• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT5| 15 Million Strong, None Are On The Payload

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guy switches to Winston.

They have a Reaper, Tracer, and Roadhog.

*sighs*

It doesn't help that he was Lucio before that either.

Oh, man, that was probably me. If the team has no healers I take Lucio, and if we're getting rolled (we were), I'll switch to Winston just to shake up the other team. Then I switch to D.Va.
What should I have done instead? I've only played pub (Lvl 60) and don't have the firmest grasp on who to switch to when. I can hold my own with D.Va, Lucio, and Rein, in that order.

Gonna lay back on competitive for a bit. Want to get used to the current set of chars before diving into comp.

And it lets all the bad players who rush into comp potentially out of my way during my placements.

Oh, man, that was probably me. If the team has no healers I take Lucio, and if we're getting rolled (we were), I'll switch to Winston just to shake up the other team. Then I switch to D.Va.
What should I have done instead? I've only played pub (Lvl 60) and don't have the firmest grasp on who to switch to when. I can hold my own with D.Va, Lucio, and Rein, in that order.
Damn you quoted a semi old post there lol.

Well, I have nothing wrong with trying to do whatever you can to win, but if the other team has 3 Winston counters, and only one person that Winston actually counters(Genji) than you're probably better off staying Lucio and supporting the team. But, it's QP, do what you want to do, I just get annoyed over silly things.

xaosslug

*Raises hand*

i rebuke thee, o'yee minion of Satan! >_<

Q06ShfM.gif

#BringBackOldTorbOnConsoles

agree, tbh. I still try to 'make him work' from time to time but his turret is like cardboard. T__T

Played my first season two placement match. Numbani. They barely finished the map in overtime, then we finished the map with 4 minutes to spare. Then somehow they got their shit together, we couldn't capture the first point, and it was the worst fucking feeling in the world to get a draw.

On the plus side, I feel like Soldier 76 is really clicking with me now that I cranked down my sensitivity. I had 49 elims (gold medal), 7 deaths, and 47% kill participation. Only a silver in damage; our Roadhog got the gold in damage (I assume anyway; my card was for elims and his was for damage).

Played my first season two placement match. Numbani. They barely finished the map in overtime, then we finished the map with 4 minutes to spare. Then somehow they got their shit together, we couldn't capture the first point, and it was the worst fucking feeling in the world to get a draw.

On the plus side, I feel like Soldier 76 is really clicking with me now that I cranked down my sensitivity. I had 49 elims (gold medal), 7 deaths, and 47% kill participation. Only a silver in damage; our Roadhog got the gold in damage (I assume anyway; my card was for elims and his was for damage).
Honestly, that sounds 10x better than losing to a damn coin flip.

Goodbye sudden death, you will not be missed.

Widow is fine, Torb and Bastion should never be buffed. #BringBackOldTorbOnConsoles

No way. As someone who is very average at the game, I think Torb is fine in his current state on console. I can't deny that at high levels of play he's a completely worthless pick, but for the rest of us, he's still useful without being a must-have on defense.

they should buff widowmaker and make it so that when she is ulting she can shoot her targets through any cover. also make her hook cool down 0 and allow her to attach it to things and remain hanging on it. also give her some kind of cool melee abilities like in her short, and allow her to grab characters and fling them off the edge then kick them to death.

would be good

they should buff widowmaker and make it so that when she is ulting she can shoot her targets through any cover. also make her hook cool down 0 and allow her to attach it to things and remain hanging on it. also give her some kind of cool melee abilities like in her short, and allow her to grab characters and fling them off the edge then kick them to death.

would be good
Oh. Oh my......

xaosslug

would be good

they should buff Widowmaker out of the game. Put her in the new black ops, or something.

yes, plz.

azK4lUY.gif

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
3 out of the 4 games I've lost I've had atleast 2 gold medals. Had a game with Roadhog where I must've nearly had 40 hooks and I got no card for it. Very next game our Roadhog gets a card for his 23 hooks. :*(

Jarate

Banned
I think the entire thread is just PS4 players waiting for the patch to come out

Ive got that 1000 Funny Money for that new Reinhardt skin!

Jarate

Banned
Oh, they removed the option to rate your match.

How match ratings work

Players 1-10- "Didnt Vote," or, "Wait, you can rate matches?"
Player on winning team "3 stars! great match"
Player on loosing team "0 stars, fucking Genjis"

I doubt they got any good data from it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom