• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT| My Onlywatch Has Ended

Status
Not open for further replies.

-MD-

I could've been catching up on sleep or finishing Doom, yet I just keep refreshing Overwatch threads.

Why.

Panda Rin

If I buy the physical PC version on Amazon, will they e-mail me a digital code, or would i have to wait until the physical arrived?

The Flash

Banned
CAN you feel it guys?
Can you?

It's close!

kNVVpEZ.jpg

Rosur

Did anyone else order the retail PC game?
If so how long did it take to install?

Mine only took about 10-15 minutes and the Battle.net app froze and I had to exit it from the tray and restart. It appears as if everything is installed, I can launch the app and not find servers, but just want to make sure.
It said something about installing 6.7 GB as well, I am guessing that was the downloaded content?

If anyone can just confirm the retail PC install was pretty fast, it would be greatly appreciated. I have a rare night where my wife is going out with coworkers for dinner, so I can hop on when the game launches at 7PM which is a rare thing. Just want to make sure I am ready.

Is there anyway to force Battle.net to check/verify the install?
This is the first Blizzard game I have ever purchased so apologies if this info I am asking is known to WoW and Diablo veterans.

Battle.net i think is taking a betting from people wanting to play overwatch... Can't get my launcher back up... Wanted to play some Heathstone while I wait.

Keasar

Any word when GreenManGaming are gonna send out the keys?
Starting to close in on the release and I haven't received mine yet, was hoping to get some play in before bed. :(

I don't play WoW anymore and only occasionally play Hearthstone, so not really. Also, I'm sure I'll earn plenty of skins because this is literally the most addicting game ever. Thanks for saving me twenty bucks GAF!

Shikoba

I'm torn, should I get the $40 or $60 PC version?

Depends on if you play other Blizzard games or think 5 skins are worth it. I'd highly recommend browsing the current skins in the game. I found that the ones in the game were more appealing then the $60 version offered, so I settled on the $40 copy.

Home from work. Ran a final speedtest now that I have my own modem/router. Nodded with authority at the result. Gonna put a gyro in my face now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom