• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT| My Onlywatch Has Ended

Status
Not open for further replies.

MBison

I got the origins edition for ps4. How do I get the special hero skins. I have to do it via battle.net even if I'm on ps4?? Help me :)

abundant

Looking at the Google Doc and it's still kind of shocking to see only 16 XB1 players sign up compared to 99 PS4 players and 206 PC players.

Gurrry

I got the origins edition for ps4. How do I get the special hero skins. I have to do it via battle.net even if I'm on ps4?? Help me :)

i would guess that its already unlocked for you once the servers go live.. but not sure since the widowmaker skin was a code apparently

edit: now that i think about it, most preorder bonuses are codes anyway (from gamestop, best buy, etc), so my guess is that your account will be flagged as an origin buyer and it will be there for you when you log in

Xeteh

Looking at the Google Doc and it's still kind of shocking to see only 16 XB1 players sign up compared to 99 PS4 players and 206 PC players.

A FPS game is likely going to get bigger on PC just by virtue of M/KB and PS4 has the bigger install base so it isn't TOO surprising... but yeah, 16 players is pretty low. :\

MBison

i would guess that its already unlocked for you once the servers go live.. but not sure since the widowmaker skin was a code apparently

Yeah I got that code in the box but then the other "goodies" says to go to battle.net. Guess I'll see when this 10 gig download is done :p

saskuatch

After how much market share microsoft had last generation, this generation is a total calamity for them. Especially considering how much marketing they use because of microsofts well stocked cash piles.

fuckin vape nation

#dead

Q7v9XGimCd5WE.gif

Nyx

Going to bed now and pick it up in the morning, have fun you people who (hopefully) can start playing in 100 minutes!

Frimaire

If I were to take a guess based off of the GAF spreadsheet, yes. The PC list is around double the PS4 list, which is itself about double the One's.

The PS4 is more like 5x the size of the XB1's.
Not that the GAF list is necessarily representative of the actual amount of people who play the game on each platform.

daxy

Didn't play the beta, bought this purely going off of gaf hype and videos. Hope this will scratch that OG TF2 itch :U

Lucifon

I own all the consoles but I'm going XB1 :) (and PC for my work lunch breaks.. That doubledip) GAF is noticeably more PS4 focused when it comes to consoles. The PC numbers are to be expected for a Blizz game.

Tenebrous

Reviewers will play when we play

Aha, alright.

It's been said before, but this game doesn't need to be reviewed. Anyone who played the open beta, played the full game.

I bought the game as soon as preorders went live. I know how it plays, and I know it isn't really my kind of FPS, but it's alright for some casual play with hardcore guildies. I'm just interesting in seeing how well it does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom