• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT5| 15 Million Strong, None Are On The Payload

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol @ Blizz changing their stuff bts and making all those stat sites worthless. What kind of Niantic teas...
Yeah, after tanking all my stats the other day, Overbuff suddenly re-added my 611 QP wins, and now all my stats are crazy in the other direction.

96% Zarya, 95% Genji, 94% McCree... :D

why do her shoes look like crocs, here?
a2dRsOC.png
Lol. They do, but they always have.

lol @ Blizz changing their stuff bts and making all those stat sites worthless. What kind of Niantic teas...

Is it weird that my enthusiasm for the game has diminished somewhat now that the stat trackers are all dumb and weird now? I guess I like statistics a lot.

I mean it'll be the equivalent of last season, so...
I mean, lots of players will be in Bronze or Silver, but because of how tightly the placement works, they'll all be Golds.

Is it weird that my enthusiasm for the game has diminished somewhat now that the stat trackers are all dumb and weird now? I guess I like statistics a lot.
Competitive stats are working fine, as far as I can tell.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
If comp is working fine that's ok than, because QP has so many weird matches that I feel weird using it to judge my skill.

If comp is working fine that's ok than, because QP has so many weird matches that I feel weird using it to judge my skill.

I feel like my mental state is totally different in quick play. In ranked I'll go by the meta and play my ass off till the game is over. In quick matches it just turns into hero stacking/general trolling, and getting more experience in characters I don't use often if the match is going south.

So many people spewing insults on my team tonight, it's annoying as hell. This combined with teammates who would just not engage in teamfights with my two friends and I made for a frustrating time. Maybe tomorrow will be better.

When did Junkrat become so popular? I never saw him in comp last season, now he's everywhere. Maybe it's just because I'm at a lower rank than before?

xaosslug

Yeah, after tanking all my stats the other day, Overbuff suddenly re-added my 611 QP wins, and now all my stats are crazy in the other direction.

96% Zarya, 95% Genji, 94% McCree... :D

screenshot that ish before it's gone, bruh! ;D

Lol. They do, but they always have.

gotta be comfy zipping all over the place ;)

yeah, it was cool seeing how you were improving on demand. I liked tracking my winrate % the most. T__T

When did Junkrat become so popular? I never saw him in comp last season, now he's everywhere. Maybe it's just because I'm at a lower rank than before?

spamming his new emote after a kill, ftw! xD

PA2QfaV.gif

Just grinded out my placements, ended up going 6-3 and a draw, placing at 2674. I spammed zarya for 9 of those which ended up working out really well. I had the good fortune of (mostly) pleasant teammates that were good at coordinating black hole followups.

(also with stat tracking broken, overbuff is telling me that im in the bottom 11% of zaryas
cm-vi1.gif
)

ISOM

Just grinded out my placements, ended up going 6-3 and a draw, placing at 2674. I spammed zarya for 9 of those which ended up working out really well. I had the good fortune of (mostly) pleasant teammates that were good at coordinating black hole followups.

(also with stat tracking broken, overbuff is telling me that im in the bottom 11% of zaryas
cm-vi1.gif
)

I just checked Overbuff because Zarya is my main tank I do the best with her. Right now I'm rank 2,311. Holy crap, I knew I was doing well but not that well lol.

Blues1990

I want people to join me to get me to Platinum Rank. My B.Net username is Blues1990#1733, and I want a full team that knows their stuff. Soloing is not getting me anywhere.

I play as Zarya, Lucio, Zenyatta, & Soldier 76.

ISOM

I hate comp KotH because its too lonh of the same thing and depending on rank people statt making dumb switch outs.

I've lost so many ranked games due to dumb hero switches when we just owned the other team. It's not even limited to KOTH either.

Satch

Banned
hmmm, i wonder why you lose so many points more than you win

my games have been pretty good throughout, but thats one of my biggest annoyances with the system

Ramirez

Think it's about time Blizzard visits a retuning on Tracer's damage output on console solely based on how hard she is to kill. Particularly her range/damage drop off.

You got room for meeee, Optimus?

Love making gifs out of the silly moments that happen sometimes. Just found a clip of a Junkrat's concussive mine somehow sending me flying through like 2+ solid walls in Dorado giving me a perfect flank behind their team.

Ok I think I need a break.

Got myself to 2498 after fluctuating a bunch of games in the 2400s and I'm all excited because I'm on the cusp of getting myself to platinum, played a game where both teams won their respective attacks but my team had a good 2 minute lead on them. Enemy team somehow manages to win attack again and we get to the end before losing and it threw me down to 2430.

I'm not even mad, it was a really good game and it's how matchmaking should work and it was an incredible comeback for the enemy team. But wow did that destroy any desire I have to play.

LiK

Lmao Lik, we know you're a sick Junkrat dude, you don't have to leap to the hero's defense every time he gets trash talked

He got shit on so much in S1. Anytime I played him in Comp, some ass random would PSN msg me to switch. I R TRIGGERED

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
Any PS4 players up for some matches tonight? My PSN is SgtWiggles

Am currently 2931 so looking for people close to that range. Mostly play Zarya and Zenyetta, but I can play most of the cast well

I'll add you, I'm Fatal_X_Fate. Currently 2807 or something similar.

Not sure if I'll be on too much tonight but tomorrow night I will be for sure.

He got shit on so much in S1. Anytime I played him in Comp, some ass random would PSN msg me to switch. I R TRIGGERED

I think most people just find the Defense heroes to be way too situational to be depended on consistently.

Seems like quite a few characters have that problem. I got bitched at all the time in Season 1 for using Winston, which usually stops the moment I started picking off healers/Genji/Tracer.

And I accepted Paper cuts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom