• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT5| 15 Million Strong, None Are On The Payload

Status
Not open for further replies.

patchday

Zarya continues to bring me good fortune

b2RJK4V.gif

dang thats great

Jellie

So was looking at the rankings on ps4 and the number one ranked player in the world for ps4 is the guy who I saw cheating by doing an exploit that let him group up with a 2200 when he was a grandmaster. Wish there was a way to report on consoles. Makes me wonder how many of them are actually legit.

Afrowhitey

Neo Member
So was looking at the rankings on ps4 and the number one ranked player in the world for ps4 is the guy who I saw cheating by doing an exploit that let him group up with a 2200 when he was a grandmaster. Wish there was a way to report on consoles. Makes me wonder how many of them are actually legit.

Just go to their profile under the Social section. It has recent players. Then find his profile, push the options button and there is a report options there. Select cheating/boosting. It should send a reply that they received it and they will reply when an action is taken.
Don't take any crap from those swine. Cheaters need to be reported.

Jellie

Just go to their profile under the Social section. It has recent players. Then find his profile, push the options button and there is a report options there. Select cheating/boosting. It should send a reply that they received it and they will reply when an action is taken.
Don't take any crap from those swine. Cheaters need to be reported.
I thought there wasn't an option to report on consoles? I've never seen it. Can't find his profile now anyway since it was on Friday.

I hate players who choose Widow on attack, especially now when she is the weakest character.

She's probably better on offense than defense right now. Considering she has to stop moving, there's less risk of being attacked by tanks or a flanker and she can kind of go in at her own pace.

Still not the best pick, but she can work well on Anubis, King's Row, Eichenwalde on offense. She can get to sides or high areas and harass the enemy team.

He got so low he made a full loop and got to 5000.

Oh wow, I can't believe this is still a thing. I thought the iPhone 4 was the last time we'd see integer underflow in action.

No idea how this can happen. It's not even difficult to prevent. This bug is so old-school, Blizzard should know better.

Prelude.

Oh wow, I can't believe this is still a thing. I thought the iPhone 4 was the last time we'd see integer underflow in action.

No idea how this can happen. It's not even difficult to prevent. This bug is so old-school, Blizzard should know better.
iirc it wasn't possible last season. Someone tried (the Hanjo guy) and after dropping below 1 it just reset to 1.

Cappa

Banned
they really need to do something about people leaving Comp play early.... there are times our team is winning and someone leaves (accidental or not who knows) and we end up losing.

It happens so often it is certainly an issue.... it is frustrating. There are times where our team is good enough that we can hang on to the lead etc... but if the teammate leaves early... well... good luck

woolley

they really need to do something about people leaving Comp play early.... there are times our team is winning and someone leaves (accidental or not who knows) and we end up losing.

It happens so often it is certainly an issue.... it is frustrating. There are times where our team is good enough that we can hang on to the lead etc... but if the teammate leaves early... well... good luck

The whole system needs an overhaul. Right now the teammates get punished more for someone leaving than the person that left. I don't understand why the chance to leave the match without penalty goes away between matches, why force people to play with a person down.

Tovarisc

Can Mercy pls vanish again from the meta? I'm tired to see only her potg.

I think fault is in games POTG algorithm and not in Mercy herself. Before you could get 4-5 player res off and not get POTG with it because someone managed to kill 2 players with death blossom.

Dongs Macabre

aka Daedalos42
4 gold medals as Reinhardt is never a good sign.

I watched our plat McCree literally standing still while shooting, as the enemy Soldier shot at them. :/ I never even noticed our DPS characters getting a single kill.

Owzers

Sometimes i feel like support isn't appreciated and teams deserve to be 6 dps. Luckily the teams i've played with are glad to have people choose support when they don't want to.

Gaining 30 for blowout wins where you have a ton of golds but losing around 50 for narrow losses when you have a ton of golds feels pretty fucking bad man.

Paltheos

I'm not having the terrible experience you guys are. I mean, here and there are people who pick bad heroes for the composition but in high Gold/low Platinum, people have been pretty cool about it for the most part.

I'm really starting to hate myself with my inability to rise in rank. Can anyone carry me to Platinum? I'm so done now.

Do you play on PC? I'll play with you. (I want the bonus XP too) Paltheos#1779
I just hit Platinum myself yesterday by solo queue.
Just... relax first. I don't want to play if you're stressed out, and I'm not gonna carry you. If we play well, we should do fine, and supposedly playing in a group improves your odds.

Farewell

I have a feeling that people vote more for me when i pick mercy, never with other healers, maybe it is because she is easy to play and i can't screw up haha.

Tovarisc

I have a feeling that people vote more for me when i pick mercy, never with other healers, maybe it is because she is easy to play and i can't screw up haha.

She is maybe easiest healer to get handle on, but maybe hardest to do well and be effective with. If your team keeps disconnecting LOS lines it makes Mercy very vulnerable because no escape options, enemies always prioritize killing her if they get even glimpse of her presence in starting team fight and deciding when to pop your ult is something you get better at. You can and should be comfortable with not reviving every time ult is up and someone dies, depending on situation.

AngryMoth

Just got trolled by a guy who kept picking Symettra on Lijiang then changing to someone actually useful at the last minute. Don't play with me like that lol

Owzers

Just got trolled by a guy who kept picking Symettra on Lijiang then changing to someone actually useful at the last minute. Don't play with me like that lol

i need to do that with Attack Torb more, pick him early and build a turret in your spawn, use a fun voice line, say hello to people.

Jellie

Read that it's a tactic to make people pick good characters. If you pick bad ones then they can't pick it and will play characters to carry your bad pick. Then you just change to what you were going to pick anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom