• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT5| 15 Million Strong, None Are On The Payload

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moonkid

Welp this page is a goldmine for PSN lol, always a silver lining to waking up in the middle of the night and checking Gaf. Adding peeps now.

edit: New page, shit :p

Raxanas

Neo Member
imagejrj66.jpeg

Went with the Steelseries pad. Still have to tweak a few things but it's already an upgrade.

Season 2 can come now.

Qck is amazing for what it costs!The next step is to get a sexy Artisan mousepad.They are expensive but i guess money aint an issue since you got a g900 :p
Also dont forget to check with this tool https://pyrolistical.github.io/overwatch-dpi-tool/ so u can eliminate pixel skipping

darklin0

Banned
I kind of want to see what players in the lower ranks are really thinking beyond having bad awareness and strategical sense.

A lot of players tend to give up easily. Do not focus down. Cowardly and afraid to push. Do not fall back for healing or repositioning. Ignore chat unless its to say something (if not toxic) stupid and irrelevant to the flow of the match. Very weak to ult pushes.

Speaking of which has anyone allowed the enemy team to push a point and bait them with a last ditch ult then come out of hiding with a couple of characters and counter them? I told my team on Kings Row when defending the point in the last minute to back off of the point and give them space to run in and get their ults out of their system then surround them with our ults. It worked so perfectly that I'm surprised I haven't seen it except in that one instance.
I've done it on my own, I have never gotten a solo team to coordinate enough for it. With my groups sometimes we don't even have to play like a team most of the time. It is either we roll them or we get put up against a really high level team and get rolled.
imagejrj66.jpeg

Went with the Steelseries pad. Still have to tweak a few things but it's already an upgrade.

Season 2 can come now.
Those are some damn fine buys. I give them a 10/10.

I'm still not sure what GAF etiquette is for joining Overwatch games on PSN. If we're friends (the royal we here), can I just join a game you're playing? I know some people don't like more than 3 in a group, others might be playing with friends and not GAFers (like I do sometimes).

Curse my social anxiety, I never thought it would apply to my enjoyment of video games!

Moonkid

I'm still not sure what GAF etiquette is for joining Overwatch games on PSN. If we're friends (the royal we here), can I just join a game you're playing? I know some people don't like more than 3 in a group, others might be playing with friends and not GAFers (like I do sometimes).

Curse my social anxiety, I never thought it would apply to my enjoyment of video games!
Yeah that's caught me too. So far I've just messaged if I can join them and hope they reply quickly 😂. Mind you I didn't know there was a join game function until like a few days ago. I don't think there's universal etiquette though, unless no one told me. Personally you're free to join me whenever I'm in.

Yeah that's caught me too. So far I've just messaged if I can join them and hope they reply quickly 😂. Mind you I didn't know there was a join game function until like a few days ago. I don't think there's universal etiquette though, unless no one told me. Personally you're free to join me whenever I'm in.

Cool! I occasionally play with one or two friends who don't like playing in large groups, but if you see me playing solo I'm always cool with people joining me for some games!

My PSN ID is in my profile and also in the Google Doc for anybody who wants more friends. :D

Jellie

Same. But I'm on LATAM, so playing with most here would get me 150ms ping at best :|

Disabled for the free weekend.
Are trophies disabled for everyone or just people who are free players.
If everyone then I won't be playing anyone I haven't got both trophies for. Would be too salty otherwise.

Raxanas

Neo Member
This actually feels faster than 800 dpi and 7.5 sens.

I would go for like 1600/3 or i think g900 has increments of 100 right? Go for 1500/3 .Ofc whatever feels comfortable to you.If you play DPS its good to have low sens but its a matter of preference really.I am currently using 900/7 but i am trying to do 1800/2,75 or when i get a new mouse 1600/3.

maouvin

Are trophies disabled for everyone or just people who are free players.
If everyone then I won't be playing anyone I haven't got both trophies for. Would be too salty otherwise.

Since it's basically free access to the full game, and the progress for the new players will carry over, it might be disabled for eneryone.

I'm gonna say that's probably a joke.

Sadly it's not. It's on the announcement post on the PS Blog.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2016/09/01/play-overwatch-for-free-from-september-9-12/

PC average accuracy for McCree is 38% (34 on console) my 41% on console would still be the 75th percentile on PC (it's 98th for console). Not too bad.

I can't think of other criteria of whether or not I'm good with McCree.

Since it's basically free access to the full game, and the progress for the new players will carry over, it might be disabled for eneryone.

Sadly it's not. It's on the announcement post on the PS Blog.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2016/09/01/play-overwatch-for-free-from-september-9-12/

Good news is that in that blog post, it counts Eichenwalde as a map so we're definitely getting it patched in before the free weekend.

Bad news is they only say 22 characters so it's unlikely Sombra will be patched in until after the free weekend. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom