• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2015 |OT2| Pls print

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor PD and that plane accident. It must have been some kind of strange equipment malfunction or something. I think in this time of mourning we should set aside partisan differences and come together to abolish the state forever.

Absolutely.. With Malice towards none, let us burn the house down together.

I told y'all about Ted Cruz
Feels like it's not the first time reading this
Anyone want to bet? I am sure Carson drops to third place this year. Keeping my avatar, but I will eat crow publicly.
Carson can drop to third place in any poll and you'd use that as grounds for your victory. How about if ben carson is in third place or lower on december 31st in an average of respected polls, and if it happens before but he climbs back to second by the 31st it doesn't count. If he's in third or lower on that date, then you have rights to my avatar for a month. If he is in second or first on the day of december 31st, then you will have to donate five dollars to a campaign of my choice, you know the one, and provide evidence.
Ben isnt going anywhere

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Poor PD and that plane accident. It must have been some kind of strange equipment malfunction or something. I think in this time of mourning we should set aside partisan differences and come together to abolish the state forever.

Did something happen to PD?

Makai

Feels like it's not the first time reading this

Carson can drop to third place in any poll and you'd use that as grounds for your victory. How about if ben carson is in third place or lower on december 31st in an average of respected polls, and if it happens before but he climbs back to second by the 31st it doesn't count. If he's in third or lower on that date, then you have rights to my avatar for a month. If he is in second or first on the day of december 31st, then you will have to donate five dollars to a campaign of my choice, you know the one, and provide evidence.
Ben isnt going anywhere
HuffPo Pollster Less Smoothing. And I'll do $50 just for you.

The day after Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. was killed in 1968, Ben Carson’s black classmates unleashed their anger and grief on white students who were a minority at Detroit’s Southwestern High.

Mr. Carson, then a junior with a key to a biology lab where he worked part time, told The Wall Street Journal last month that he protected a few white students from the attacks by hiding them there.

It is a dramatic account of courage and kindness, and it couldn’t be confirmed in interviews with a half-dozen of Mr. Carson’s classmates and his high school physics teacher. The students all remembered the riot. None recalled hearing about white students hiding in the biology lab, and Mr. Carson couldn’t remember any names of those he sheltered.

From Father Brain in the Carson OT via the WSJ.

Ben Carson is one ridiculous liar.

More from the WSJ:

CTLLLNnXIAAl9K_.jpg

Tarkus

Carson will beat you over the head with a hammer until you believe he got a West Point scholarship while Trump beats him in the polls. I called it months ago that Carson would gaffe himself out Perry style.

Owzers

Okay, I need all Carson supporters to sign an affidavit that they are not being sarcastic. I don't trust anyone after thinking I finally found one with Huelen.

unfair scrutiny against Carson supporters, it's too be expected from poligaf. The people know this.

From Father Brain in the Carson OT via the WSJ.

Ben Carson is one ridiculous liar.

More from the WSJ:

CTLLLNnXIAAl9K_.jpg
It's like a pre-Internet chain email.

"A professor told his students he burned all of their final essays by accident and asked all of them to retake it. Everyone walked out but one student... ALBERT EINSTEIN."

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
Yeah, I had plans today and I ended up spending the whole day just reading this shit.

I have a paper that's due by midnight, and it's been hard to turn away from the trainwreck.

As if I didn't have enough of a reason to dislike Carson.

Marco Rubio, I'd imagine, unless credit card abuse or his secret lovechild or whatever other kind of scandal really sinks him this time around.

Rubio's problem is that he's not running for re-election. By 2020 he's going to be a one-term ex-senator with no legislative accomplishments. Ted Cruz will have four more years of pissing of his colleagues during that time.

Rubio's problem is that he's not running for re-election. By 2020 he's going to be a one-term ex-senator with no legislative accomplishments. Ted Cruz will have four more years of pissing of his colleagues during that time.

I can see him running for senate again in 2018, or for governorship. If he doesn't, his career is pretty much over.

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
What 's the difference between Hillary Clinton and Ben Carson?

Carson admitted that he tried to murder a close friend.

SL128

Sometime soon, Ben Carson is going to come out about an affair with a braindead patient, and it won't affect him at all. Then it will turn out he lied to make himself look good, and it won't affect him at all.

Makai

Sometime soon, Ben Carson is going to come out about an affair with a braindead patient, and it won't affect him at all. Then it will turn out he lied to make himself look good, and it won't affect him at all.
You got me to laugh. But no, he's gonna tank. This is the biggest gaffe of my lifetime and his handling of the whole thing has been toddler-like. Political malpractice if he isn't obliterated at the debate.

Makai

I picked Carson because of his poll numbers against Democrats, never supported him. Road should be clear for Trump now.
I still think Cruz is in the wings, but yeah. This is Romney-Perry/Cain all over again. Except if Romney was also Gingrich and Romney never dipped below 1st place.

That's my problem. I'm thinking about people in legislatures. My governors Nikki Haley and Pat McCrory might do well.

McCrory will get racked for being a "moderate". There's also the chance of him being a one term governor. Haley will probably be the next cycle's Jindal or Fiorina. I hope neither get anywhere close to the White House.

benjipwns

Banned
Also as noted above, Trump has no skeletons. He's been an open book for two decades.

It's been his one disadvantage and at the same time advantage over everyone else. He literally can't do anything and make people recoil the same way every single other candidate except Jim Gilmore could.

ivysaur12

Banned
Yes. But Trump has a far superior relationship with the media. He doesn't go on someone's show, call them stupid, then say "na na na na na"

He knows how to play this game a lot better than I expected he would. Carson is much closer to the destructive 2012 candidates while Trump is much more like Romney.

Weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom