• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT5| 15 Million Strong, None Are On The Payload

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kyb picked bastion during spawn once.

And then switch to Hanzo and decimated complexity.

That was due to the Bastion mindgames. You have to make your opponent underestimate you.

That's my secret: everyone underestimates me.

And then they find out I'm actually shit.

Mush

I actually want to pick up Bastion because I actually played against a good one (if such a thing exists) the other day.

Or maybe it was because it was in really good spots, IDK.

Mutombo

Had a quick play game where we played against 6 Mei's.

We switched to 6 Phara's. We still couldn't win.

Second game we all had different characters. We still couldn't win against 6 mei's.

:(

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I actually want to pick up Bastion because I actually played against a good one (if such a thing exists) the other day.

Or maybe it was because it was in really good spots, IDK.

The trick to being a good Bastion is being in really good spots

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
ThrowInTheDamnTowel.gif
I just want Eidgenossen to close out the summer games
3wBEdvt.png

duckroll

Here's what I think Blizzard should do for a future map release:

- Dva animated short showing the MEKA squadron attack against the giant fortress omnic plaguing the Korean shoreline. Full on action, showing them approaching the omnic, taking out the defenses, going inside it to disable certain portions, exposing the armor, and so on, until Dva does a trench run style attack on the weak point at the end with a NERF THIS!!!!

- Reveal that the new map is the giant fortress omnic itself, or what's left of it as it lies on the ocean. Assault map. Contains areas both inside the mech and outside as you climb up and run around at the top of it to get to the next point. You can see a South Korean city in the distance.

Come on Blizzard. Do it!!!!!

Mush

I'm not sure what's worse: Harbleu's hair or this Twitch chat.

Disclaimer: Don't look at my driver's license.

Azoor

Here's what I think Blizzard should do for a future map release:

- Dva animated short showing the MEKA squadron attack against the giant fortress omnic plaguing the Korean shoreline. Full on action, showing them approaching the omnic, taking out the defenses, going inside it to disable certain portions, exposing the armor, and so on, until Dva does a trench run style attack on the weak point at the end with a NERF THIS!!!!

- Reveal that the new map is the giant fortress omnic itself, or what's left of it as it lies on the ocean. Assault map. Contains areas both inside the mech and outside as you climb up and run around at the top of it to get to the next point. You can see a South Korean city in the distance.

Come on Blizzard. Do it!!!!!

Maybe even start the short with her playing like she she does in the new sitting animation :p

Blues1990

I got a 5 multi kill with Bastion's assault rifle. People seem to underestimate it's main weapon, as it's pretty powerful in its own right.

Welp, got the Swiss skin for Mercy... which sucks because I already have Imp :(

got rocked in QP by a widow, thankfully he swapped off to bastion and we all had a grand ol' time (we rolled them as soon as he swapped off I sorta felt bad)

Same here. Quickplay just can't seem to hold my interest.
I don't mind it most of the time.

But I can't imagine that it stays the way it is now. With no 'serious' way to play the game in between seasons.

Just do a non ranked, no stacking, offense defense, 3/5 KOTH, etc. mode, along with QP. Simple.

Urgh!!!

I've now got Genji's skin TWICE, BOTH of Zarya's TWICE and McCree's TWICE.

Not one of Tracer's, or Lucio's or, the one I really want, Dva's!!!

Fuck off with your duplicates!!!!

Finally, finally decided to get a real keyboard and stop struggling with this tiny bluetooth thing. hilariously it's taking my fingers a lot of time to adjust to having normal distances between the movement keys and C/V/T/etc

CqVGU74WgAEWbWg.jpg

Razer Blackwidow?

Amazing keyboard, I made the switch from a £12 Logitech keyboard to this a while ago.

Best pc upgrade I ever made.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
And this is why I lol at people saying that zarya's ult has shortcomings, or that she isn't one of the strongest heroes in the game. Especially people trying to argue mei's ult is better than zarya.

So many fights decided by zarya's ult.

TrueBlue

And this is why I lol at people saying that zarya's ult has shortcomings, or that she isn't one of the strongest heroes in the game. Especially people trying to argue mei's ult is better than zarya.

So many fights decided by zarya's ult.

It was used really effectively in that match.

I remember once unleashing Pharah's ult whole caught by Zarya's one.

It wasn't pretty for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom