• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2015 |OT2| Pls print

Status
Not open for further replies.

Touchdown

Banned
Well that was fun!

2942d27dc2.gif

Vestal

GOP Committee to Hilldawg: You know how you made Obama practically untouchable by us in 2008, well here we just did it to you, Congrats President Clinton.

I was casually listening to right wing radio this morning, and even Bill Handel was saying this is political posturing and that republicans better try hard not to make it obvious. I'm curious about what he says tomorrow morning.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
She put this shit to bed this morni...tod...tonight. God bless you Hilldawg. May you step on me as your human bridge over the wet curb water mud that is Trey Gowdy.

Just sent another $25 Hillary's way.

It's all I can spare at the moment, since my bf and I have been supporting the local mayoral candidate (who doesn't have a chance in hell, but whatever). Been going door to door for him all week. Not a chance in hell is this guy going to win in a red(ish) district, in an off-off year.

But we're still trying!

Just sent another $25 Hillary's way.

It's all I can spare at the moment, since my bf and I have been supporting the local mayoral candidate (who doesn't have a chance in hell, but whatever). Been going door to door for him all week. Not a chance in hell is this guy going to win in a red(ish) district, in an off-off year.

But we're still trying!
This shit does matter thought. Build contacts for future races.

2942d27dc2.gif
[/QUOTE]

You can see something in her snap as she goes into YAAAAS mode.

I totally have a crush on Hillary Clinton.

I mean, if I was straight, and like 40 years older, I'd be all over that.

Maybe.

Makai

Watching The Office pilot.

Corporate really doesn't interfere with me at all. Um, Jan Levinson-Gould. I call her Hillary Rodham Clinton, right? Not to her face, because, uh...well not because I'm scared of her. Because I'm not. But, um, yeah.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Donald Trump: 25.22
Ben Carson: 19.78
Marco Rubio: 9.67
Jeb Bush: 8.11
Carly Fiorina: 8.11
Ted Cruz: 6.89
Mike Huckabee: 3.56
Chris Christie: 3.00
John Kasich: 3.00
Rand Paul: 3.00

Wow, Rand made it into the next debate. WTF is he doing here Part II.

How many fucking times does Trump need to kill him?

My Chinese girlfriend finds the Trump videos where he says "CHINA!" over and over again to be fucking hilarious. It's funny to be with someone that is completely nonplussed by fear-mongering of China.

You can tell the health fear mongering is like the last ditch play. She survived with no gaffes or blow ups, the end.

They didn't even get soundbytes they can play out of context lol.

Captain Pants

Killed by a goddamned Dredgeling
That was our next president.

That's what I took away from all of this. She handled the day with so much poise and confidence, and while I'd been on board before today, in a weird way, I think today is the beginning of me being properly excited for her presidency.

My Chinese girlfriend finds the Trump videos where he says "CHINA!" over and over again to be fucking hilarious. It's funny to be with someone that is completely nonplussed by fear-mongering of China.

"Nonplussed" is one of those words that sounds like the complete opposite of its actual definition. It means you're confused and don't know how to react, though it's literally misused so much by Americans that the incorrect meaning of blasé and unaffected is gaining acceptance.

Sorry, just one of those pet-peeve words.

"Nonplussed" is one of those words that sounds like the complete opposite of its actual definition. It means you're confused and don't know how to react, though it's literally misused so much by Americans that the incorrect meaning of blasé and unaffected is gaining acceptance.

Sorry, just one of those pet-peeve words.

D:

I'm part of the American problem tonight.

Carson wants to abolish the Medicare and Medicaid systems? That doesn't sound like a vote-winner with older Republicans if it actually comes under scrutiny.

kingkitty

I gave up watching the last few hours of the hearing, but it seems like Hillary did not admit to killing Vince Foster. What a waste of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom