• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT12| The last days of the Republic

Status
Not open for further replies.
LMAOO I'm still cracking up about whatever Trump was doing to that chair yesterday
lEyee3K.jpg

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Kurt Eichenwald ‏@kurteichenwald 4m4 minutes ago
I have written some really disturbing stories about Donald Trump. The one that is minutes away is even leaving my mouth agape.

It has been 4 days!

Iolo

I like Eich, but unless this story is disgusting and/or salacious it probably won't have any impact, except as evidence in Trump's many many upcoming trials.

pigeon

Banned
What would it take for Donald Trump to lose the election and then be immediately arrested?

This really isn't supposed to happen -- I mean it's basically the "lock him up" of the left.

I think Trump will probably end up embroiled in legal trouble, but I doubt he'll get led away in cuffs immediately. Maybe in six months.

Wilsongt

Looks like another Clinton insider exposed!!

Donna Brazile gave information to Clinton campaign to sabotage Bernie Sanders!!!!

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/10/us/politics/hillary-clinton-emails-wikileaks.html

But the campaign did get a heads-up later from a D.N.C official about some of Sanders’s efforts.

In January, Donna Brazile, a vice chairwoman of the Democratic National Committee, passed on an email from Mr. Sanders’s African-American outreach team about how it was planning to host a Twitter-related event.

“Thank you for the heads up on this, Donna,” responded Adrienne Elrod, one of Mrs. Clinton’s campaign aides.

Ms. Brazile, a longtime party operative, later replaced Debbie Wasserman Schultz on an interim basis as D.N.C. chairwoman on the eve of the party’s national convention, a change that came after leaked emails revealed that Democratic officials had conspired to harm Mr. Sanders’s bid for the party’s nomination.

The email here:

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3023

My hope is just that there has been an ongoing investigation for treason or something and action will be taken after the conclusion of the election.

I don't wish for HRC to "lock him up", I just want the system to work and for him to be busted for something big to coincide with his loss.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
I wonder if Eichenwald has more dirt on the foundation.

Bowdz

This really isn't supposed to happen -- I mean it's basically the "lock him up" of the left.

I think Trump will probably end up embroiled in legal trouble, but I doubt he'll get led away in cuffs immediately. Maybe in six months.

This.

As loathsome as I find Trump to be and even if he has done outright illegal things, this would literally be the same thing as what we all decried Trump for saying last night. We are not a banana republic and we should not start setting the precedent for locking up political opponents in the immediate aftermath of an election.

Yeah, it's nothing, just an update to his Blumenthal/Putin story.

At a rally in Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania, Trump spoke while holding a document in his hand. He told the assembled crowd that it was an email from Blumenthal, whom he called “sleazy Sidney.”

“This just came out a little while ago,’’ Trump said. “I have to tell you this.” And then he read the words from my article.

“He’s now admitting they could have done something about Benghazi,’’ Trump said, dropping the document to the floor. “This just came out a little while ago.”

The crowd booed and chanted, “Lock her up!”

This is not funny. It is terrifying. The Russians engage in a sloppy disinformation effort and, before the day is out, the Republican nominee for president is standing on a stage reciting the manufactured story as truth. How did this happen? Who in the Trump campaign was feeding him falsehoods straight from the Kremlin?

This.

As loathsome as I find Trump to be and even if he has done outright illegal things, this would literally be the same thing as what we all decried Trump for saying last night. We are not a banana republic and we should not start setting the precedent for locking up political opponents in the immediate aftermath of an election.

Right, I should have been more clear. I commented again above.

Bowdz

Looks like another Clinton insider exposed!!

Donna Brazile gave information to Clinton campaign to sabotage Bernie Sanders!!!!

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/10/us/politics/hillary-clinton-emails-wikileaks.html

The email here:

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3023

My god, this is such tame shit.

Ironically and not by intent, Hillary, her campaign, and the DNC, are going to be one of the most transparent campaigns/candidates to get elected based off of how much shit has been leaked.

Zukkoyaki

Ironically and not by intent, Hillary, her campaign, and the DNC, are going to be one of the most transparent campaigns/candidates to get elected based off of how much shit has been leaked.
For real

Some folks are trying soooooo hard to make this stuff a thing but it just doesn't work. Someone emailed the Clinton campaign that the Sanders camp is planning a Twitter event? RIGGED!!!!

Wilsongt

I know. Certain people on facebook calling Donna a shill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom