• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT| My Onlywatch Has Ended

Status
Not open for further replies.

KraytarJ

Elite controller lesssgo

Anybody know some good configs for this game

Wish devs added ones to the list.

From what little time I spent in the PS4 beta, rebind jump to a bumper or at least make it so its not a face button. It makes Pharah and Lucio a nightmare to play.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
RespectfulBestGordonsetter.gif

What is this from?

Johndoey

Banned
Reviews will always matter, but the beta was basically the full game as it will be on launch, for the beta participants the only decision is do you want more of that Y/N. Most people are going in knowing exactly what the game is about, and that's rare.

th4tguy

Game is downloading on both PS4 now. Should be done before 7. May be able to get a game or two done before wife and son get home from dinner. Then back on with wife after some goes back to sleep. Can't wait.

Look, I know you're hyped, but this is a huge launch with literally dozens of people trying to enter at once and we've got another three hours before Blizzard delays it to 8PM EST before finally just launching on Tuesday.

And we've got plenty of people who will lose it at you for complaining, because "they announced it f or the 24th anyway."

DirtyLarry

Did anyone else order the retail PC game?
If so how long did it take to install?

Mine only took about 10-15 minutes and the Battle.net app froze and I had to exit it from the tray and restart. It appears as if everything is installed, I can launch the app and not find servers, but just want to make sure.
It said something about installing 6.7 GB as well, I am guessing that was the downloaded content?

If anyone can just confirm the retail PC install was pretty fast, it would be greatly appreciated. I have a rare night where my wife is going out with coworkers for dinner, so I can hop on when the game launches at 7PM which is a rare thing. Just want to make sure I am ready.

Is there anyway to force Battle.net to check/verify the install?
This is the first Blizzard game I have ever purchased so apologies if this info I am asking is known to WoW and Diablo veterans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom