• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon X Pokemon Y |OT| Gotta Catch em All...NOW IN 3D!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiraly

Will anyone trade a Skrelp for Swirlix? Maybe not such a great deal, however they are both exclusives.(albeit Y exclusive is better)

3DS Name:Boki
F/C:1504-7109-7701

I'm desperate :)

I can get you one, let me catch one real quick. My FC is 2766 - 8404 - 4880.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
One disturbing thing about X/Y. Your rival picked the pokemon that was weak to your pokemon... wtf.
That's not your real rival...

In other news, probably going to have to grind the Elite 4 for money. Spent around 1.5mil on clothes on the first day's clothes and now I ran out of money for the second day.

Stulaw

I've now got 9 Pikachu, 6 Male, and 3 Female. I was on my way back to route 2 to get a Zigzagoon and they just kept appearing.

Ralts won't appear at all so I'm going to look for it after I've got through more of the game.

Got 2 badges so far and taking it easy.

Eh, Király. I thought you could enter any name, but oh well.

It's male by the way, if it matters?

Maybe you could I don't know much about friend-codes Pokemon is the only 3DS game I decide to go online with.

Anyways man if you cant catch it there is no rush, enjoy the game and when you have time and do have a spare, if it isn't much trouble to contact me I would appreciate it.

Also Gender is a no issue for me for Skrelp.

Jintor

I wish I could unevolve pokemon. Wartortle was way cooler than blastoise. Sorry B, I loved you back in Blue, but Wartortle was a perfect balance of badass and adorable.

HOLY FUCK PANCHAN YOUR EVOLUTION IS BOSS

ramyeon

Does anyone have any suggestions for EV spreads for Honedge? My Doublade is great but his stats are really lacking, especially speed - he seems to go even after lower level monsters sometimes. Thinking of catching a new one and starting from scratch.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Does anyone have any suggestions for EV spreads for Honedge? My Doublade is great but his stats are really lacking, especially speed - he seems to go even after lower level monsters sometimes. Thinking of catching a new one and starting from scratch.

Why catch a new one for EVs when you can just reset them?

Also he's pretty much a physical slow tank. You can go for an Automize setup if you want.

MilkBeard

Just bought the game. Y is all the store had left, so I went with that. Seems like everybody wanted X. Fine by me, will probably make it easy to trade.

This should be fun

Dr. Buni

I want to play more, but the game is so good and I want it to last forever.

Also, the music in the
Team Flare Power Plant
is SO good, it reminds me of Persona 4 for some reason.

Whoa mega GTS luck. A female Lv1 Tyrunt for any Blubasaur...Had to quickly hatch my spare...

Still deciding on the fossil part.. .DAMMIT
Females are (I guess) 1/8 so you can trade for the other. Nature can change when you trade in the fossil. Was impatient so did not hold out resetting to see if a female would appear.

Ah, the joys of starting a new pokemon journey. I've reached Lumiose City and gotten my Kanto starter.

My Friend Code is: 0903 2750 1593
PM your friend code if you add me.

FlynnCL

Unconfirmed Member
I'm having so much fun with this game. The PR video has already taken a lot of my time, and I've spent all my free time today getting Lucario's (who I've named Emissary) affection maxed out.

Also, I saw a Xerneas chilling out at my Amie. That was odd.

Edit: Oh, and my main Pokemon so far are Emissary (Lucario, ♀, level 23) Scarf (Froakie, ♂, level 21), Combusken (♂, level 17) and Ike (Charmander, ♂, level 12). I've nearly filled a box full of Pokemon already, but I'm not too sure who I'm actually going to be using.

Artemisia

Banned
I'm EV training my Jolteon right now, and holy shit this is so easy. It's not taking much time at all. And apparently there are reset bags that reset all your EVs? God bless Generation VI.

StayDead

I think this game was made entirely for me and me alone. Every time I enter a new route I find one of my favourite pokemon. Every single damn time.

Here's a list (all still early on in the game as I've not beaten the second gym leader yet)

Psyduck, Ralts, Combee, Pikachu and Snubull

This is just the greatest :D

Kiraly

Lumiose city is fucking awful to navigate.

Gamefreak always tries these fucking 'grand' things, but they never get it right.

StayDead

He's half fairy type now, Smogon will probably make him OU since poison still sucks.

I might inadvertantly end up with a full fairy team. I usually like maining my party with ground types, but I love Mr Mime, I adore the new Eeveeloution and one of my favourite Pokemon from Gold/Silver is also Fairy now haha.

Jintor

I'm gonna stick with my current team until Whippy completely destroying me annoys me too much :(

So... I had played the game for 9 hours till I reached the second boss. Is that normal or am I really slow player?

Nah, there's a considerable gap between the first gym and the second gym.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom