• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT5| 15 Million Strong, None Are On The Payload

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiK

for Hanamura and Volksya, as Attack I would always try to get to the point asap so it fucks up the Defense. they would get distracted and if my teammates are smart, they would rush in to take them out while they gun for me. Been working well this season even with randoms and partial groups.

Satch

Banned
What the fuck, i used Nano Boost on my dva literallt standing RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME and it went through her and hit my Lucio

im abandoning this character

for Hanamura and Volksya, as Attack I would always try to get to the point asap so it fucks up the Defense. they would get distracted and if my teammates are smart, they would rush in to take them out while they gun for me. Been working well this season even with randoms and partial groups.

Well, yeah. That's the biggest mistake they can make, and the easiest to bait them into. If you can distract a few of them and get them to chase you, then it leaves the point open. Doesn't even matter if you die at that point.

Lemme ask you guys if you would consider this cheap:

I was playing D.Va near my team spawn point today when my mech got destroyed, and I wasn't anywhere near a full ultimate. So I went back in the spawn room, swapped characters, then swapped back to D.Va. Mech is back!

What the fuck, i used Nano Boost on my dva literallt standing RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME and it went through her and hit my Lucio

im abandoning this character

Had something similar earlier. Was aiming for a roadhog but it went to the Zen behind him.

The Zen still put in the work lol.

I was playing D.Va near my team spawn point today when my mech got destroyed, and I wasn't anywhere near a full ultimate. So I went back in the spawn room, swapped characters, then swapped back to D.Va. Mech is back!

I see no problem with it personally. Sure it'll clear any ult charge but if you didn't have any left, why not.

LiK

whatever works.

Shouta

First comp match of S2 for me and the first thing I learn is that I need to stay DPS when I'm gold in everything, even if we lose the first round, lol.

After an agonising day of consistent support woes I gave my rarely used Pharah a shake on my last game and proceeded to go on a murderous killing frenzy the likes of which I've only matched in the past as Reaper.
Almost made up for it, almost.

For once I'm celebrating the difficulty of shooting her out the skies on console.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
So now that amomentincrime.com reached 23% the Sombra ARG community is apparently going bonkers.

cqvtUkf.gif

Vire

lol at literally every map being listed the worst.

Honamura is easily the worst. Whoever constructed the Dojo area on assault needs to be sent into the sun.

AngryMoth

Playing in a 5 stack for the first time tonight and it's kind of like a different game. Had some crazy intense team fights the likes of which I've never seen in solo queue

Just had what felt like one of my very few good games today and we still got crushed. I can't buy a damn win today. Ended yesterday at 3016 now sitting at 2870.

Time to take a break.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
lol at literally every map being listed the worst.

Honamura is easily the worst. Whoever constructed the Dojo area on assault needs to be sent into the sun.

It's such a good spot for blizzard kills though.

If they even get there...

ramyeon

Just had what felt like one of my very few good games today and we still got crushed. I can't buy a damn win today. Ended yesterday at 3016 now sitting at 2870.

Time to take a break.
This was me last night. Loss after loss, ended up having a few victories towards the end of the night but I ended up about a hundred ranks lower than I started regardless.

Vire

The only point I don't like in the new map is Checkpoint 3. It so heavily favors the defense and Bastion it's absurd.

Checkpoint 2 though is the best area in all of Overwatch.

ZangBa

I love Ana, but it's like, if I'm near the payload with Reinhardt and D'va, and Hanzo is 20 miles away out in Egypt somewhere, out of LOS and spamming for heals, it's aggravating. I mean, I want to heal him, but come on. And quit fucking jumping Genji, there's no one even here, WTF. My analogs are all tore up because of this game and you aren't helping. Low tier DS4 sticks.

Kito

Can ping spikes be Blizzard server issues or is the fault at my end?

My ping is 30-40ms in game, but today and yesterday it's been really unstable, spiking to 500+...

Ser Booty

Man, I really wish Pharah was in the meta just because having one on my team as Mercy makes games so much more fun, and escaping fuckboi Genji's and Reaper's so much easier.

Tovarisc

Can ping spikes be Blizzard server issues or is the fault at my end?

My ping is 30-40ms in game, but today and yesterday it's been really unstable, spiking to 500+...

Could be routing issue, some spot between your PC and Blizz server getting hammered. So either it's issue somewhere on the route or more likely you than Blizzard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom