• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT12| The last days of the Republic

Status
Not open for further replies.

sazzy

Also, Pence, Ryan, Prribus.

Disavow him now or live with the results. You know where this is headed. This is the end of your party. Better get off now before it's too late.

We taking the Congress boys.

Oh please, lets not pretend anyone in the GOP made a principled stand in disavowing Donald.

His numbers were tanking, and the tapes g ave them an out.

If his numbers go up next week, highly unlikely as it is, expect the them to unendorse the unendorsements.

Toxi

Banned
This little stunt actually makes me even more confident in Clinton's performance tonight lol.

It shows that trump has nothing left and that he is absolutely scared shitless of Clinton.

Clinton just needs to play it cool and let this orange fascist pig hang himself.
Same. This was probably the worst thing he could have done.

CoolOff

But like, on a fundamental level, how does this stunt help him with voters at all? The base will love it, but everyone else are pretty much bewildered, no?

Please consider that the human manifestation of everything the American right wing really believes was mocked so hard by the first black president that he ran for office on a platform baring all of the unspoken conservative id for all to see, and the end result was his utter humiliation and destruction at the hands of the first woman president while simultaneously devastating American conservatism
This is what fact denying gets you.

I never thought the collapse would come this fast. And at the hands of the birther himself, no less.

What a disgraceful, horrible man

Bronx-Man

Banned
Please consider that the human manifestation of everything the American right wing really believes was mocked so hard by the first black president that he ran for office on a platform baring all of the unspoken conservative id for all to see, and the end result was his utter humiliation and destruction at the hands of the first woman president while simultaneously devastating American conservatism
All this because they got roasted by a black dude five years ago.

Just got back from a bar in Katy, Tx. Trump supporters don't care about his recent comments. White lady arguing with other white ppl at the bar who were Trump supporters so as a black dude, I just sat back and watched. White female bartender is basically buying into the the trump apology saying it was just locker room banter. She didn't care about Trumps tax returns saying we haven't even seen Obama's birth certificate. I was shocked at this point bc she was cool as hell and was having a good time with us watching the games. So in my mind she either had racist views of our President or was willfully ignorant which is a trait I seem to find in a lot of trump supporters.

With the way this election has gone, if trump does well tonight, It wont surprise me if he closes the gap again. I feel its all up to independents who haven't made up their mind yet which is another weird phenomenon that I just don't get. Anyway just thought I'd share.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
But like, on a fundamental level, how does this stunt help him with voters at all? The base will love it, but everyone else are pretty much bewildered, no?

Hail Mary. At this point Trump needs the entire dynamic of the race to change, a complete 180, in order to win. Either he rides it out or goes with an insane plan.

User1608

Banned
All I can do is say I love this country and know Hillary will do well. We'll be fine despite the wretched piece of shit that is running on the other side.

He's fucking toast.

You're assuming Trump is operating rationally..

Deep down he knows he's fucked..he is doing this because he can and it will make him feel better

jtb

Banned

He's petty and disgusting enough that, at this point, he just wants to inflict personal humiliation upon Hillary and take down the GOP for not supporting him. Everyone's going down with the ship.

Amir0x

Banned

There is something so beautiful about how this all played out. Almost as if the Universe has a sense of humour. Really, it's the punishment Republicans have been deserving for decades now. But man when the day of reckoning comes, it really comes.

Drakeon

Just got back from a bar in Katy, Tx. Trump supporters don't care about his recent comments. White lady arguing with other white ppl at the bar who were Trump supporters so as a black dude, I just sat back and watched. White female bartender is basically buying into the the trump apology saying it was just locker room banter. She didn't care about Trumps tax returns saying we haven't even seen Obama's birth certificate. I was shocked at this point bc she was cool as hell and was having a good time with us watching the games. So in my mind she either had racist views of our President or was willfully ignorant which is a trait I seem to find in a lot of trump supporters.

With the way this election has gone, if trump does well tonight, It wont surprise me if he closes the gap again. I feel its all up to independents who haven't made up their mind yet which is another weird phenomenon that I just don't get. Anyway just thought I'd share.

With all due respect dude, you're in Texas, what did you expect?

That is what we call anecdotal and not representative of the electorate at large.

Wow Billy Bush suspended until further review

CNN thinks Trump changed the media narrative away from the tape, lol.

NUKE PLEASE

They are right.

The narrative has changed from "Misogynist pig" to "misogynist pig who will do anything, including victims to reach his goals"

Steve Schimdt nailed it.

He said Trump has made it so a thing like a debate (that is supposed to be something you can let your children watch) is now an unknown that you must vet before you let them watch.

Think about that shit.

sazzy

Everyone's feeling pissed here right?

I can't imagine Hillary not being phased by this.

If anyone from the Clinton is reading this thread, you need to let her yell at something for 10 minutes and let it all out before the debate. Otherwise she is likely to lose her cool.

BLACKLAC

Trump knows there is audio out there with him saying the N word. Once that is leaked not even he can pretend he is going to win.

He knows he's done.

stuart stevens ‏@stuartpstevens
If @realDonaldTrump ran on stage, dropped trou and mooned America, it would be a step up in dignity for his campaign.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Pence has no spine and neither does anyone still standing with Trump in the GOP.

A L L of them are deplorable.

All this because they got roasted by a black dude five years ago.
We all thought Obama burying Trump while taking out OBL was devastation.

Watching it all pay off 5 years down the road like this? It must legitimately be one of the most powerful owns in recorded history.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I said it before she needs to be the new GOP chairperson. No Trumpers would dare show up.

If the future of the GOP is a party of Ana Navarros then we'd be in good shape. Like I disagree with her on things, but she's a fundamentally good person who kept getting sent out to defend a lot of bullshit over the years.

Strimei

So like, they're talking about how millennials may not know these stories.

How? I'm a millennial. I was growing up while Bill was in office. I knew about all this crap, even as a kid. Maybe I was weird (admittedly, I watched a lot of news even as a kid) but I thought all this stuff was well known.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom