• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT5| 15 Million Strong, None Are On The Payload

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramirez

Tread carefully friend.

I dunno, game feels like a mess right now to me on console. Zarya's beam seems to have a much longer reach now too. Zarya, McCree, and Tracer all feel broken on console right now. Way too much damage being pumped out, and way too much survivability for two of them to be able to damage like they do.

I was mid game when you invited.

I dunno, game feels like a mess right now to me on console. Zarya's beam seems to have a much longer reach now too. Zarya, McCree, and Tracer all feel broken on console right now. Way too much damage being pumped out, and way too much survivability for two of them to be able to damage like they do.

I was mid game when you invited.
Shoot, I was told you were already in a group. Will try and get you after this one lol.

I agree something seems different about Zarya but it might just be improved bean tracking thanks to the aim assist working properly now.

Anyway, buff Widow post #395

Hanzo has a literal OHKO shotgun blast, meanwhile Widow has a chance to OHKO if she manages to full energy scope a tiny hit box moving at full speed lmao.

All right, back in plat and new season high.

Apparently I should just solo queue.

JM3Uvvr.png

TheFatMan

I gotta say the placement matches would be better if people who are already ranked couldn't participate at all.

I'm tired of seeing a team of Platinum players carrying there buddy through placement matches. Kinda lame.

Owzers

After my 4-0 spree of fun yesterday with gaf people, NDFP and I won another one but then my eyeballs got tired and when i came back i couldn't quite sneak into another gaf group so i played with two other people on my friends list and went 1-1-1, which is okay. The tie was Anubis, just can't quite get that last point. The one loss was against all randoms, never trust all randoms.

Most fun play as Rein: Got caught up in a Zarya ult, was shielding, but then they combo'd with a Hanzo Ult so i charged through the dragon, killed Zarya after a lengthy pin travel, then turned around and ulted and killed the Hanzo but died to Zenny, but we ended up stopping them from taking the first Route 66 point.

I gotta say the placement matches would be better if people who are already ranked couldn't participate at all.

I'm tired of seeing a team of Platinum players carrying there buddy through placement matches. Kinda lame.

That would make it impossible to complete placements after a certain point.

I-hate-u

I agree something seems different about Zarya but it might just be improved bean tracking thanks to the aim assist working properly now.

Anyway, buff Widow post #395

Hanzo has a literal OHKO shotgun blast, meanwhile Widow has a chance to OHKO if she manages to full energy scope a tiny hit box moving at full speed lmao.

If you want a Widow buff, then RIP Pharah completely. Might as well not even include her in the game anymore.

It is so hard to play her with every team running at least 1 or 2 of Hanzo/76/McCree/ZENYATTA. Even when you got a Mercy dedicated to buff/heal Pharah, her life melts against good players. Time for a rework.

If you want a Widow buff, then RIP Pharah completely. Might as well not even include her in the game anymore.

It is so hard to play her with every team running at least 1 or 2 of Hanzo/76/McCree/ZENYATTA. Even when you got a Mercy dedicated to buff/heal Pharah, her life melts against good players. Time for a rework.

On console. They nerfed her for no reason.

Running a 6 stack with some guys now, going pretty well. Won one and lost one (But they were like 300 points higher than us, and we managed to go 2-3)

LordofPwn

Pharah is a queen on console. Widow needs a buff, she was fine how she was minus the quick scope that people were doing.

Zarya is fucking piss easy on console now, lmao. Her beam hits from so far away, wow.
Zarya is just a good tank. And in the 2-2-2 it really shines imo. You can spot a bad Zarya though. Not noticing much of a difference between patches though. Just noticing more junkrats and meis

LiK

Man, is there a glitch with DVa Ult and Junkrat? I hide behind walls and still get killed by it. Doesn't happen with other heroes...hope it's just a glitch

LordofPwn

Man, is there a glitch with DVa Ult and Junkrat? I hide behind walls and still get killed by it. Doesn't happen with other heroes...hope it's just a glitch
I've experienced getting killed by a junkrat ult behind an ice wall, never a D.Va but I remember being right up next to the ice wall, so maybe weird clipping?

Just needed to get 1 win to jump from gold to plat after placements and had a solid team to get it. Being a Mercy hunter every push since team kept calling her position was great. Especially on the last push since that probably denied a res.

And gotten my d.va self destruct achievement that game. Which also led to a quintuple kill POTG (1 kill before the self destruct, 4 kills with it)

Dance Inferno

Unconfirmed Member
Went 5-5, got put in Gold, won my 11th game and got moved up to Plat instantly.

EDIT: With a 4x Mercy revive POTM. :)

Lucky you. I got placed 2396, and figured I'd play a few games to hit platinum. Proceeded to lose my next 11 games and I'm now sitting at 1890. The matchmaker in this game still appears to be busted.

Ramirez

Pharah is a queen on console. Widow needs a buff, she was fine how she was minus the quick scope that people were doing.

Zarya is just a good tank. And in the 2-2-2 it really shines imo. You can spot a bad Zarya though. Not noticing much of a difference between patches though. Just noticing more junkrats and meis

Has nothing to do with being a good tank, her weapon is pinpoint accurate now from a much further distance than it was before. This makes her even more potent even with a low charge.

LiK

Omg, that asshole random is playing Ana and just staying back trying to shoot down Pharah. Not even healing us. What a useless teammate. Play Soldier instead...

Tough night for GAF train.

Omg, that asshole random is playing Ana and just staying back trying to shoot down Pharah. Not even healing us. What a useless teammate. Play Soldier instead...
I saw that and he lost every battle -__-

GGs guys, some rough games in there. Completely crossed my mind how tough 6 queue was lol. Were some fun matches in there though!

If anything, that Numbani match taught me that I need to improve my Rein a bit more. I'm pretty good with him now but I still need to work on when to charge, when to bring down shield and go ham, and get better at aiming charge.

Also, Lik with that insta pick Junkrat :p
youre really good with him lol

LiK

If anything, that Numbani match taught me that I need to improve my Rein a bit more. I'm pretty good with him now but I still need to work on when to charge, when to bring down shield and go ham, and get better at aiming charge.

Lol, thanks. Sometimes I need to pick him fast or a random might take it. But I have 4 main alts I can go with if that happens.

Tough night for GAF train.

A good Ana is a force multiplier.
A bad Ana is a 5v6 scenario

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.

Tanks are my main class but I also feel least comfortable with Rein. On paper he seems the simplest but man do I never know when to switch gears and go aggressive.

LordofPwn

Has nothing to do with being a good tank, her weapon is pinpoint accurate now from a much further distance than it was before. This makes her even more potent even with a low charge.
I had 52% average accuracy with her before season 2, now I'm at 47% seems about the same to me.

Ive actually found that I can kill Pharahs with ease as Ana. She feels easy to hit with her.

Although that Ana wasn't doing that. She was failing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom