• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT5| 15 Million Strong, None Are On The Payload

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prelude.

Stylosa during season 1: "Even though I played every game on a 6 men team, elo hell doesn't exist, if you git gud you'll get out on your own."

Stylosa now:
acaa2d3242z0qfe.jpg

VISUAL PROOF OF AN ANA POTG.
fake

people improve?

Nah, that can't be it. Don't you know, if you suck once you always suck!

In other news, got a quintuple kill last night as Reaper. Snuck up on and killed the enemy Reaper, then jumped down and Death Blossomed the rest of the enemy team - the only survivor was a Mei who froze herself, otherwise I would have had a solo team wipe. Still registered as a team kill, though, since I got five.

I landed in a Junkrat trap and died immediately after Death Blossoming, and by the time I got back the payload had only moved a few meters because the rest of my team couldn't kill a lone Mei. Sigh.

Nah, that can't be it. Don't you know, if you suck once you always suck!

In other news, got a quintuple kill last night as Reaper. Snuck up on and killed the enemy Reaper, then jumped down and Death Blossomed the rest of the enemy team - the only survivor was a Mei who froze herself, otherwise I would have had a solo team wipe. Still registered as a team kill, though, since I got five.

I landed in a Junkrat trap and died immediately after Death Blossoming, and by the time I got back the payload had only moved a few meters because the rest of my team couldn't kill a lone Mei. Sigh.

Is Reaper what all the high level people play? During the free weekend there was one reaper dude, XxX420DetHSheadXxX, or something that I swear must have managed to kill me at least 20 times from behind during the match.

Game is sitting in my Best Buy cart right now, finger hovering over the buy button.

Jellie

Yeah, I think the other guy was vaderise. I sometimes see him on.

Anyway, good game on Numbani (Zarya doing work!) and very decent hold on Eichenwalde.

I think it was my real life friend but I remember somebody came in for a few minutes and left so might have been him. Finished comp for today since I'll be watching the football later. Good games Joninder and Kor.

Poor Jellie, game didn't want you to go Master so they disconnected the two guys.

Nah we would have lost anyway. Was doing well till the second point of Hollywood and then it collapsed and they left. At least I can still play with people -1000 of me. Silver linings. :(

Rad-

I've played so much Zen/Lucio/projectile heroes lately that I can't seem to hit with hitscan like McCree anymore feels bad man.

Is Reaper what all the high level people play? During the free weekend there was one reaper dude, XxX420DetHSheadXxX, or something that I swear must have managed to kill me at least 20 times from behind during the match.

Game is sitting in my Best Buy cart right now, finger hovering over the buy button.

Reaper's a popular mid-level guy because he has good DPS at close range and a decent skill-set for getting in and out of situations. He's best if used as a sneaky motherfucker. Personally, when I'm on offense I switch between Tracer, Reaper, and 76 usually although I'm getting better with Genji.

This particular team liked to group up at choke points and not pay much attention to flanking routes, which is ideal for Reaper to get surprise drops. If the team splits up more often I usually go for Tracer because it's easier for her to mix it up with 1 on 1 duels.

I love being asked to switch to support after stomping as Zarya.

I then pick Zen and go "I'M TRANQUIL NOW ALRIGHT"

All in good fun.

Now that I hit plat, I can rest a bit easier. Still want to get to Diamond, that's my real goal. This is just the base camp, and I should've gotten there easily after calibrating like two games away from it. Falling down to the high 2100s was embarrassing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom