• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT2| A New Low in Unlocking and Microtransaction Systems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man my win/loss has been destroyed playing with randoms. These people are level 30+ and they don't fucking understand this game at all.

It's so frustrating when you are the only person playing objective.

KyleCross

Sat down just now to start playing and getting a connection error (ps4). People in my party are in playing, but they say it's lagging.

Niks

Man my win/loss has been destroyed playing with randoms. These people are level 30+ and they don't fucking understand this game at all.

It's so frustrating when you are the only person playing objective.

Yeah, had 3 crap games in a row. People quitting halfway...

Kahoona

I feel like enemies who are affected by Zarya's ult should either not be able to shoot or have some massive accuracy penalty. As it is now, it's just a minor inconvenience.

Afrodium

Banned
Winston needs more movespeed when in his ult. It's way too easy for enemies to just back away and shoot you while you try helplessly to swipe at them.

That's generally the point of the ult. You won't get many kills but you'll get the team to scatter or leave themselves to get picked off by the rest of your team.

So after putting my tv in game mode, I'm now having a far easier time. Damn input lag. I don't really want to leave it on game mode, as cinema mode looks so much better, but I can definitely feel the difference, and more input lag when I use the cinema mode. Gosh darn it.

Salarians

Finally make a successful push on the first point in Hanamura and their Lucio's just grinding around on the top of the bell, with my five teammates trying to hit him. Two seconds after he's finally down, the rest of his teammates return. Just... impressive. He should have gotten POTG for that maneuver.

Winston needs more movespeed when in his ult. It's way too easy for enemies to just back away and shoot you while you try helplessly to swipe at them.

I feel like he needs like immunity to certain statuses like stuns and such during his ultimate. I don't think that would be too strong. It does need something I feel.

mbpm1

KO1Bvfd.png

when the other team doesn't counter your junkrat :O

Just picked up this game today for Xbox.... And my tracer is all ready shaping up nicely. Just had 26 kills in the last 5 minutes of the match. My D.Va and Widow need work though. :p

AEREC

You know one thing about this game that I really like that doesn't get enough attention?

It's a modern AAA multiplatform release where there aren't massive threads about bugs, performance problems, locked frame rates, or unsupported configurations. Even the server stuff went really smoothly after only about 30 minutes, and I haven't heard of any problems since.

Great work, Blizzard.

Blizzard games are usually pretty polished.

Mupod

Making distributed nests with Symmetra is a massive gamechanger, imo. Once you get a sense for the turrets' range, the possibilities open up and you can become a true menace.

I had a symmetra make my life miserable as Reinhardt once and it really opened my eyes on how to use her. Still not a character I bust out often but it's nice to have one more option.

I just got Hanzo's wolf skin and did a match as him to try it out. I got POTG by accidentally getting 4 headshot kills in a row. This character is so dumb.

Pastry

Banned
The only downer about this game is that it has possibly the worst matchmaking I've ever experienced. It seems like there is zero balance on skill.

Catdaddy

Got kicked and now gettin bc-101 error.. not alone judging by twitter. .

Edit: PS4 now has message about connectivity on logon screen.. oh well guess I'll get an hour more sleep tonight

The only downer about this game is that it has possibly the worst matchmaking I've ever experienced. It seems like there is zero balance on skill.

What level are you? Around 35 matchmaking really started improving for me. People chose balanced roles and the matches were rarely blow outs.

So if you all had to make a tier list right now, what would you all make it?

It would all be personal experience, but I would like to hear some thought on it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom