (which i actually played online) and a few other random games.

Our Engineer was due to the green cabinet 7:30pm tonight, may 23rd, after a no show in the area they've updated the status page in our area to may 25th 9am, more than 24 hours without fast broadband, thank god for another slow wifi in the area from someone we know, i can use for at least browsing gaf, other than that it's no good for gaming for my bro.

brau

Yeah, you're making me wish I'd gone with the CE. Nice stuff there. A statue of Lucio definitely would have made me upgrade...

Of all the cool chars that they have i think this is the most un-original. I rather get Bastion or one of the ladies. Tracer would've been great.

But the quality and the detail is really really good. Soldier looks really cool.

All the other extras, the nice art book, postcards and what not are totally worth it. I would recommend it. Blizzard has always done nice CE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom