• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2015 |OT2| Pls print

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trouble

Banned
Holy shit. Ben Carson is asking the media why they haven't investigated Obama's college records at this press conference.

This is amazing.

If Carson finally drops, it will be Cruz to take second place. Rubio is going to continue to play third wheel in this race.

Probably. I don't see Rubio as being a skilled enough politician to fight for and keep any significant lead. Trump and Carson are largely and inexplicably immune from attacks, so everyone (Bush, Cruz, Trump..maybe Paul) are going to be going hard after Rubio.

He's not going to do well. His personal finances as well as his track record on amnesty are gigantic targets.

People here think he's winning Iowa. Might as well let them set the anchor there.

Trump is taking iowa. Bank on it.

benjipwns

Banned
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2015/11/06/jindal-challenges-cruz-to-a-debate/
Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal (R) on Friday challenged his 2016 rival, Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Tex.), to a one-on-one debate next week in Milwaukee, a move that highlights the intensifying competition for the support of conservatives.

Rather than targeting the GOP front-runners, businessman Donald Trump and retired neurosurgeon Ben Carson, Jindal is seeking to contrast himself with Cruz, who presents a more direct threat in Iowa, where both men are battling within a crowded field for evangelical caucus-goers.

“He said he’ll debate anyone, anytime, so let’s do it in Milwaukee,” Jindal said in an interview with The Washington Post. “I’m happy to do it.”

Jindal pointed to Cruz’s recent comments on Fox News as the impetus for calling him out. “I’m happy to have as many debates as we can,” Cruz said on Wednesday. “I’m happy to debate anywhere, anytime."

Jindal said he’d like his debate with Cruz, if it ever happened, to focus on their plans for replacing President Obama’s health-care law. He also questioned the significance of Cruz’s efforts in 2013 to shut down the government.

“You get Ted Cruz who wants to shut down the government, but he’s never even come up with his own plan,” Jindal said. “We’ve written our own plan and campaigned on it, rather than just complaining about Obamacare.”

Both Cruz and Jindal will be in Wisconsin on Tuesday to participate in Fox Business Network debates. Cruz will be on the main stage, Jindal in the “undercard” debate.

Cruz's campaign would not comment on Jindal's request.

User1608

Banned
interesting how the establishment and the media seem to go out of their way to avoid talking about him, despite how high his poll numbers and fundraising are.
He does always crap on them. I mean, Washington Cartel for the establishment? Harsh, and no wonder they hate him.

Maledict

interesting how the establishment and the media seem to go out of their way to avoid talking about him, despite how high his poll numbers and fundraising are.

I honestly think that the republican establishment would be happier with Hillary as president than cruz. The level of absolute loathing they have for him is astounding. They truly despise him.

noshten

I'd like to see where those crazy 20-30% that were backing Carson will go, it still boggles my mind that at those numbers and the fact that he maintained them for over a month. His book will be a smashing success.

Makai

I'd like to see where those crazy 20-30% that were backing Carson will go, it still boggles my mind that at those numbers and the fact that he maintained them for over a month. His book will be a smashing success.
I'm guessing Cruz and Trump.

The (kinda but not really debate) is here.

I can't wait until hillary gets the really tough questions, like who REALLY carried the Bulls to victory in 1997

JAM_zpsh9t46rhf.jpg

bomma_man

Okay, I need all Carson supporters to sign an affidavit that they are not being sarcastic. I don't trust anyone after thinking I finally found one with Huelen.

No, you definitely found one in Huelen. I don't think Huelen has the capacity to be sarcastic. He's the living embodiment of naive earnestness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom