• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT5| 15 Million Strong, None Are On The Payload

Status
Not open for further replies.

Veelk

Banned
Have they changed anything from the last PTR patch? Last I heard is that they cut Hanzo's arrows by 33%. Is that more fair or is he still shooting trees?

Blues1990

I was doing well with Solo Ranked as Zarya, but the game started to lag out on my end towards the end of the 3 match, then I was booted out of the 4th.

I'm sad now. :(

Chuck

Still without luck
DjYaKrc.gif

I can't unsee the stretching in that gif aaahhh

She is ok ?

quoting so everyone can see

Anytime you have two teams on QP just sitting at the point watching Dva's do the game on emote is when you know things have gone too far

That emote needs nerfing. It's too OP. Causing peaceful engagements

Satch

Banned
They have GOT to stop putting stacks against all solo players

im in a game right now with two three stacks against all us solos, its actually just fucking stupid and pretty common

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
That's because it is stretched. It comes from a compilation where the models have something done to it to make them animate weirdly.

SentimentalAccomplishedConey-size_restricted.gif

Damn, I didn't make any progress at all. Drop down to 2668. I think I'm going to wait for a bit until some of these people derank. Got motherfuckers playing Torb and Hanzo.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
I'm having this Zarya problem. Sometimes her Shift (self-shields) and her E (Projected Shields) can be extremely finicky to the point of not triggering at all. There'll be times I'll be jamming on Shift and it just, won't, go. I don't know if it's that I'm pressing too many buttons at once (extremely unlikely because damn this keyboard was expensive) or if there's some action that I can't do and do shields at the same time with.

Not to mention you gotta point the cursor directly over someone to get a shield on them. But that's just an annoyance not so much a problem.
That's because it is stretched. It comes from a compilation where the models have something done to it to make them animate weirdly.
SentimentalAccomplishedConey-size_restricted.gif
That's literally what it looks like in game. You don't notice because it moves so fast. But because of this effect the movements of the characters look amazingly fluid. Good ole' squash and stretch.
http://kotaku.com/this-is-not-an-overwatch-glitch-1777612546

Anne

I had play of the game in like 75% of my matches tonight lol

Only did QP though, gonna start getting back into comp soon.

R0ckman

Damn, I didn't make any progress at all. Drop down to 2668. I think I'm going to wait for a bit until some of these people derank. Got motherfuckers playing Torb and Hanzo.

I hate Torbs on defense that refuse to get off of him when its clear he isnt working.

I dunno how many spoof names of popular players I've seen today on QP....

Surefore
Seagul
Shadder2kk
Taimoo
Tviiq

And some people obviously falling for the spoofs too.

HiiiLife

If you play on Xbox I'm sorry you dealt with my video game emote the whole match.

The other team didn't wanna kill me at all, they were trying to watch, avoiding firing at me lol.

recks

Just fucking enable KBM support on PS4 already, it's not as if everyone isn't using this shit already. So tired of matching against teams of full KBM, fuck this MM too.

ramyeon

Just fucking enable KBM support on PS4 already, it's not as if everyone isn't using this shit already. So tired of matching against teams of full KBM, fuck this MM too.
Is it really that common? I know I've felt a few times that something seemed off during a kill cam but it's hard to say for sure.

Defuser

Reading through reddit, it seems like leavers is still a massive problem. Blizzard should be strict with this instead of the 10min ban incremental to season perm. It should be a 6 hours ban if you leave a match,this would really deter players from leaving.

R0ckman

Reading through reddit, it seems like leavers is still a massive problem. Blizzard should be strict with this instead of the 10min ban incremental to season perm. It should be a 6 hours ban if you leave a match,this would really deter players from leaving.

Trolls AND leavers are rampant.

I wonder if they have data that shows if they make it too harsh, people will say "**** this game" and leave in bigger waves. Gotta keep the casuals for as long as possible?

LiK

Is it really that common? I know I've felt a few times that something seemed off during a kill cam but it's hard to say for sure.

i think the closest is with some Top 500s on PS4 who murdered our group like some Tracer who was just insane. Killcams for some characters moves so fast and were pinpoint accurate, It made me wonder. Then I heard about players being able to trick the game and use it on PS4. Wouldn't be surprised if they were using MKB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom