• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT2| A New Low in Unlocking and Microtransaction Systems

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can interrupt Reaper's ultimate with stuns or just kill him. Granted it's kind of a lame ult, but sometimes you just have to applaud a good ambush. Yes, he just pushes Q, but knowing when and where to do it is impressive.

Zaventem

For the reaper players, hit melee as soon as he throws his guns. Holy shit what a difference in reload time. I just found out about that animation cancel.

76's ult is pretty braindead, but anyone who's even mildly decent will take you down pretty quick when you pop it.

The only way that I can consistently rack up decent kills with it is to run around behind and flank.

moojito

76's ult is pretty braindead, but anyone who's even mildly decent will take you down pretty quick when you pop it.

The only way that I can consistently rack up decent kills with it is to run around behind and flank.

That's the thing. I used to just hit q, run out expecting rambo and got destroyed.
If you find a good flank and slowly move round "pie'ing" the corner, results are awesome.

Cels

is there a good resource for tips/tricks?

things like genji right click/melee/swift strike, using concussive blast in the air in conjunction with jumpjet to move horizontal distances quickly, etc, things like that

map specific stuff too like flying across the left side (from attacker's perspective) to point A in volskaya industries (maybe this is too obvious), or using the giant mech (as pharah) behind point A of volskaya to shoot people

Mupod

For the reaper players, hit melee as soon as he throws his guns. Holy shit what a difference in reload time. I just found out about that animation cancel.

I do it, but it feels like there's a firing delay regardless so it's not as huge as it feels. I'm sure someone else has tested it though.

Baliis

It doesn't make a difference at all, compared frame by frame, the first shot will come out two frames faster for some reason, but all other shots come out at the same speed, perfectly lined up.

Ardenyal

mZjZ09.gif

Not today Lucio. Nice to see that the playerbase is getting better day by day. Teamwork needs a lot of work but individual skill is creeping up in solo queue.

Mupod

the best part about environmental multikills is how heavily the POTG weighs it. I get them all the time on Lucio and it's always funny as shit. I play him for one reason and one reason only in KOTH maps.

actual voice chat from a teammate:

"lucio, stop hanging around the objective by yourself, you're not going to kill anyone"

foomp

TRIPLE KILL

BlindRage

Been on a huge losing streak with randoms, hoping GAF would wanna team up for some x1 games?

GT: Blind Rage

just add me or invite me

Ferrio

Banned
I liked genji/hanzo week. First time I really used genji, and learned that people must really suck with him because I was always top of my team.

Slow ults were great too. It would of been nothing but genjis/hanzos constantly popping ult. Slow charge made it so there was actual somewhat fair firefights.

vypek

Whenever I happen to play with Genji, it makes me wish there was some single player type mode or campaign to do. I love his movement and skills.

RefigeKru

Banned
For real. Wallriding with Lucio is so FUN now.

I can actually use Genji now. With jump on X it's difficult to aim and shoot at the same time but now, got it down. Can continually double jump and change direction, cause damage, reflect in the right places...

Feels good man.

X-Frame

There is a new patch in addition to the one yesterday? 2 patches in 2 consecutive days?

What sort of wizards are Blizzard ..

My friend was in turret form on top of the pay load and it happened to her. Was pretty funny.

Damn, so it happens even on the payload.

Sitting on the payload as Bastion on Route 66 and just spraying down idiots who can't counterpick is one of my favourite things to do on that level, hehe. Last time I made it through the whole level in one life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom