• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT2| A New Low in Unlocking and Microtransaction Systems

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is hilarious

ScrawnyCarelessFrigatebird-size_restricted.gif
Seagull fan confirmed.

R0ckman

Was something wrong with this player or was this something from Winston arsenal I was not aware of? I went nuts as Winston in a king of the hill, turned on my ult and pushed the mercy and I think a half dead junk rat into a corner for protection while doging the bastion and beat them to death. When I returned to normal the bastion was spazzing out and kind of just let me just zap the little bit of health he has left away. I thought he would turn and melt me. Is there some kind of confusion effect?

ExVicis

Some people are disgustingly good at Widow...
If only these people were in the Pub games I play on my team.

Every time. I had a game like that where the last person picked him when we already had a Widowmaker.
If that's the worst you've seen you need the horror of your own team being made up of 2 Hanzos and one Widowmaker. That's half your goddamn team as Snipers. On Attack for Hanamura.

Hex

Banned
If only these people were in the Pub games I play on my team.

If that's the worst you've seen you need the horror of your own team being made up of 2 Hanzos and one Widowmaker. That's half your goddamn team as Snipers. On Attack.

They are in mine...on the other team.
Shooting me in the eyeball out of nowhere at the worst times.

ksan

Wtf no 6 Hanzo multishot strats!

To be fair, you're only really gonna notice a good widow if they are on the opposite team, making you scared to be out of cover.

Well, I think it's certainly worth to keep notice of kills, a quick widowmaker kill for your team should tell you to go more offensive!

Sorral

Winston loves to stick that Tesla Coil up my Genji's ass. 😔

That feeling when you get a sniper with their own bullet/arrow to the face though.

Fugu

Stop running from Mercy, guys.

If she's on your team, she can help you. If she's on the other team, you can kill her.

If that's the worst you've seen you need the horror of your own team being made up of 2 Hanzos and one Widowmaker. That's half your goddamn team as Snipers. On Attack for Hanamura.
Oh, no thank you, that sounds absolutely awful. Best wishes to anyone who has experienced this.

Zemm

still seems weird that Taimou and Surefour got caught aimbotting but are still on top teams and not banned. I guess it needs a proper blizzard ban.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
still seems weird that Taimou and Surefour got caught aimbotting but are still on top teams and not banned. I guess it needs a proper blizzard ban.

Am I super naive to be surprised pro players use cheats?

Am I super naive to be surprised pro players use cheats?

Yup

There was a whole bunch of bans on steam not too long ago for either TF2 or CS:GO that had quite a large number of pro players banned. Mainly due to the VAC getting one of the premium hacks picked up on.

Zemm

What do you mean? Whats an improper one?

well in CS if you get caught cheating through VAC you're done for a year or more and kicked from the team (since you can't play), so I guess people will need to be banned by Blizzard before the same punishments are dealt out.

got caught or were accused of?

caught. I don't think they cheat any more since they were outed though.

LiK

I know healers are important but I don't really rely on them especially when playing with randoms. I just go for health packs.

Nickle

Cool Facts: Game of War has been a hit since July 2013
I never knew that you could cap a point for 1/3 or 2/3 of the time and it won't go back to 0% capped.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
My humble stats so far:

I would like to add myself to the spreadsheet for PC players but I'm not sure how to do so without messing the whole thing up. Any help?

The Google doc? You just type your shit on it and thats that. You can even see people do it in real time, its neat.

Im impressed by very little

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
Sitting on 1000c and really want Riverboat McCree but I can't pull the trigger until the nerf is live in case they totally destroy him.

3DShovel

Been doing awesome as Genji lately. Usually end matches with 16+ eliminations, gold medals in objective time, and practically no deaths.

Of course, this all depends on whether or not I have a good team.

Jeeves

Awesome, we need more good D.Va players in the world. I'm sure she'll be clicking so much more after they buff her too.
What kind of buff are you expecting?
Pharah's my main. I do awesome with her and I didn't expect it. Flying around shooting rockets is so much fun.
Pharah was one of the first characters I gravitated towards, but personally...I just can't make anything happen when I play her. I've pretty much given up on her. Glad that it's a different story for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom