• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT12| The last days of the Republic

Status
Not open for further replies.

ampere

Oh shit early voting in Ohio starts Wednesday

Amazing

Get out there and push those voters please.

Lebron do something

I can vote in Georgia in exactly 1 week, and I plan to do so that day.

Ain't nobody got time for lines on election day!

Cybit

FGC Waterboy
It's trash now. It also frequently features breitbart... way to go Zuckerberg, you've accomplished your "both sides" thing

Heh the FB trending thing is because they fired all the humans involved with curation and just started using the same algorithm automatically. In related news, their algorithm has issues. :p

Be wary of that NBC poll. Small sample size, and it was pre debate. Debate might have stopped hemorrhaging. Wait for more information.

The debate wasn't about stopping an open wound. It was about putting organs all over the floor back in the body.

Meanwhile , can we talk about A) Trump hasn't paid federal income taxes and B) the absolutely insane set of characters and conspiracies that came together for that horrific Trump human shield pre-game show last night.

That Paul Ryan, who is truly a terrible piece of shit human being, is getting whipsawed for the rest of the month and for the rest of his tenure as speaker proves that there is justice in this universe.

This scumbag, with his goofy-looking "I'm relatable!" workout pictures and his propensity for crashing in on a soup kitchen to wash dishes for a photo op when in reality he's got utter disgust for the economic underclass and his belief that he can pass a massive tax cut if Trump wins and holding out for that fact, deserves everything he gets. I can't stand this motherfucker.

Go at him, Trump!

Goodstyle

61y6jpNP7ML.jpg

Speaking of Ginsburg...

Mike Pence keeps saying "I choose to stand with Donald Trump". He's trying to convince himself.

Morning Joe is pretty trash but I think they got one thing right today: if Trump was up in the polls when this video released there would be no denouncement by the GOP. I'm surprised Pence didn't throw an "unless" in there like Conway.

Iolo

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 32s33 seconds ago

Paul Ryan should spend more time on balancing the budget, jobs and illegal immigration and not waste his time on fighting Republican nominee
get the popcorn!

Jeez, even Trump has to say "the Republican nominee" instead of "Donald Trump". Internals must be really bad.

Iolo

Morning Joe is pretty trash but I think they got one thing right today: if Trump was up in the polls when this video released there would be no denouncement by the GOP. I'm surprised Pence didn't throw an "unless" in there like Conway.

Remember, the difference between denouncement and denouement is NC.

that doesn't make any sense

diaspora

The core takeaway is that Pence is still 100% all in for Trump.

Which should totally discredit any Republicans who say "oh I'll write in Pence!"

Not that's better though tbh. I saw it on twitter but this encapsulates the two of them pretty well:
Trump might be the face of your rapist but Pence is the judge that let him get away.

ampere

Heh the FB trending thing is because they fired all the humans involved with curation and just started using the same algorithm automatically. In related news, their algorithm has issues. :p

Ha, yea that would make sense. Having a curation team was probably a good thing

Not that's better though tbh. I saw it on twitter but this encapsulates the two of them pretty well:

I saw that line, it's very apt. Pence is the more calm and collected guy who bends the rules for his evil and twisted ideals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom