• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT10| Jill Stein Inflatable Love Doll

Status
Not open for further replies.

shem935

Banned
Joy Reid ‏@JoyAnnReid 11s12 seconds ago
"Everyone in this country illegally is subject to deportation." I think that's the headline of this screaming manifesto from Trump tonight.

DID HE SAY THIS!? DID HE ACTUALLY SAY THIS!?

Pivots so fast he is standing still going in a circle.

Man, I wonder if the Clinton Campaign is watching this with smiles or complete horror...

Actually might physically scare some people.

Owzers

Honestly i was expecting a more deliberate, methodical tone for the substance, detailed immigration speech. He was just praised for being Reagan-esque by his flunkies on CNN after the meeting with President Nieto, i thought the tone would carry over.

Slayven

I can handle Trump. But I had to stop watching "both sides" cable news altogether. Makes me want to smash my TV in.

Now that shit really gets on my nerves they allowed idiots to spew just out right lies just to appear fair and balanced. You are the new, should be straight facts

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
What in the world is happening? Does his campaign think this is going to help him?

Boke1879

I honestly didn't expect this. This man went full on batshit insane. I mean Clinton and her team better be fucking on this shit. CNN, MSNBC etc better be ready to go at this shit.

Like this could potentially dominate the news cycle the rest of the week and the weekend. Holy shit.

Debirudog

It's probably what he thinks is a strongman showing of his immigration policies. Meet with the enemy on their turf, show dominance afterwards.

He was totally spineless when he was there though. Now he's back to full blown xenophobic fascism. Two-faced Trump.

tbm24

Having dealt with supporting the E-Verify system in past employement, that system would explode within the first hour if his fantasy somehow became a reality.

Paskil

It's fascinating that he has pivoted to using the teleprompter for this speech since this is just a more sophisticated version of the disgusting shit he usually throws out when he gives his speeches extemporaneously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom