• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT| My Onlywatch Has Ended

Status
Not open for further replies.

oroboros

servers on launch should be fine I hope. I had pretty much no problems at all during the open beta and that was free for the entire world to play. Don't think there will be even close to as many paying launch people vs the f2p beta.

TDLink

Thx for the info on voice chat all!

What's the best strategy for getting in at launch? Leave the game running trying to connect to server?

Wait 5 minutes after the top of the hour and then just hit Play from the Battle Net launcher. I doubt there will be a problem.

23qwerty

servers on launch should be fine I hope. I had pretty much no problems at all during the open beta and that was free for the entire world to play. Don't think there will be even close to as many paying launch people vs the f2p beta.

How many people trying to sign in at once though..

Git ready
a5KDryH.jpg

OLD AGE SOLDIER VIGILANTES
HEROES WITH AN AIM-BOT....WALLHACK POWER

Serick

Married Member
Im getting no install just a play button.
Is having the beta affecting this in anyway or has the main game overwritten the beta and i just dont know its already installed

If you had the beta installed you'll be able to play right at launch. No need to re-install.

Damn so that was the game I saw for the 6.7 GB. Makes sense I suppose. MP. Medium sized maps. Yeah again, for some reason I expected it to be larger. Hell some patches are this size these days.

Thanks again for the replies. I see Play and can actually click it, launches the game but cannot search for servers obviously. So that confirms it.

Is there a place people have shared their Battle.net names? I could use some friends on it since this is my first Blizzard game.

Quote this post to see link to the GAF spreadsheet

U2NUMB

If anyone is curious the hero stats on X1 dash are pretty weak but they are as follows.

Game Progress
Player Level
Wins
Matches Played

and I hope this is a mistake but might be the second game to NOT include the base level time played stat. Why on earth would they do this. Other game being ESO.. another crazy thing to leave out. Will see if it updates once the game is fully live.

TDLink

Im getting no install just a play button.
Is having the beta affecting this in anyway or has the main game overwritten the beta and i just dont know its already installed

Yeah you have it installed already then. They never got rid of the beta, just patched it. So if you installed and played that you should be ready to go. They had a somewhat large update a few days ago and I'm sure there might be a small patch before launch to activate things. Other than that you're all set.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom