• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT5| 15 Million Strong, None Are On The Payload

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Sodipop and C9 are playing a match and a guy from Sodipop loses his internet. Instead of just restarting the match, they continue to play 5v6 and C9 wins, advancing them in the tourney.

Now that is some bullshit.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
What the hell is going on? i got kicked from the server and then tried to rejoin several times and when the match ends it says i got a -75% EXP penalty.

Next match i get disconnected again and can't rejoin until it says "Failed to connect to server."

Another DDOS attack?

This is fucking bullshit.

Anne

So Sodipop and C9 are playing a match and a guy from Sodipop loses his internet. Instead of just restarting the match, they continue to play 5v6 and C9 wins, advancing them in the tourney.

Now that is some bullshit.

He DCed over halfway into the map. With no pause function that just kinda has to happen :/

Tell Blizzard to add a pause function.

He DCed over halfway into the map. With no pause function that just kinda has to happen :/

Tell Blizzard to add a pause function.
How hard is it to restart the match?

Or, just write down on a piece of paper how long it took C9 to get the first two points and go off that.

FaC934I.jpg
New meta.

Anne

How hard is it to restart the match?

Or, just write down on a piece of paper how long it took C9 to get the first two points and go off that.

Well, they can restart and set up at the same time, but that is adding on a lot of time, is hard to do, and adds in some other fairness questions.

Really, a pause feature is needed to make this not happen :T

Sn4ke_911

@BlizzardCS 7m7 minutes ago

We are currently monitoring a DDOS attack against network providers which is affecting latency/connections to our games.

Sn4ke_911

Eh Hearthstone works so i guess i will play the new tavern brawl.

Edit: Oh NEW UPDATE IS DOWNLOADING!

Had a good night tonight - went 6-1 in Quick Play. Got some good Symmetra matches in, it's been a while since I played her because I was avoiding playing as her with the nerf on console. She's still pretty viable if you have a decent team comp and the other team is made of Genjis and D.Vas who have no idea how to take you out. :D

What if Sombra is the very last hero Blizz releases? I could see them doing it. By this I mean, they keep teasing her and releasing other heroes a la Ana.

Blues1990

What if Sombra is the very last hero Blizz releases? I could see them doing it. By this I mean, they keep teasing her and releasing other heroes a la Ana.

People are losing their patience with how the ARG had gone nowhere. So, no, I hope they won't draw it out THAT long for Sombra's release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom