• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT12| The last days of the Republic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surrogates are bringing Alicia Machado stunt.

Are you idiots? Clinton played Trump so good. She started this sexist race to the bottom and idiot trump fell for it the whole way

sphagnum

Banned
So like, they're talking about how millennials may not know these stories.

How? I'm a millennial. I was growing up while Bill was in office. I knew about all this crap, even as a kid. Maybe I was weird (admittedly, I watched a lot of news even as a kid) but I thought all this stuff was well known.

Monica is the only one that ever really gets mentioned

TheOfficeMut

Unconfirmed Member
Not sorry for sounding crude, but I wish Celebrity Deathmatch was still going so that a CNN special could be made with all of these Trump pundits getting fucked up.

With all due respect dude, you're in Texas, what did you expect?

That is what we call anecdotal and not representative of the electorate at large.

Trust me I understand that as I lived here all my life. And in no way am I saying this is representative. I'm speaking to the thought processes and reasoning of most Trump supporters.

Maengun1

This is garbage. These garbage human Trump surrogates on CNN. And yes the network is still allowing them on to spew so fuck them too.

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
omg omg omg

Supposedly the unreleased Apprentice videos have Trump using the n-word. :O

HTupolev

These stakes keep getting raised.

I'm shaking.

This is insane.

If her response works well, Trump is finished. If it's not nuanced just right, she could end up hurting her image with parts of her base.

hfkvsdbkjfvgkasdfbhsjdfgjagnhksltgkjsdfglkdldjdgsdkgbskadfgnieaskdfgnvasdkgfvjkasdv

D:

I guess I'll preempt this with some booze.

Boke1879

Trust me I understand that as I lived here all my life. And in no way am I saying this is representative. I'm speaking to the thought processes and reasoning of most Trump supporters.

Oh his supporters will always be there. Always. It's the independents you gotta convince.

Btw yall I'm seeing a lot of pissed of women on my TL at Trump doing this.

This man is unfit to be President. He will make the office of Presidency a complete joke.

"Mr. Trump, this country has survived far worse than the likes of you, and it has forgotten far better people than the likes of you. So we'll survive your campaign, and some day, God willing, we'll all forget you, too."

Robby you have new post alerts set up right

These stakes keep getting raised.

I'm shaking.

This is insane.

If her response works well, Trump is finished. If it's not nuanced just right, she could end up hurting her image with parts of her base.

hfkvsdbkjfvgkasdfbhsjdfgjagnhksltgkjsdfglkdldjdgsdkgbskadfgnieaskdfgnvasdkgfvjkasdv

D:

I guess I'll preempt this with some booze.

I don't think so. Whatever thing she did wrong, has been eclipsed byt such a dipshit by Trump

Boke1879

Yup. Here's hoping someone is willing to take the $5 million hit.

An old Apprentice producer.

After tonight. I'm sure phone calls are being made.

If this man is President he will have the Nuclear codes. He thinks all of this is just some big game.

ascii42

So like, they're talking about how millennials may not know these stories.

How? I'm a millennial. I was growing up while Bill was in office. I knew about all this crap, even as a kid. Maybe I was weird (admittedly, I watched a lot of news even as a kid) but I thought all this stuff was well known.

Depends on when the cutoff for millennial is. People born in the mid 90s or later wouldn't remember Clinton's presidency.

Sagroth

Wasn't there a rumor that the Clinton family had access to a "family ending" oppo that they were holding back?

I want whatever that is out Monday. Trump does not deserve kid gloves. Smear him to Hell and back.

Boke1879

Wasn't there a rumor that the Clinton family had access to a "family ending" oppo that they were holding back?

I want whatever that is out Monday. Trump does not deserve kid gloves. Smear him to Hell and back.

I have no doubts not the GOP are distancing themselves from Trump after the debate and tomorrow.

@TheRickWilson:
I'm going to say this now:

All.
Bets.
Are.
Off.

Strap in.

IMG_2674.jpg
get ready y'all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom