• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT12| The last days of the Republic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Debirudog

the only thing that worries me just a tinsy bit is Trump accusing Hillary as a rapist enabler. Otherwise, I'm pretty sure he's gonna be an utter trainwreck.

Kid Heart

So like, they're talking about how millennials may not know these stories.

How? I'm a millennial. I was growing up while Bill was in office. I knew about all this crap, even as a kid. Maybe I was weird (admittedly, I watched a lot of news even as a kid) but I thought all this stuff was well known.

Millennial here. I didn't know about it until this year to be honest. However, I actually did my homework and learned that out of three people up there, only one possibly has a reason to be upset.

Trump is banking on Millennials already apathetic about the election to take this at face value, and try to claim how bad both sides are causing them to stay home and create a depression in Democratic turnout.

My hope however is that the Millennials actually read up on these cases, and try to go out and vote to punish Trump for his shenanigans tonight. I'm also hoping that the people who were already well aware of these accusations become so appalled they vote against Trump as a backlash.

We'll see shortly I suppose how this plays out to general audiences.

The cocaine is in his prep room.
giphy.gif

Trump is banking on Millennials already apathetic about the election to take this at face value, and try to claim how bad both sides are causing them to stay home and create a depression in Democratic turnout.

You're giving Trump far too much credit to ascribe a nuanced strategy to this.

Like Trump just gave the media an excuse to run all those old videos of his defending bill and talking shit about the accusers. It's fucking crazy.

Strimei

Depends on when the cutoff for millennial is. People born in the mid 90s or later wouldn't remember Clinton's presidency.

Sometimes I forget that the cutoff can go so far. True enough.

Also my parents are very politically interested folks, so I heard a lot of talk over the years, so I guess as a kid I was a lot more educated on politics than the average kid.

BSsBrolly

Banned
Wasn't there a rumor that the Clinton family had access to a "family ending" oppo that they were holding back?

I want whatever that is out Monday. Trump does not deserve kid gloves. Smear him to Hell and back.

Jesus, what could it be? Trump tried to fuck his own daughter?

Doc Holliday

SPOILER: Columbus finds America
A truly crazy day,... I'm sipping wine like a typical new york liberal while listening to 1600 and reading had. Life is good!

Amir0x

Banned
I highly doubt it. I'm sure he's utterly disgusted.

I mean he is probably super disgusted as we all are, but he's also an incredible campaigner and is probably sharing a similar amount of glee as PoliGAF is that this campaign is effectively over and his legacy is secure. For any politician, you sorta gotta know this video and what Trump is doing is the equivalent of watching all your opponents intentionally shoot each other.

Boke1879

I don't care how great or bad this debate goes, I want that fucking oppo. Burn this piece of shit to the ground

Yea it's not even about the debate anymore.

She'll do her campaigning tomorrow and tuesday, but monday they should drop that shit.

I was of the mind they should wait but what Trump did was highly disgusting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom