• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT2| A New Low in Unlocking and Microtransaction Systems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baliis

Aggressive Reinhardt is best Reinhardt
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGPUtkRIXIs

I'm getting really frustrated the last couple days. I started getting crazy lag spikes where everyone will just run in place for a few seconds then teleport around, then now this evening I can't play more than one game in a row, as soon as it tries to load the second game, I either DC or get stuck in a loading loop. It's not a problem with my internet and tons of people on the forums are reporting the same thing with no solutions. Really makes it hard to be interested in playing.

eek5

I'm getting really frustrated the last couple days. I started getting crazy lag spikes where everyone will just run in place for a few seconds then teleport around, then now this evening I can't play more than one game in a row, as soon as it tries to load the second game, I either DC or get stuck in a loading loop. It's not a problem with my internet and tons of people on the forums are reporting the same thing with no solutions. Really makes it hard to be interested in playing.

That sucks dude :( Luckily I haven't had any major issues other than my complete lack of skill :|

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
Damn, got the Islander skin for Roadhog who I already had Mako with. Really wish you could swap on the screen so I could go back and forth between them both.

Also got just over 2K gold...not sure what costume to get.

So, I know this isn't the first time GAF has seen D Va Ult multi kills with a taunt but I felt so good after nailing my own the other day. :)

... This moment really makes me want to get one of the Nerf This t-shirts I'm seeing on the web...

BY2K

Membero Americo

Going apeshit with Reinhardt is so fun.

Dreavus

Whats with people fighting OUTSIDE of the point in king of the hill when you have to push to control it? Makes no sense.

KOTH is a little deceiving because enemy percentage gain does not stop even when you are contesting the point. You have to fully capture it to stop them from gaining points (and start gaining points for your team obviously).

Contesting them directly is more important during the FIRST capture (when it unlocks neutral) and also during overtime so you don't lose. Otherwise fighting from outside is pretty reasonable.

Akim

Banned
I feel like I'm running into a lot of aimbotters. A lot of unnatural movements going on for a few people (no salt)

Welp, well I realised why things have been getting harder for me as Genji.

Went and played with some friends who are very average at shooters and suddenly back to getting 10-20 killstreaks per game again.

I don't think I play a bad Genji, it's just that I play other characters better, so the skill based orientation of matchmaking has taken my Genji to levels where it's much harder to remain competitive.

Salarians

Aw man, just had a Reinhardt who knew to put up his shield for me while I use my Dead Eye... almost got four of them, but their Mei built a wall at the last second...

KarmaCow

Is there really no way to kick people? Ran into a game where a player was using Tracer to just run into us. Not attacking, just running into us to die. It was worse than going afk, I felt bad for the other team.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
Is there really no way to kick people? Ran into a game where a player was using Tracer to just run into us. Not attacking, just running into us to die. It was worse than going afk, I felt bad for the other team.

Lol, what the hell is the point of even doing that?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Lol, what the hell is the point of even doing that?

It was being controlled by one of these guys maybe?

1211470-pcg209.rev_sam.kamikaze1__screenshot_viewer_medium.jpg

But how would he use m/kb tho? hmmm

gimmmick

I noticed it a couple of nights ago. I thought my controller was messing up so much because I would not move at times when I aim.

Ketch

The player starting calling their team garbage because they lost and everyone called the person out for being a whiny baby. Must have been salty because the next game they did the suicide thing.

still... like what is your thought process while that is happening? Like "I'll show them!" and then you suicide into the other team not once, or twice, or three times, but repeatedly? Like at what point do you realize you're holding down the W key and ask yourself where you've gone wrong?

Yup, I'm getting this too. Game feels like I'm stuck behind I visible walls while I still can see everyone else moving. I then lose connection to game, and have to re-entry my credentials including authenticator. It then puts me right back into the match.

Never drop cons in Discord, connection to apps, Spotify, etc. Just in game. Seems to happen every 3-4 matches unfortunately.

Between this and matchmaking taking me awhile to get into games solo queue, it's break time for this game. Perfect PoE time!

This game has some issues with stats/achievements. I got a quad kill with Junkrat's tire but no trophy, but under multikills Junkrat's highest is 4. Meanwhile last night I unlocked Reaper's Die trophy for a quadkill but my stats say the highest I've gotten with him is a triple. Blizzard pls

ExVicis

Guys, as a character I love bastion....but theres no way to play him without being human scum right :( ?
If you're not setting up Bastion behind a Reinhardt Shield you're playing Bastion wrong. And if you're doing that...yes you're human scum, but at least you're tactical scum!

TheFatMan

I kept getting cool shit for Hanzo, so I forced myself to play him for about 2 hours tonight. Trying to learn him.

Man I was missing out, dude is a freaking blast. I've turned into a head shot guru.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom